Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria Fan Reviews (44)

• This beautiful actress stars in ABC's hit primetime series Desperate Housewives.

Eva Longoria Parker is such a beautiful, beautiful actress. She is so amazing. She is also very talented. She is a very good actress, especially when it comes to Desperate Housewives. Her character, Gabrielle, has been through a lot. Some of the things her character has been through was committing adultery with the gardener, getting into a fist fight with a nun who tried to get her and her husband to get an annulment, had a miscarriage, her husband was arrested, went through adoption until the mother wanted the baby back, had her Chinese maid become a surrogate, but she was given the wrong sperm, discovered her husband cheating, went through a divorce, and had an 18-year-old former psycho stalking her for a date. She is very good at portraying her role as Gabrielle. Eva Longoria Parker is definitely a television legend. She finally got her happy ending on July 6, 2007, when she married basketball player Tony Parker.
  • Hot

I think Eva is underated, I never used to watch Desparate Housewives but flicking through the channels one night and WOW here was this hot chick who made me laugh so I had to find out more, from all I can find out she keeps her "nose Clean", she can act outside of television, her roll along side Micheal Douglas was not big but good for what she appeared. Lets hope she can continue her acting career outside of Desparate Housewives.
    Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot
  • She is great.

Eva Longoria is a great actress who is probably best known for her role in Desperate housewives as Gabrielle Solis, she is great in the series and Eva portrays my favourite character in it, t's a shame she is the only good character in the show in my opinion. Eva Longoria is obviusly very hot aswell and she is a very talented actress, I have seen her recently in a couple of decent movies and I thought she was greatin them they Harsh times and The sentinal, the later was the better film I really enjoy to see her act, and hopefully we will see her in more in the future.
  • I love Eva Longoria. She is amazing!

I watch Desperate Housewives and I love how she portrays her character, Gabrielle Marquez/ Solis. Gabrielle is always getting herself into some … whatever, but then she is always able to talk or charm her way out of it.
    I had no idea that she was on The Young and the Restless. Of course that was before I started watching, but I bet she did a great job. Here are some things I thought were interesting about her… Eva lists her all-time favorite video game as "Pac Man." It has been forever since I played that :lol: Eva is the youngest of four sisters. I am an only child so I wonder what it would be like to have that many siblings. Eva was rushed to hospital on August 17, 2005 during shooting on the second season of Desperate Housewives when she was hit by a pole. She was filming on location in Pasadena California when the incident happened. Eva was taken to a nearby hospital where she was treated and released. That would suck getting hit by a pole. :oops: x( Eva spoke candidly about her affection for vibrators in an interview that Rolling Stone magazine published December 15, 2004. Readers started sending sex toys to Longoria. ABC soon asked her to stop mentioning vibrators in interviews. Hmm. What to say about this one. :oops: I think that covers it;) Here are a few quotes… “My friend Kenny Chesney is going to sing at my wedding. He just doesn't know it yet.” Lol:) “I hate sex scenes and kissing scenes. It’s just an uncomfortable situation for everybody: ‘Put your elbow over here, find your light here’. It’s not really natural and just awkward.” I guess we have no idea what it is like, but I am not surprised that it would be awkward. “Probably 80 per cent of the scripts I'm sent are dramatic. I've had very few sexy offers, to the point where I'm getting annoyed and going, 'Hey where's the sexy stuff?' I'm going for the sexy roles for as long as I can, because women have an expiration date in this business.” Nothing wrong with wanting to have as much fun as you can which you still can:) “I'm here today to announce my candidacy for president. Oh, wrong speech! In the last two years, I've had an affair with the gardener and a teenager, I've faked a paternity test, my husband went to prison, and I threw him out of a window. I would probably win in California.” I looked at this one and just had to laugh:)
    Ok, I'm done ;)
  • another annoying overused actress.

so sick of hearing about her!! she wouldn't be that bad if people SHUT-UP about her!!!! Geez everything she does is like oh my gosh did you hear what Eva Longoria did.blah blah...blah..enough already!!!!!! She is just plain annoying!! I dunno how good her acting is so..I won't say anything about it. But yeah she is just err ANNOYING!
  • She has a large role in Desperate Housewives.

