Emma Watson

Emma Watson Fan Reviews (56)

• She can't act. End of story.

She was picked for the role of Hermione Granger on looks alone. Her acting is awful. She tends to act with her eyebrows. She drags the whole Harry Potter films down for me. She acts over the top, like, "the audience are stupid so I need to spell out for them exactly what I'm doing." Which really patronizes me. She can't do emotion without resorting to melodrama. The scene in Goblet of Fire, The Yule ball? Hemione has dignity. She wouldn't break down into tears in front of the reat of the school. Also her dress is periwinkle blue in the books right? The directors need to get there facts strait. And get a decent actress into this role fast!
  • Yea. She should have been a bigger star. That will be the day.

6.4
    Yea. She should have been a bigger star. That will be the day. Emma Watson CAN\'T ACT! I give her a 6.3 because I saw a picture of her that was pretty and because she is not like Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie or... ya know. She can\'t act and they put her in a Harry Potter movie. Geez. AND she has no fashion sense. I saw this crazy dumb outfit she wore that had....oh I can\'t describe it. It was evil. It was freaky. IT WAS GROSS! I hated that dress and I am not too big a fan of Emma Watson.
  • Casting Spells at bay.

Emma Watson began acting four years ago when she was offered the part of "Hermione Granger" in the famous Harry Potter series.

Having done no acting work at all before this point, she considers herself very lucky to have been given the oppertunity to be involved in such a large production.

For her age, [15] she shows a level of maturity and understanding that not many people have at her age. Her acting talents are undeniably the best between her co-stars [Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)] and is constantly being given harder, more challenging scenes to play as the film progresses.

Now just beginning to film the fifth film of the legendary series written by J.K Rowling, millions of fans are looking forward to it's release early next year.

I am glad Emma has gotten this far and am greatly looking forward, as usual to aspects of her future work. But for now, hurry up and finish the next Harry Potter film.
  • Why didn't she won those Nick's KCA awards?

She really deserves those awards, I mean, she is more greater than those actors that we got today on Disney. Miley Cyrus Vs Emma Watson? What the... that's like comparing how nuke does damage than a pellet rifle! And guess what, because of Miley Cyrus's bribing technique, She won. Miley doesn't deserve that award. But Emma is. Miley's just going to turn as a future and new generation of Paris Hilton, but Emma is going to be a successful lady.
  • empty

Emma watson, in my oppion is an amazing actress. she is the best possible hermione granger they could have ever gotten for the harry potter movies and i think she is so talented. she is also very pretty, she seems so normal other than the fact that she is a star because she has only been in harry potter films and nothing else because she wants to get an education, which i don't think many celebs care much about these days.
    emma is truely a good role model for any girl!
  • I think she's a great young woman, I choose 10 (( Score )) for her because she really worth it.I sent for her a letter (( surface mail )) and I don't know if she got it. I really love her from my heart yes I really do.

Emma Watson, this name will be immortal in ours hearts. she begin to act whene she was, I thnk, seven years. I know every thing about her life, What's her favorite pets, books, movies, songs, programs.
    When I heard about her I thought she will be like an other actress, but my cerebration was wrong because she's completely perfect. She's the first actress who I fell in love with.
    We can't describe her, because the words not enough for this thing.
    My name's Ahmed and I'm now is ready to tell the world that i'm fallen in love with Emma Watson, and I'm prepared to do anything for her.
  • In conclussion, I would just like to say that Emma should do great things in her future and i hope the best for her.

7.1
    Emma Watson, Emma is extrodinary in her role as hermione in the Harry Potter movie's. She is beautiful in every aspect of the movie, weather she is mad, happy or crying. she impresses me more and more in every movie. I am awaiting to see her preformance in Harry Potter And The Order of The Pheonix. I believe it will be a spectacular performance on her part and a all around great movie. In interviews she says on set they call her one take Watson because she is so talented she nails every take she is in. I believe she will carry on with her acting and be in many future role's and inspire many people to chase their dreams and to go for what they believe in.
  • The amazing Emma Watson.

7.9
    Emma Watson, is of course known for her role of Hermione Granger in the incredibly famous Harry Potter Series. After having appeared already in four of the films, she is more than willing, happy and excited to begin filming the fifth and says she is already looking forward to filming the final three in the series.

