Erik Palladino

Erik Palladino Fan Reviews (12)

• talented guy

I see the potential in this guy he is a very nice guy and although he made some mistakes in his life mistakes that we all do make. He has all the credansials to do well in acting. i so some of his apparences and remained qite impresses by the natural way in which he acts. I hope he gets a main role in an important tv show or film cause this will boost him to work hard and it will also give a boost to his career. Either way to this guy i wish all the luck of the world
  • miss him

I loved him on Er, and really think he is the one past charecter, I would not mind having a comeback, I didn't like how they sent him off a bit, really haven't seen him lately but I love my Maluchhi reruns, pretty darn cute, and a great actor, need to see more of him
  • I think that I am kinda in love with Erik Palladino... I think he is sooo talented and not to mentiom one of the hottest guys EVER!!!

I think that I am kinda in love with Erik Palladino... I think he is sooo talented and not to mentiom one of the hottest guys EVER!!! I just wish he would get bigger roles...He always gets small "guest roles" and I hate that...and if he does get leading roles, they're always in low profile movies!!
  • Yes, Erik Pallidino is an actor by trade, but he is what he does. He is and if you knew him you\'d see he\'s the real deal..

Erik has what he was born to share and truly is one of a kind. When first making his acquaintance, Erik charmed with wit and personality to the extreme. He is A very sexy guy. The details are for us to know and keep a SECRET.

Rest assured he is in the \"top 3\" any male actor in Hollywood. Unlike many want to be actors, Erik\'s always in the moment of his craft. He makes it exciting; his actions are more than ADDICING. Erik is a dream. He is someone that is not afraid of exploring a variety of characters.

I MISS U PALLI!
  • Great Actor!!!

Plays a realistic hardhead role in Over There!! War is reality in today's world, the soldier that is being portrayed as Sgt. Scream is in many ways as real life Sgt. I don't think a better person could pull it off. This is a show that many Americans need to watch, to see the truth about what's actually going on in other countries!!
  • Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have to say that Erik Palladino is an awesome actor. LOVED "Over There!" I was very impressed with his performance of "Sgt. Scream."
    What I can not comprehend is why he is the only MAN in this entire world that could possible make me straight! So, if I say he's someone to drool over, then it must be true! hee hee
  • ONE OF THE MOST GORGEOUS MEN EVER... AND A GREAT ACTOR...

a review of the show would be a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. it's the most real. since mash.. it's the best show from this year or from any series in the past ten years and erik palladino is hot so i'd give him a 10 too.
  • Erik Palladino is one of the best actors I have ever seen.He plays his role as SGT.Scream so well.He was born to be an actor.And he looks so good at it to.I never liked TV shows before,but after seeing him,I cannot take my eyes off the TV screen!!!Thank-Y

Erik Palladino is one of the best actors I have ever seen.He plays his role as SGT.Scream so well.It just comes natural to him.He was born to be an actor.And he looks so good at it to.I never liked TV shows before,but after seeing him,I cannot take my eyes off the TV screen!!!Thank-You ERIK!
  • Believable ! Brings to this show a sense of reality and I wish that some of the Sargents under my command were as suited for the job as this actor has made me believe he is.

This is a very talented actor who I believe has more to show and should be given more opportunities in other roles to show just how versatle an actor he is. I think he is destined to become one of our better actors in Hollywood. In this mini series he has hit the nail on the head and is a great asset to "OVER THERE".
  • what a wonderful actor. He has nailed that role as the SSG in Over There. He has a ton of talent and looks great in the uniform.

The role he plays in Over There as "Scream" is a very exciting and intense. I think he is a wonderful actor with a so much talent. I also think he is extremely hot in a army uniform. I am currently in the army and I will tell you if he was in my unit I would be all over him like a fat kid on cake.
  • i love this actor.

i think he was incredibly underused on ER. I am so glas he is coming into his own. Before over there, he was just a B list actor. I think this show will showcase just how talented he is. I loved him on ER, and think he is a force that will now be reckoned with. He is the reason Over There is so good.
  • Erik Palladino

One of the most talented actors I have ever seen. Despite what most people thought about him on ER, he was truly a gifted actor. The problem there wasn't him, it was the damn writers. They never gave him a storyline to call his own. He had so much potential and it was wasted because they had to give all the best lines and stories to Carter, Green and Benton. When they finally did give him a storyline(he has a unknown kid) they booted his but off the show within the next five minutes. Now, he's finally got a show that I think was more made for his tough, aggressive but humble nature. ERIK PALLADINO ROCKS!!!!