6.7
    I think that Eva is a wonderful actress, she is also voted the number one beautiful woman in the world on VH1's countdown. In an interview she seemed not at all like her character and actually was a very grounded individual who is taking her career and fame as it comes.
  • If she didn't look like she did, she would be on the street.

0.5
    I don't know what the fuss over Mrs. Tony Parker is these days. Desperate Housewives would be a hit even without Eva, and I just wish everyone would look at the more talented ladies in the cast--Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Terri Hatcher--and see that they more than carry their own weight. Where was Eva Longoria prior to Desperate? That's right, she was desperate. I don't like her, never will. Maybe you and your hubby should go back to France.
  • Eva Longoria is not cool

1.9
    i think that Eva Longoria is not a very good person She thinks of her self to highly and she thinks that every body wants to be her but nobody really does and she like haves 5 boyfriends not cool at all i mean she this doesnt got it going on
  • empty

Eva Longoria is a decent enough actress, but I do not think that he skills have been proven enough. She is okay on television's "Desperate Houswives" and the few movies she's been in, but I think she needs to build her resume.
  • empty

One of the finest actresses of our times, she is very cute and pretty and that is what makes her a point into her favor. She is very talented also, and she is just beginning to extend her career, with all of her work in Desperate Housewives and has now appear in some good movies, which makes her stand above other actresses. I think that she is just one of the finest actresses around.
  • she is a babe

Eva Longoria is by far one of the most attractive people on this earth, if not the most attractive... everything about her just has this gorgeous touch to it. She has everything, the looks the body the smarts the talent. She is very close to being a perfect lady. To bad she is getting married, not that i have a chance with her but to have the option is always nice. Seriously though, alothough she is a very attractive person, i also take her seriously as an actress, she is brilliant in her role in desperate housewives, she has the part nailed down... hopefully she can keep that role forever
  • Her part as Gabriel is just what she needed!

Very desperate housewive with John and that with others. I wish it were more as good people as Eva.
    She is ingaged and plans to het married with man she thinks she is ready to live the rest of her life.
    On march 15 she'll celebrate her next birthday. She casr in the advertisment (like Pepsi).Eva will be filming The Sentinel with Michael Douglas during her hiatus.
    She will have a lot of money 'cause she lnow how to make tham.Eva recently completed filming Harsh Times with Christian Bale.
    I wish Eva luck and happiness!

Great acctres of our age that won people choise.

Eva Longoria is such a beautiful, beautiful actress. She is so amazing. She is also very talented. She is a very good actress, especially when it comes to Desperate Housewives. Her character, Gabrielle, has been through a lot. Some of the things her character has been through was committing adultery with the gardener, getting into a fist fight with a nun who tried to get her and her husband to get an annulment, had a miscarriage, her husband was arrested, went through adoption until the mother wanted the baby back, had her Chinese maid become a surrogate, but she was given the wrong sperm, discovered her husband cheating, went through a divorce, and had an 18-year-old former psycho stalking her for a date. She is very good at portraying her role as Gabrielle. Eva Longoria is definately a television legend.
  • THE SPECTACULAR EVA LONGORIA !

Eva Longoria is a wonderful actress ! She is very talented ! I really got to know her from desperate housewives ! she really knows how to act her part, and the part suites her best! the favorite thing about Eva in desperate Housewives is when she starts getting sad, her voice chokes up, and she starts saying how bad stuff are gonna be ! If you don\'t know Eva, you better go watch desperate housewives NOW ! :)
  • Eva is sooo hot and beautifull! Also, she is very talented!!!

