Emma Watson

Emma Watson Fan Reviews (56)

• Charming is the only word I can think to describe Emma Watson. She charmed her way to many fans, but unfortunately can not charm her way into portraying her role as Hermione Granger well.

Emma is surely a beautiful young lady with a fan base to top most American Hollywood A-listers. An international hit and a shining resume ensures her many more roles to come. Her role as Hermione Granger in \"Harry Potter\" surely captured millions of fans, though in my opinion, does not do Hermione near enough justice. After her role in \"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban\" I truly thought she portrayed Hermione well, but after her most recent role in \"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire\", I most definitely had second thoughts. Her whole portrayal of Hermione made viewers see, not the lovable, intelligent girl we know as Hermione Granger, but a snobby, temperamental character true Harry Potter fans know to be as a bad attempt at playing Hermione. Although her acting is very good, I think she needs to learn how to get in touch with the characters she plays.