Emma Watson

Emma Watson Fan Reviews (56)

• Emm THE freaking GODDESS! :D

i love emma is my inspiration, i lovee her did justice to the character of hermione watched all her ring was rocks! is the most flawless woman on awesome to the power infinity. :)

#ILOVEHER
  • Good actor.

Great in Harry Potter. Neat person too.
  • Amazing

Emma Watson is amazing i love her in Harry Potter! The only thing that put me off her was when she cut her hair i used to really want her hair but then she cut it off i was devastated :L
  • Why didn't she won those Nick's KCA awards?

She really deserves those awards, I mean, she is more greater than those actors that we got today on Disney. Miley Cyrus Vs Emma Watson? What the... that's like comparing how nuke does damage than a pellet rifle! And guess what, because of Miley Cyrus's bribing technique, She won. Miley doesn't deserve that award. But Emma is. Miley's just going to turn as a future and new generation of Paris Hilton, but Emma is going to be a successful lady.
  • Emma Watson was born to play Hermione Granger and she does it so well that it's hard to think of anyone else playing the role.

When you have spent half your life playing a character from one of the most popular series of books ever written, it's a pretty fair bit that that character is going to stay with you for a long time to come and Emma will always be Hermione to those who have watched her grow up before them on the screen.

Emma is a talented young woman who has done some other work such as "Ballet Shoes" but it is Hermione for whom she will always be recognised. At the time of writing, Emma has stepped out as the multi-talented witch, Hermione Granger in seven films, with one more to go. What comes after that for her remains to be seen.
  • so cool!!!!! rally good

well, the summery says it all, she is so cool, and she perfectly gets the part of Hermonie just right, well, of how i would picture it! and she is such a great actress! i can not beleive who else could have gotten the part. she is so samart and fits the part of hermonie very well. she has gorwn up so much sinse the first hp movie, and is still very talented, i really enjoy watching her in the movies, even to this day, and can not wait for november twenty first when the sixth movie comes out the theaters, keep up the good work emma!
  • you rock

emma Watson is my fave actress from harry potter.she is pretty, talented and smart. she isnt annoying like some actresses.
    her best harry potter movie is harry potter and the order of the pheonix!she in my ophion should get an award for modesty!she is somwat like me and my friends my friend emma is named after emma watson!
  • empty

Emma watson, in my oppion is an amazing actress. she is the best possible hermione granger they could have ever gotten for the harry potter movies and i think she is so talented. she is also very pretty, she seems so normal other than the fact that she is a star because she has only been in harry potter films and nothing else because she wants to get an education, which i don't think many celebs care much about these days.
    emma is truely a good role model for any girl!
  • She's a really good actress! She rocks!

Emma Watson was born in 1990 and she is an English actress which means that she was born in England. She is a highly talented actress. She is best known as playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies. I've only seen her in those movies and she is great in all of them. I just recently saw the newest HP movies, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and she was so good in it and I enjoyed her in it. There are two more movies of Harry Potter to be made and I'm definitely going to see them.
  • In conclussion, I would just like to say that Emma should do great things in her future and i hope the best for her.

7.1
    Emma Watson, Emma is extrodinary in her role as hermione in the Harry Potter movie's. She is beautiful in every aspect of the movie, weather she is mad, happy or crying. she impresses me more and more in every movie. I am awaiting to see her preformance in Harry Potter And The Order of The Pheonix. I believe it will be a spectacular performance on her part and a all around great movie. In interviews she says on set they call her one take Watson because she is so talented she nails every take she is in. I believe she will carry on with her acting and be in many future role's and inspire many people to chase their dreams and to go for what they believe in.
  • Emma Watson is really talented, successful, charming girl, it's great she became an actress, this job suits her well!

Emma Watson is really talented, successful, charming girl, it's great she became an actress, this job suits her well! I haven't seen her in shows besides Harry Potter, i don't know if she acted somewhere else, so i just can say that Germiona IS HER ROLE!!! I have read all Harry Potter's books, i like Germiona and admire her! When Emma Watson acted as Germiona in first parts i wasn't disappointed at all, she is fantastic actress! It will be sad if she stop acting in Potter, i wish she would not! Seven years passed since she acted in Philosophical stone, she grew up, she got prettier and smatter, i like her! Emma, you RULE!
  • Emma Watson is most famous for her part in Harry Potter as Hermione Granger, one of the biggest film/book of all time. After that, her fame grew even more and she can be seen on many tv shows and award shows.

