Essence Atkins

Essence Atkins Fan Reviews (4)

• esssence adtkins10

you need to work for jennfer anniston because you qualify to make billions your what a black man wants.
  • Essence Atkins........put it this way, she is so beautiful she makes a bad show or movie worth watching with just her charisma, love to watch her in any thing shes in.

I have been watching her for years and it never gets old, i could keep watching her for another 100 years no matter what the production is. I first saw her on Saved by the bell, the college years, and i've been a fan every since. I go a little further than fan though, to me she's a goddess of the screen and she demands to be noticed when shes on it. A true classic beauty with considerable acting skills, Im wondering when will she breakout and become a BIG star. So with all that been said, more Essence Atkins!
  • I am not sure I agree with the message being sent.

I was watching this show today, for the first time. She said that she did not want another character, in the show, to be like Lyndsey Lohan or Paris Hilton, or whoever, and there is not issue with that. But, when she said: "I don't want her to be like, you know, white women." That was very racist. If this were a white character saying the same about black women, what would the outcome be from the black community? I don't want my daughther to be like, you know, black women. I was watching this show today, for the first time. She said that she did not want another character, in the show, to be like Lyndsey Lohan or Paris Hilton, or whoever, and there is not issue with that. But, when she said: "I don't want her to be like, you know, white women." That was very racist. If this were a white character saying the same about black women, what would the outcome be from the black community? I don't want my daughther to be like, you know, black women.
  • Beautiful

Essence Atkins is not a well known actor, but performs in her roles wonderfully. I knew her as TJ's older sister on Smart Guy. The role seemed very natural to her, being the sister who tried to keep her brothers in line. I love her talent and hope to see more of her someday!