Erik Knudsen

Erik Knudsen Fan Reviews (7)

• Awsome

Erik is an awsome actor. I think he is one of the best. My favorite show in the world is Jericho all because he is in it. I think he needs to have his own show, or star in a big movie. I think it's sad that not a lot of people know about him. I think hes is like the hottest guy in the world, no doubts about it. I wish i could meet him. That would be awsome. I love him. If anyone has any photos are anying like that of him I would love it. He's is the best actor in the whole entire world.
  • Erik Knudsen is so hot!

Erik is so hot hah! He actaully camps in the same campground as me! But he wasnt up this labour day weekend 07 beacause he was filming for jericho! But he just so hot hah! He has done amazing in all the shows he has guest starred in and then in saw 1 and 2 and obsivisley jericho! I wish he could come up camping more, but he is too busy and i could understand! I really think eveyrone is pround of him especially his parents. He is just a gorgeous actor! I think he has done good!

-emily, petrolia, ontario
  • His character on Jericho is annoying and so is his acting...

I know that many other people love this actor but I don't understand how they can. I have only seen him as the lonely teen aka Dale Turner in Jericho and based on that I don't thank that he is anything special but really boring. His character is really weird and annoying and he can't act all too well. Just my opinion.
  • Erik Knudsen is soo hot!

Erik Knudsen is soo hot when I saw him in Saw 2 I almost died. He's a GREAT actor too. I think he should have his own show and be in another movie as the lead role.
    If anyone has any information on him or any pictures please tell me thanks:]
  • He's a good one.

I have to say that Erik Knudsen has continued to grow in his acting ability every new gig he scores. I remember watching him when he was younger, on 'The Guardian' and 'Real Kids, Real Adventures'. I thought he was good then, and with the show 'Mental Block' this was really his oppurtunity to shine. I admit, in the beginning he was a tad to wooden in front of the camera, but come season 2... wow. He came out of his shell and really impressed me, he can portray a wide range of emoitions a young teen could feel - confusion, fear, frustration, pride - I hope we can see a wider range come his next big project. I very much look forward to his role in 'Saw 2'.
  • hes is an amazing actor and very hot

Erik Knudsen is such a good actor, he's one of the best! And he's so hot too! And if you thought he was hot on Mental Block...then you should see him in real life! Well I think that he is a very good role model for people who want to be actors/actresses. Yeah. I think he should be in another TV series, or have a lead role in a movie! Well actually, he is. But I want to see him in more stuff.
  • Erik is hot and talented!

Erik Knudsen is such a good actor, he's one of the best! And he's so hot too! And if you thought he was hot on Mental Block...then you should see him in real life! Well I think that he is a very good role model for people who want to be actors/actresses. Yeah. I think he should be in another TV series, or have a lead role in a movie! Well actually, he is. But I want to see him in more stuff lol.