Your typical girl-next-door. One minute she's the good, little girl and the next thing she's a star. One of the greatest things about Emma is that she had no experience and came out of nowhere and still managed to impress audiences. She is a very cheerful, friendly person, who seems to be a social butterfly. Apart from looks and the cleverness, their isn't much similar between her world-famous character Hermione Granger. Hermione is the type of person that'll speak out when she thinks somethings wrong and is not afraid to be herself. Most of the time you can find her in the library. Emma, however, seems to be very outgoing, clever, down-to-earth and just a nice person to be around (unlike Hermione who will critisise just about anyone). In general, Emma seems to be a rising star and hopefully will see her in the future making other films and such.
  • empty

Emma Watson, although she's only played one character, is really a talented actress. In this role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. It'll be interesting to see where she goes after the Harry Potter movies are over with.
  • empty

He is a great actress. In the first Harry Potter she looked like this kind of silly girl that know it all, and though it was acting, I really think at. But as time passed, I discover that she was really talented and I really think that she is awesome and she is the only Hermione Granger. She is great!
  • empty

Emma Watson is well known for acting Hermione Granger in the extremely popular Harry Potter series. She is one of my favourites in Harry Potter. She is just brilliant!
  • empty

She's such an amazing actress. She does an increadable job of acting hermione granger witch was her big moment.
  • What a great actress! Hope to see her in other things.

Emma Watson is such a good actress. She does such a wonderful job of playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films. They did well casting her in the role. I read she might not return for the 6th and 7th films, I hope that is a false rumor because she is so superb for the part. What a loss if its true. The Harry Potter films would never be the same.
  • The fabulous teenage star Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson, who plays Hermione in Harry Potter movies, does serious sports, aces all the exams, tries to live a normal life, definitely will go to college, and loves toast, is awesome!

She is definitely my all-time favourite. Everything that she has accomplished and done, how she treats her fans and how she changes the view of celebrities in total, and the fact that she's only sixteen, just blows me away. Not to mention her many talents: she can act (HP speaks for itself), sing (pretty good, she may make an album one day), do many kinds of sports (she seriously practises field hockey and rounders), she goes (or went) to art school, her on-set dressing room always is (or was) decorated with little knickknacks, especially the sign: "Beware! Babe inside!" Well, that's that, but she really cares about her fans. At premieres or awards, or anything she always gives autographs, takes pictures with fans, talks a bit, and remembers the ones she has already seen. And she really appreciates her fansites, when they do something nice for her (like a present), she replys. She doesn't act or dress like most of other female celebrities, who usually are half-naked. She's an amazing actress, does interesting interviews, is always funny and can take a joke. It seems she likes everyone. One important thing is that she may not have the perfect face (freckles, braces), but she doesn't do plastic surgery or anything, and that makes her really and naturally beautiful. Besides, the interself is the most important thing, right? And all of that makes her the Emma that we all (and especially me) love.
    Emma undoubtedly rocks!!!
  • Smart Hermione from 'Harry Potter'

Well, I noticed her when the first movie about the famous 'Harry Potter'book by Joan. K. Rowling came out. I knew that she was perfect for that role! Anyways, Harry Potter is my fave book! Although, Emma is only sixteen or seventeen years old, she is a very beautiful and talented actress. She was so cute in the 4th movie about the 'Harry Potter' when she wore that pink dress! I can't wait to see the 5th movie about 'Harry Potter'! It sounds exciting and it sounds like that Emma is going to do a bit of kick-butting! ;)
  • Emma Watson is for me known like Hermione from Harry Potter! And because of that (Harry Potter is one of my fave books), Emma is ONE OF my fave actresses! She is really good in her job, I mean she is only 16, and she is rich and she has a perfect job!!!!

Emma Watson is one of my favourite actrisses! I know her from Harry Potter movies! And Harry Potter is my fave movie and fave book, so the characters are my favourite, too! In Harry Potter, there is no character that I don't like (ecxept if the character is bad guy....), every character is good in some ways! And by the way Hermione is my favourite! I adore Emma! She is only 16, and she has great career and she is rich! Her acting is perfect for a teenage girl, and she looks gorgeus!!! Emma, is fantastic actress!!! I love her!!!
  • A charming and delightful actress

Emma Watson is my all-time favorite actress. I absolutely adore the Harry Potter series and Emma just added to the enjoyment of the movies. I can definitely relate to Hermione Granger, so it's not surprise that I can relate the actress playing her. She is an inspiration and has been my role model since she was eleven. I would definitely rate Emma Watson higher than a "ten" but sadly, tv.com doesn't have that as an option. I think she is definitely growing up along with each Harry Potter movie she does. Emma is extremely talented and I'm sure she'll acquire new acting roles as soon as Harry Potter ends. It's definitely safe to say that Emma Watson will move on to bigger and better things.
  • Yea. She should have been a bigger star. That will be the day.

6.4
    Yea. She should have been a bigger star. That will be the day. Emma Watson CAN\'T ACT! I give her a 6.3 because I saw a picture of her that was pretty and because she is not like Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie or... ya know. She can\'t act and they put her in a Harry Potter movie. Geez. AND she has no fashion sense. I saw this crazy dumb outfit she wore that had....oh I can\'t describe it. It was evil. It was freaky. IT WAS GROSS! I hated that dress and I am not too big a fan of Emma Watson.
  • She can't act. End of story.