With her natural bushy hair, she says that what annoys her most about her role in the movies is that fans and most young children and adults alike that come up to her and call her character ‘Her-my-own’, she says that she sometimes shouts the word Hermione and people who irritate her by saying the name like that.

Even though, After seven films in the series, there is no doubt that she will become type-cast for her role, but I don’t think it’s going to be difficult for her to breakthrough her typecast role and pursue some other aspects of her career.
  • Charming is the only word I can think to describe Emma Watson. She charmed her way to many fans, but unfortunately can not charm her way into portraying her role as Hermione Granger well.

Emma is surely a beautiful young lady with a fan base to top most American Hollywood A-listers. An international hit and a shining resume ensures her many more roles to come. Her role as Hermione Granger in \"Harry Potter\" surely captured millions of fans, though in my opinion, does not do Hermione near enough justice. After her role in \"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban\" I truly thought she portrayed Hermione well, but after her most recent role in \"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire\", I most definitely had second thoughts. Her whole portrayal of Hermione made viewers see, not the lovable, intelligent girl we know as Hermione Granger, but a snobby, temperamental character true Harry Potter fans know to be as a bad attempt at playing Hermione. Although her acting is very good, I think she needs to learn how to get in touch with the characters she plays.
  • you rock

emma Watson is my fave actress from harry potter.she is pretty, talented and smart. she isnt annoying like some actresses.
    her best harry potter movie is harry potter and the order of the pheonix!she in my ophion should get an award for modesty!she is somwat like me and my friends my friend emma is named after emma watson!
  • Emma Watson is most famous for her part in Harry Potter as Hermione Granger, one of the biggest film/book of all time. After that, her fame grew even more and she can be seen on many tv shows and award shows.

Your typical girl-next-door. One minute she's the good, little girl and the next thing she's a star. One of the greatest things about Emma is that she had no experience and came out of nowhere and still managed to impress audiences. She is a very cheerful, friendly person, who seems to be a social butterfly. Apart from looks and the cleverness, their isn't much similar between her world-famous character Hermione Granger. Hermione is the type of person that'll speak out when she thinks somethings wrong and is not afraid to be herself. Most of the time you can find her in the library. Emma, however, seems to be very outgoing, clever, down-to-earth and just a nice person to be around (unlike Hermione who will critisise just about anyone). In general, Emma seems to be a rising star and hopefully will see her in the future making other films and such.
  • good

I really like emma watson in harry potter. she is a great actress. i also love her english accent. i liked her the best in harry potter and the chamber of secrets and harry potter and the sorcerer's ( philosopher's ) stone. and my favorite seen with her is in harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban when she punches malfoy. she works really well with daniel radcliffe and rupert grint. hermione is probably my favorite character in the haryy potter books. i hope she does more movies after harry potter. this is my review for emma watson. harry potter rocks
  • Emma Watson; what do you think of her?

Emma Watson is truly one of the beautiful young aaspiring actressess of tomorrow and with such success at such a young age, she's practically plouged her way to be the great actresses of the 2010's. Just fifteen turning sixteen this April she's already made a name for herself as Hermione Granger, in the Harry Potter Saga, and her fame has climbed increasingly thanks to the web and many of her supporters. She's bound to be the next Keira Knightley or possibly even Julia Roberts all sharing a wonderful smile and unique beauty.
  • Emma Watson starred in all four of the Harry Potter’s movies and I think her gorgeous. Her acting is great and so is her beauty. I notice that Emma doesn’t wear much make up and I admire her for that.

I thought Emma was gorgeous in the 3rd Harry Potter’s movie. When she cut her hair short she looked so good. Her hair wasn’t all bushy and curly anymore, but short with curls. I think she is one of the prettiest young actresses in the entertainment business. Have you guys seen her in the dress at the Yule’s Ball? That pink dress matches her so well. Her face, hair, makeup, etc was perfect. She couldn’t look anymore gorgeous. Besides being gorgeous she can act too. Emma is one of the few actresses that can cry. I think she will have a great career in the entertainment business.
  • Emm THE freaking GODDESS! :D

i love emma is my inspiration, i lovee her did justice to the character of hermione watched all her ring was rocks! is the most flawless woman on awesome to the power infinity. :)

#ILOVEHER
  • Amazing

Emma Watson is amazing i love her in Harry Potter! The only thing that put me off her was when she cut her hair i used to really want her hair but then she cut it off i was devastated :L
  • She's a really good actress! She rocks!

