Erik Per Sullivan

Erik Per Sullivan Fan Reviews (8)

• lol

that guy is so funny in the malcolm in the middle lol . . . it is so comic . . . lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
  • Erik per sullivan. I love his role in Malcolm in the middle.

Erik Per Sullivan, I love his role as Dewey in Malcolm in the middle in the first seasons because he is a very funny, quiet, little boy, but when he is grow up in latest seasons he isn’t so funny like before, he isn’t anymore honey, innocent, quiet, without the nice voice of little boy, is too bad what has to grown but everybody have to grown, his role in latest seasons is not so good like before but his role as Dewey is still good. I hope that he keep up a good work. Erik Per Sullivan. 9/10
  • Talanted and Smart Charactor Reminds me of my brother. show/charactors remained creative and on top during their run of over seven years! Erik's Charactor in the show honestly reflected that of my brother (right down to the st

I started watching Malcolm in the Middle, when it first aired in United Kingdom on Sky One.

One of my favourite comedy shows.
    Erik's charactor Dewey instantly reflected my brother Reece, and has come up many times during family discussions.
    Erik is around the same age as my brother and his style of humour. (sort of in your face, from behind your back with a raw question or comment)

Its been more then seven years, since he first appeared on my TV, i write this review because I just found out the show was axed!

Whilst I can honestly say It brought a tear. I remind myself that yes one of the producers* said they can keep on going creatively for maybe another year.
    Its best to go out on top with the viewers wanting more.

I also remember Erik from other appearances in films like The Cider House.

I wish Erik the best for his future

Regards
    Adam C

p.s excuse my grammer. I didnt use wordchecker
  • Erik Per Sullivan does a great job in "Malcolm in the Middle."

Erik Per Sullivan is the actor who plays Dewey on "Malcolm in the Middle." I enjoy his performance and I think that he is very funny in his role. He has a great voice that fits his character perfectly, and is very talented for his age. I really hope that he gets more roles in TV shows in the future.
    9.2/10.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • Funny

Even tho he plays Dewey he is hilarious. HA HA HA! Lol. He is very talented in the role he plays as Dewey. (And he did a good job in his
    lastest movie. I dont think I can say the name.)
    He was funnier when he was smaller at the begging
    of the series. Tho he didnt get alot of lines.
  • DEWEY (Erik Per Sullivan) is suppose to be gifted as a musical child prodigy on this show, but in offscreen REALITY has proven to be a GIFTED ACTOR! Not only is young, cute and adorable ... his acting is equivalent to the adults!

Dewey's adventures are always a favorite! We have watched Dewey grow up for the past 5 years and he always to bring a smile to our faces, tug at our hearts, or bring us to complete laughter! This kid is hillarious! Especially, the latest ... his concept of a snow day in a mountain of garbage! Got to love "Erik Per Sullivan" !
  • Erik is so cute and so talented. He's a great child actor and he should have more movies or series than that.

Erik Per Sullivan was amazing in the cider house rules, in which he plays a curious and dying little boy, He was so cute and touching. He's good and adorable in Wendigo and fine in Unfaithful even if Charlie Sumner was a superficial role. His character of Dewey is entairtening, interesting(at first he was a naive little boy and then he's a nice and cunning young man), sympathetic(with the Buseys) and adorable(with Tony the fly or Craig and Gretchen), and he's one of my last reasons to keep watching Malcolm in the middle which becomes really weak though the seasons. Keep it up Erik!
  • He is the cutest little thing! I loved when he was younger and had dat adorable voice. Who cares if he is a year older than me? He's soooo adorable!!!

Whenever I watch Malcolm in the Middle, the first thing I want to see is what Dewey does next. He's soooo adorable!!! He's talented and one of my favorite actors. I have seen almost all the movies he has acted in and voiced in. When he was younger in Malcolm in the Middle, he was a doll. And he still is.