Erica Durance

Forums: Erica Durance Board: lois... a series REGULAR

histnerd

[1]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    since smallville is not likely to last too much longer (i heard on some board season 8 could be it), do you think erica durance will ever be in more than about half of the episodes?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jackson_Holtorp

[2]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 32
    I think there's a good chance if Smallville has a season 8. Michael Rosenbaum is leaving after season 7 (though he may come back for a few episodes in season 8 ) and there's rumours about Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack as well. So with most of the main cast contracts ending Erica Durance could get an upgrade from supporting cast to main cast. Apparently Tom Welling is contracted to a season 8 and Al Gough said that if there's a season 8, Kara (Laura Vandervoort) would still be around. Erica Durance and Aaron Ashmore (along with Laura Vandervoort) are still somewhat new on the show so they would probably want to stick around. Not sure about John Glover, he may return for season 8 unless the writers plan to have Lex kill him as the final thing for him to becoming truely evil. Anyways I like ED Lois so I hope she does appear in more than 13 episodes next year.
    Edited on 11/27/2007 3:04pm

histnerd

[3]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    well tv.com just announced that justin hartley is going to a series regular for season 8... what about erica?!