Emma Watson was born in 1990 and she is an English actress which means that she was born in England. She is a highly talented actress. She is best known as playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies. I've only seen her in those movies and she is great in all of them. I just recently saw the newest HP movies, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and she was so good in it and I enjoyed her in it. There are two more movies of Harry Potter to be made and I'm definitely going to see them.
  • What a great actress! Hope to see her in other things.

Emma Watson is such a good actress. She does such a wonderful job of playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films. They did well casting her in the role. I read she might not return for the 6th and 7th films, I hope that is a false rumor because she is so superb for the part. What a loss if its true. The Harry Potter films would never be the same.
  • The fabulous teenage star Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson, who plays Hermione in Harry Potter movies, does serious sports, aces all the exams, tries to live a normal life, definitely will go to college, and loves toast, is awesome!

She is definitely my all-time favourite. Everything that she has accomplished and done, how she treats her fans and how she changes the view of celebrities in total, and the fact that she's only sixteen, just blows me away. Not to mention her many talents: she can act (HP speaks for itself), sing (pretty good, she may make an album one day), do many kinds of sports (she seriously practises field hockey and rounders), she goes (or went) to art school, her on-set dressing room always is (or was) decorated with little knickknacks, especially the sign: "Beware! Babe inside!" Well, that's that, but she really cares about her fans. At premieres or awards, or anything she always gives autographs, takes pictures with fans, talks a bit, and remembers the ones she has already seen. And she really appreciates her fansites, when they do something nice for her (like a present), she replys. She doesn't act or dress like most of other female celebrities, who usually are half-naked. She's an amazing actress, does interesting interviews, is always funny and can take a joke. It seems she likes everyone. One important thing is that she may not have the perfect face (freckles, braces), but she doesn't do plastic surgery or anything, and that makes her really and naturally beautiful. Besides, the interself is the most important thing, right? And all of that makes her the Emma that we all (and especially me) love.
    Emma undoubtedly rocks!!!
  • Emma Watson is for me known like Hermione from Harry Potter! And because of that (Harry Potter is one of my fave books), Emma is ONE OF my fave actresses! She is really good in her job, I mean she is only 16, and she is rich and she has a perfect job!!!!

Emma Watson is one of my favourite actrisses! I know her from Harry Potter movies! And Harry Potter is my fave movie and fave book, so the characters are my favourite, too! In Harry Potter, there is no character that I don't like (ecxept if the character is bad guy....), every character is good in some ways! And by the way Hermione is my favourite! I adore Emma! She is only 16, and she has great career and she is rich! Her acting is perfect for a teenage girl, and she looks gorgeus!!! Emma, is fantastic actress!!! I love her!!!
  • A charming and delightful actress

Emma Watson is my all-time favorite actress. I absolutely adore the Harry Potter series and Emma just added to the enjoyment of the movies. I can definitely relate to Hermione Granger, so it's not surprise that I can relate the actress playing her. She is an inspiration and has been my role model since she was eleven. I would definitely rate Emma Watson higher than a "ten" but sadly, tv.com doesn't have that as an option. I think she is definitely growing up along with each Harry Potter movie she does. Emma is extremely talented and I'm sure she'll acquire new acting roles as soon as Harry Potter ends. It's definitely safe to say that Emma Watson will move on to bigger and better things.
  • Emma Watson Rocks forever!!!!

My all-time favorite actress!!! She starred in the popular hit Harry Potter's 1-7 and quest starred in a couple of Tv shows!!! She is a outstanding and moqul actress and has a great and beauiful voice!!! She's won the hearts of millions and deserves to be the best!!! Through the years i've enjoyed seeing her act as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter! When she hit Malfoy, studied for school tests, went on dangerous and breath-taking adventures with Ron and Harry, when she went to the Hogwart's ball, when she got Crookshanks, when she helped Harry find the sorceor's stone and much more!!! Emma Watson will and needs to be in other films but I enjoy the most seeing her in Harry Potter!!! She rocks!!!! Go Emma!!!
  • Gosh, where do I start?!

