Eric Kripke

Forums: Eric Kripke Board: Didn't Kripke Work On X-Files?

 
  • Avatar of ToxicAngel503

    ToxicAngel503

    [1]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 13,423
    Where did I read that he wrote some of their episodes or something? I looked on his IMDB profile and it said nothing about x-files.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sciencegeek51

    sciencegeek51

    [2]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,890

    John Shiban wrote for X-Files and Kim Manners directed quite a few episodes for the series...

    Kripke worked on Tarzan and wrote & directed the movie Boogeyman

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lizard971

    Lizard971

    [3]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 6,182
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    Where did I read that he wrote some of their episodes or something? I looked on his IMDB profile and it said nothing about x-files.


    I'm right there with you...

    I think he said in some interview (one of the first ones SN time) that he got David Nutter involved and got him to direct the pilot, because they worked together on the X-Files...
    Damm finding proof of that is gonna bug me until I do... (HAHA that sentence makes no sense at all !! )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ToxicAngel503

    ToxicAngel503

    [4]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 13,423
    Lizard971 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    Where did I read that he wrote some of their episodes or something? I looked on his IMDB profile and it said nothing about x-files.


    I'm right there with you...

    I think he said in some interview (one of the first ones SN time) that he got David Nutter involved and got him to direct the pilot, because they worked together on the X-Files...
    Damm finding proof of that is gonna bug me until I do... (HAHA that sentence makes no sense at all !! )

    Haha, I KNOW I heard him say he worked on x-files. Must...find...where!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lizard971

    Lizard971

    [5]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 6,182
    Did you find it yet ??

    I'll be looking through it this WE... No idea how long it's gonna take, but I will find it. No way the 2 of us imagined that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ToxicAngel503

    ToxicAngel503

    [6]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 13,423
    Lizard971 wrote:
    Did you find it yet ??

    I'll be looking through it this WE... No idea how long it's gonna take, but I will find it. No way the 2 of us imagined that

    Well, we could both be sharing the same illusion. You never know! But, I have been looking and have yet to find the evidence It's gotta be somewhere!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sciencegeek51

    sciencegeek51

    [7]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,890

    Kripke & Nutter worked together on the pilot of Tarzan

    Nutter worked with Jensen on Dark Angel

    Nutter worked on X-files....

    In interviews all these things would get mentioned and I think that it tends to get jumbled together.... imo

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.