Eric Kripke

Forums: Eric Kripke Board: Questions you'd love to ask TETIK.

sciencegeek51

[1]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 8

I 'd like to ask him if he finds it frustrating to be writing in LA and the production takes place in Canada....

so he can't just take off an afternoon to visit the set and see how things are going.

I know that he got a real eye opening when he directed What Is And What Should Never Be.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ToxicAngel503

[2]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 26
    Well isn't he gonna direct...oh wait, nvm, the season's cut short. He'll have to do it next season. That would annoy me too. Something I've been wondering though is would he ever consider making a Supernatural movie. I don't know why, I'm just curious. I mean, they did for X-Files.

ToxicAngel503

[3]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 26
    OH I just thought of a good one. Will Sam ever tell Dean about all of Mary's friends and about the demon blood he has in him?

Lizard971

[4]Mar 1, 2008
    • level: 21
    Oh questions for MrK...
    Hang on, I have a list of those somewhere, I'll be right back !!

Lizard971

[5]Mar 1, 2008
    • level: 21
    - Why are you not keeping better track of your previous characters ? - How do you sleep at night... knowing you're making the world scary and clearly enjoying it ?

- Did the additional cost of having KC and LC around force you to make a cut in the cash to gas the Impala and prevent you from getting the cool song we used to have ? i did note an improvement here and there, but we really are nowhere close to what we had

- If you could have any guest star on Supernatural who would it be and what role would you like to see him/her in ?

- Any chance we might get any flashbacks with Papa Winchester?

- Do you have any plans to revisit or address any of the unresolved issues/mysteries from "Croatoan," or will those mysteries remain unsolved? (that one is from Paley originally)

- Of all the episodes that have aired thus far, which is your favorite and why?

- When (if ever) will we be finding out why Dean's eyes were bleeding in "Bloody Mary"?

- Do you think online speculation helps your creative process in any way? (from Skye)

- Have you ever "planted" an idea or spoiler just to see the fan reaction and speculation? (Skye again)

- Have you considered exploring any of Sam's time at Stanford and John and Dean's time away from him? (still Skye)