Eva Longoria is sooo great actress! She is very talented! Also she looks gorgeous, and soooo hot! I watched only one of her movies 'The Sentinel', and I think that she is amazing! Also, sometimes I watch her show 'Desperate Housewives', where she plays Gabrielle Solis. And I think that she is perfect there too! Like acteress, I mean!
  • Eva Longoria is the best actress in Desperate Housewives and elsewere! She is a beautiful and talented person, a latin pride.

Eva Longoria is the best actress in Desperate Housewives and elsewere! She is a beautiful and talented person , a latin pride. Gabrielle Solis is my favorite character; is sexy , hilarious, manipulates people etc. With no doubt , Eva Longoria is 100% talent and wherever she is, there is a hit. She is an excellent example of latin beauty. And also she is the reason why I watch Desperate Housewives for example in the comic scene from DH Season 2 where she fights with the nun in the Church. Eva Longoria , the best actress ever !!!
  • Eva Longoria is definitely a rebel actress.....and that's what great about her!!!

Eva Longoria is a rebel actress........and i mean this in the best way possible!

What i love most about her is her individuality. She is not like most actresses, in the sense that she has her own mind and is not prone to be influenced by the media.
    She speaks her mind regardless of other people's opinion of her.

Plus, even though she has the body that could garantee any woman anything, she prefers to use her voice (her wit, her charm,etc).

Set all of this aside, her acting is superb. Not only is she feisty, but she has this raw sexy energy on and off the set. So it is evident that acting comes naturally to her.

Hopefully, she has a bright future ahead...and will continue to remain out of media influence.
  • A bea utifull housewife

Eva Longoria is really gorgeous! She plays Gabrielle Solis in the famous TV show called 'Desperate Housewives'. She also made a new movie 'Sentinel' where she plays an agent and there fore she showed that she can play serious characters. Like I said she is VERY BEAUTIFUL and her acting skills are not bad and week at all! She's one of my favourite actors!
  • She's talented, she's funny, she's hot! she's the perfect woman

Well Eva is a great actress, she really deserves an Emmy's or a Golden Globe's nomination. In Desperate's Housewives, she's the sexiest and funniest actress. And in real life, for what I've seen on TV and interviews, she´s friendly and sweet totally different from how she is in the show. but you now what, I'm in love with her, Eva and Gabrielle. I don't care if she's Eva, Gabrielle or any other character, because she has that thing that charms anyone.

She has natural beauty, and thats respectable, I've respect those women who don't have plastic surgery or at least little of it. Eva is one of those that doesn\'t have a lot of it, and I respect that! She isn't aplastic chick, and she's really beautiful, that's what makes her really special.

And her work is great, I didn't like the Sentinel that much, buit she was great. And I don't miss any episode of desperate Housewives, and I wait impatiently for the new season.
  • Eva Longoria is one of the most rebellious women in Hollywood nowadays. She\'s never ashamed of talking about sex openly to the public, and it seems that all that\'s on her mind is ... always sex! Haha!

Eva Longoria in real life is crazy about sex just as much as she is in Desperate Housewives. I read that in an interview with her in the magazine Cosmopolitan. However, the magazine says that she\'s extremely approachable, friendly and sweet in real life, totally different from how she is in the show, manipulative and often back-stabs other people. In my books, she is one of the most beautiful women in the world with natural beauty, too. Mind ya, I have respect only for those women who don\'t have plastic surgery or at least little of it. Plastic surgery is very common among celebrities, but not all of them have a lot of it. Eva is one of those that doesn\'t have a lot of it, and I respect that!
  • Eva Longoria rocks so hard! I mean she is so beautiful AND a great actress on Desperate Housewives and she is just so pretty and most people hated it but I LOVED her Oscar dress.

