Eric Stoltz

Eric Stoltz Fan Reviews (1)

7.9
  • One of the better actors that I have seen flown under the RADAR in the past years and I couldn’t believe that there was an actor as good as Eric out there, that I haven’t hear or seen before.

One of the better actors that I have seen flown under the RADAR in the past years and I couldn’t believe that there was an actor as good as Eric out there, that I haven’t hear or seen before. It is a real shame that it took the SF Channel’s miniseries “The Triangle” for me to see this actor in action and when that happen this unknown actor quickly became one of my all time favorite actors, despite the fact that I have only seen him in one role so far.
    Now, that I have seen him and how good of actor that he I would like to see more movies that he is the star of the movie to get a better judge of his acting skills. But, from what I saw in his performance in “The Triangle”, I wouldn’t be disappointed with his roles. Plus it also saddens me that this guy hasn’t gotten more TV roles that are a little more long-lasting than the ones that he has pervious had in the past.