Emma Watson is like the most awesome-ess actress out there!!! She is so cool, and so taleneted! She plays Hermione Granger in all of the Harry Potter movies and she is my favorite character!! She is THE best, in my opinion. Man, there is so many things to say that right now i cant think of what to say about her. OK, she is just like, one of my most absouluty favorite actresses in the history of history! =D All-in-all, she is just the bomb!!!
  • Hey I am a 12 years old girl who is really fan of emma watson!!Im gonna tell you about a story that is going to drive you nuts lol!! so when you read the story don\'t think that I am idiot but it\'s because I really love her!!

heyyyy!! I am yara chidiac!!I am lebanese !! So emma watson is my \"idole\"!! i really love her !
    !!she \'s beatiful ,nice and really she knows how to act!!i would love to be an actress like her but so far I am reaaly really shy !!
    so I\'m going to tell you a story and your gonna think that i am stupid but it\'s because i love her !!
    In my room when i\'m alone I play that I have my real friends with me and that Emma is my best best best friend !!!And i talk alone like a stupid girl with lots of laughing and jokink and a lot of things just to try to imagine if I was with her waht would I do !! I\'m not stupid but I really really really love her !!
    OK!!well I will appreciate if a day I can see her and begin our friendship but I don\'t think that\'s gonna be true(just in my dreams i guess)!!
    WHY is my life like this !! ehy can;t i be her friend !!!I\'m sure we are going to get along just right!!!!!
    If emma watson reads this sometimes(j'espere)
    here\'s my mail:yaryour_7@hotmail.com !!let her add me and we will talk with each other and begin to be friends !!!!!

OK i\'m done!!!!
    last thing:I love youuuuuuuuu!!
    (K)(L)(K)(L)(K)(L)

ps:emma\'s friends are really lucky!!!lol!!!!!(K)(L)

yara chidiac
  • Emma Watson is definitely a very pretty young woman! She is also an amazing actress!

Emma Watson is definitely very very pretty! She has a great personality and loves to laugh, just like me! She sounds like a great person to meet! She is also an amazing actress! She is most known for her role as Hermione in the Harry Potter films. She plays her part very well and seems to take it very seriously. She has a passion for acting, that is easy to see. One more thing to add! A lot of the boys in my grade, especially one I hang out with, are in love with her and she is the girl of their dreams. They won't stop talking about her and how "hot" she is so that gets on my nerves pretty easily, considering I am a girl. Other than that, Emma is great! Keep up the great work Emma! You will one day win an oscar for your efforts, I am sure of it!

~Kelly~
  • Emma watson is one of the greatest actors to walk on the planet!!!!!!!

Emma watson is one of the greatest actors alive no wonder they picked her for the Harry Potter movies.Emma acts like the one in Harry Potter she is smart and sereious about school.If someone wanted to replace Emma they would never achieve their goal because she is the greatest of the great in acting.
  • Emma Watson is HOT! That's for sure. Check out Emmawatson.us for the latest Emma Watson news.

Emma Watson. Hermione Granger from the HP movies, and definitely one of the hottest actresses ever. Along with Keira Knightly, she is one of England's most known young actresses. Many actresses are gorgeous, but Emma has something very few actresses have: class. She is very classy. She always takes time out for her fans, and only leaves when her agents and security practically drag her away. She's the most talented of the Trio. She's known as "One-Take Watson" because they can get most of her shots in one take. People say she's too gorgeous to play Hermione, but as far as I'm concerned, that's one thing I have no problem with them changing. Check out the latest news at Emmawatson.us
  • Emma's the world's hottest actress.I hope we could meet one day.

Emma has no comparission with every other actress of her age, not only of her age she could defit even Britney or Christina in any contest. You have to give a show, it will brake all ratings.
    I love you EMMA you rule my world and i think i´ve got your mail
  • she's the best!

I think that emma is a great actress..i really admire her..beside she's very beautiful girl!!
    but i think she needs to performe in other movies, after harry potter of course , cause i hope she and daniel radcliffe play hermione and harry in all the movies!!
    yes i'm a hp fan!lol
  • Emma Watson, is the beautiful name but that listens in my life. It meant Emma to him that your performances are wonderful and I am in favor crazy of you who me iria until there. Single it is enough to me whereupon you read it

Emma Watson, is the beautiful name but that listens in my life. It meant Emma to him that your performances are wonderful and I am in favor crazy of you who me iria until there. Single it is enough to me whereupon you read it but if querés to respond to me you prune it to do to neo_kpo@hotmail.com bye. My name is alive Matias and in Argentina
< 1 2