She was picked for the role of Hermione Granger on looks alone. Her acting is awful. She tends to act with her eyebrows. She drags the whole Harry Potter films down for me. She acts over the top, like, "the audience are stupid so I need to spell out for them exactly what I'm doing." Which really patronizes me. She can't do emotion without resorting to melodrama. The scene in Goblet of Fire, The Yule ball? Hemione has dignity. She wouldn't break down into tears in front of the reat of the school. Also her dress is periwinkle blue in the books right? The directors need to get there facts strait. And get a decent actress into this role fast!
  • Charming is the only word I can think to describe Emma Watson. She charmed her way to many fans, but unfortunately can not charm her way into portraying her role as Hermione Granger well.

Emma is surely a beautiful young lady with a fan base to top most American Hollywood A-listers. An international hit and a shining resume ensures her many more roles to come. Her role as Hermione Granger in \"Harry Potter\" surely captured millions of fans, though in my opinion, does not do Hermione near enough justice. After her role in \"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban\" I truly thought she portrayed Hermione well, but after her most recent role in \"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire\", I most definitely had second thoughts. Her whole portrayal of Hermione made viewers see, not the lovable, intelligent girl we know as Hermione Granger, but a snobby, temperamental character true Harry Potter fans know to be as a bad attempt at playing Hermione. Although her acting is very good, I think she needs to learn how to get in touch with the characters she plays.
  • Emma Watson Rocks forever!!!!

My all-time favorite actress!!! She starred in the popular hit Harry Potter's 1-7 and quest starred in a couple of Tv shows!!! She is a outstanding and moqul actress and has a great and beauiful voice!!! She's won the hearts of millions and deserves to be the best!!! Through the years i've enjoyed seeing her act as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter! When she hit Malfoy, studied for school tests, went on dangerous and breath-taking adventures with Ron and Harry, when she went to the Hogwart's ball, when she got Crookshanks, when she helped Harry find the sorceor's stone and much more!!! Emma Watson will and needs to be in other films but I enjoy the most seeing her in Harry Potter!!! She rocks!!!! Go Emma!!!
  • Emma Watson...

I think that Emma Watson is a pretty cool and beautiful star because I think that her role in the Harry Potter serial movies is really the one of the friend that always tell you what and what not to do, but in the end she is loyal to her friends, and I think that she is really not that way in real life, but the thing is that at first I think that she was a little bit idiot in the first two movies, but in the last two she begin to put herself more gorgeous, and I remember that I was drooling for her when she went down the stairs in the fourth movie, while getting ready for the dance... she is a really good start!
  • The amazing Emma Watson.

7.9
    Emma Watson, is of course known for her role of Hermione Granger in the incredibly famous Harry Potter Series. After having appeared already in four of the films, she is more than willing, happy and excited to begin filming the fifth and says she is already looking forward to filming the final three in the series.

With her natural bushy hair, she says that what annoys her most about her role in the movies is that fans and most young children and adults alike that come up to her and call her character ‘Her-my-own’, she says that she sometimes shouts the word Hermione and people who irritate her by saying the name like that.

Even though, After seven films in the series, there is no doubt that she will become type-cast for her role, but I don’t think it’s going to be difficult for her to breakthrough her typecast role and pursue some other aspects of her career.
  • Gosh, where do I start?!

Emma Watson is like the most awesome-ess actress out there!!! She is so cool, and so taleneted! She plays Hermione Granger in all of the Harry Potter movies and she is my favorite character!! She is THE best, in my opinion. Man, there is so many things to say that right now i cant think of what to say about her. OK, she is just like, one of my most absouluty favorite actresses in the history of history! =D All-in-all, she is just the bomb!!!
  • Why does everyone hate her? She a better actress then Hilary Duff.

7.9
    Emma plays Hermione in Harry Potter, she does a really good job at it. She's very pretty, and I hope that she will do other films. But why is everyone hating her? She's talented, and accually wants to act. Unlike most people in Hollywood. Emma deserves more movie roles. She does a good job, gets insulted, while other actresses do a crappy job, and get an Oscar! Emma will probably become a has-been, and a talentless actress will come out on top!
  • Casting Spells at bay.

Emma Watson began acting four years ago when she was offered the part of "Hermione Granger" in the famous Harry Potter series.

Having done no acting work at all before this point, she considers herself very lucky to have been given the oppertunity to be involved in such a large production.

For her age, [15] she shows a level of maturity and understanding that not many people have at her age. Her acting talents are undeniably the best between her co-stars [Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)] and is constantly being given harder, more challenging scenes to play as the film progresses.

Now just beginning to film the fifth film of the legendary series written by J.K Rowling, millions of fans are looking forward to it's release early next year.

I am glad Emma has gotten this far and am greatly looking forward, as usual to aspects of her future work. But for now, hurry up and finish the next Harry Potter film.
< 1 2