Eva Longoria rocks so hard! I mean she is so beautiful AND a great actress on Desperate Housewives and she is just so pretty and most people hated it but I LOVED her Oscar dress. Eva could well be one of the prettiest actresses on Earth but...actually I don't rally have much to complain about. All that I feel is that some actresses are much better than her. Ashley Tisdale , Brenda Song, and MAYBE Carmen Electra are the only ones possiblt prettier. Eva Longoria has to be admired by some. With that acting and that beauty, wel.. that could be hard not to be admired.
  • Shes smoking hot but hopeless

4.4
    I never understood why everyone is so in love with Eva Longoria, Okay I give her this she has a good body. She's very good looking okay no one can deny that, she's the only hot one on that dumb show Desperate Housewives.
    But I hate her! Why do I hate her Its mainly because she is on that stupid show Desperate Housewives, I think that's the dumbest show on the planet and if she was smart she would've never taken the gig. I hate the character she plays and I hate how smug she is in interviews...she should practice some modesty.
    Her acting is just OKAY, its either good nor bad its just in the middle, the kind of acting that I expect in a community theater play not on a prime time show but she's not alone I think the whole cast of Desperate housewives can't act if there life depended on it. She's actually one of the better actors on the show. But for heavens sake get rid of her
    She does not belong on TV! She should have stuck to her day job.
  • Mnogo e sladka

The youngest of four sisters, Eva attended Texas A&M, Kingsville where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. Later, she was Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998.

Longoria entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent.

She won an award for her role on "Young and the Restless," and appeared in "General Hospital," "The Bold and the Beautiful," and "Beverly Hills 90210." She co-hosted the syndicated series, "The Talent Agency."

She received her big break when she landed the part of Gabrielle Solis on the hit show, "Desperate Housewives."
  • GREAT!!!

I think that Eva is a great actoress and she will do many good things. I think she is a plays her character very well on Desperate Housewives. She is very pretty too. She is one of the best characters on the show. She has a lot more depth than people first thought of her. i hope that she stays on the show for a very very long time. the show wouldn\\\\\\\'t be as good without her. she with out a doubt brings something to the show that no one else does. She also is very kind and friendly, a great role model for people.
  • Love her role in Desperate housewifes!

I think that Eva is great, she has spunk. She is how she is and you better exept that. Also she is really beautifull. She keep very calm and al toes rumors about her being that high maitnens, i don't believe it.

Then her role in Desperate houswifes! You gotta love her, she is great. Snobby, stylish and really in love!
  • I CAN'T JUST DESCRIBE IT WITH WORDS!

Eva Longoria is not exactly in my likes list, I don't like them black-haired, but she definitely make me changed my mind. She is very beautiful, and her role in the Tv series on Desperate Housewives is very good and I think she is one of the hottest women on all United States, I am totally sure that after the series ends she is going to go only more and more to the top of fame.
  • i hate her caracter but i love her

i love gabrielle solis but i love eva longoria>> i have a feeling they are way different ini real life( at least i hope they are)
    its not fair that eva can eat anything and be as skinny as a twig and there are other ppl in the world who have to watch every stinkin thing they put in their mouths!!!besides that i love her she is go great the role of gabriell would suck if eva didnt play it!! Desperate housewives is the first time i had ever saw her act but im sure i will see her in her upcoming movie and i'm sure she'll be terrific. she is what other young actress should look up to fir a role model!!!
  • Eva Longoria Rules!!

I think she is the greatest and I try to watch anything she's in, whether it's on TV or in a movie or whatever. I especially like the early work she did, but I like the newer stuff, too, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!
  • She is so pretty

Eva has it all. She is sooo pretty. I had no idea that she is 30. she looks so young. Eva can also act. I love her on desperate Housewifes. it is one of my favortie shows. She is my favortie character on it. Eva seems really down to earth. i was watching access hollywood and they showed her getting ready for the SAG awards and she was sewing some of her dress.
  • great!

well as people say "good things come in small packages".
    and they are right about her as she is great and sooooo hot!!! hey im a girl and i think she is gorgeous.
    she play Gabrielle on desperate housewives who is Carlos's wife.
    was married to Tyler Christopher who stared in general hospital. they divorced in 2004.
< 1 2