Evangeline Lilly

Evangeline Lilly Fan Reviews (64)

• Evangeline Lilly:A Natural Actress

I watched Lost fom the first scene to the last scene and Evangeline was my favorite actor on the show and my favorite character.She is a natural beauty and a natural talent,both of which are hard to find.I find her as well as the character she portrayed fascinating.I loved the whole Lost experience it is one of the most enjoyable times in my life and I will always cherish the years I watched the show.It is my favorie show of all time and likely will be so forever.I can't wait to see what Evie has in store for all us fans in the future.
  • Evangeline Lilly is an actress who plays one of the biggest characters on one of the biggest shows ever!

Evangeline Lilly, who is otherwise most probably known as Kate on the major hit TV show 'LOST' to most people, is just an amazing actress. She has been on since Season 1 and has pulled off the character of Kate perfectly. Kate was being transported on the plane by a U.S. Marshall and was going to be arrested on arrival, but the plane crashed and she ended up on the island. In Season 1, she had more of a mysterious role, not knowing much about her, the truth was slowly revealed, but her character has developed brilliantly over the seasons and Evangeline has done it brilliantly.
  • kate ägerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Lost was one of the first shows i really fell in love with. And the first caracter i really liked was kate and thaths thanks to evie! she is really underated people dont talk about her as much as they talk about for example: Blake lively. And evie i think that evie is much more talanted than blake!
    But im shore she is going to be big beacuse shes amazing!
    Lost kommer alltid att vara en av mina favorit serier och evie en av mina favvo tv skådisar.
    och jag måste ju bara till lägga att jag hoppas att kate blir tillsammans med sawyer inte jack.
  • Date of Birth 3 August 1979, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada Birth Name Nicole Evangeline Lilly Nickname Evie Monkey Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)

Evangeline Lilly, born in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta in 1979, was discovered on the streets of Kelowna, British Columbia by the famous Ford modeling agency. Although she initially decided to pass on a modeling career, she went ahead and signed with Ford anyway, to help pay for her University of British Columbia tuition and expenses.

Founded and ran a world development and human rights committee at her university. She has lived under a grass hut in the jungles of the Philippines with a missionary group, and has been a volunteer for children's projects since the age of 14.

Fluent in French and loves ice skating, canoeing, kayaking, snowboarding and rock climbing.

Refused to do a partial nude scene in an early episode of "Lost" (2004).

Voted one of the Breakout Stars of 2004 by Entertainment Weekly Magazine

Named #2 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.

Prior to her starring role on "Lost" (2004), she worked as an extra on film sets to help pay her University tuition. She can be seen in episodes of "Tru Calling" (2003), "Dead Like Me" (2003) and "Smallville" (2001), and in several films including White Chicks (2004), Stealing Sinatra (2003) and Freddy vs. Jason (2003).
  • She amazes me...

When I first heard about Lost and looked at the cast list I had hard time recognizing anyone apart from Dominic Monaghan and Terry O'Quinn.

Apparently , it's part of the JJ Abrams - magic. Remember Alias? Remember Jennifer Garner? She was literally nobody in Hollywood before Alias. But for some strange reason she got casted and JJ made her a true star. Her career is going strong...

I guess the same is happening to the cast of Lost, including Evangeline Lilly.

She has done literally nothing before Lost. If you look at her imdb profile, all she did was commercials and cameos, maybe a few minute worthy guest acting. But with Lost, she's the female lead, and surprisingly, it only took her a split second to get into the character of Kate.

Sure, she improved over the seasons, but she was already great to start with. She has an amazing emotinal range. Her character is rather complex and she has no problems whatsoever displaying that. One minute she's jungle Jane, the next she's a loving wife, then she's a running criminal... et cetera, et cetera. She's just really really talented and...

what an eyecandy! Evangeline Lilly is one of the best looking ladies on small AND big screen. I mean - wow. She's featured on the show without make up most of the time and oh my god. She beats women who take hours to apply their make up! She's just really natural and that's a very rare things nowadays.

Also, she's really honest. Watching an interview with her is amazing because it makes you realize that she's "just" another human being... Overall, Evangeline is a prime example of a fantastic actress and person.
  • she's good.

Evangeline Lilly is an actress who plays one of the biggest characters on one of the biggest shows ever. That would be Kate Austen on the hit show LOST. Kate Austen is a fugitive who killed her father trying to protect her mother. After being caught by a U.S. Marshall she was put on a plane headed from Sydney to L.A. but the plane crashed on a mysterious island. Throughout the whole series her character evolved from the fugitive to the good guy hero type. I would also like to say that Evangeline is one of the beautiful women in the world. Thats what also makes Kate so great.
  • Brilliant. Very talented.

Evangeline Lilly, who is otherwise most probably known as Kate on the major hit tv show ' LOST ' to most people, is just an amazing actor. She has been on since season one, and pulled off the character of Kate perfectly. Kate was being transported on the plane by a U S Marshall and was going to be arrested on arrival, but the plane crashed and she ended up on the island, in season one, she had more of a mysterious role, not knowing much about her, the truth was slowly revealed, but her character has developed brilliantly over the seasons and Evangeline has done it brilliantly.
  • Evangeline Lilly!

Evangeline Lilly rocks. Need I say more? She is a great actress, funny, smart, creative,and most of all sweet! She is awesome on Lost and she has been in no interview show I haven't seen. The one where she crashed the golf cart into the set? Seen it. Where Regis calls her Evangelyn? Seen it. Where she puts lipstick on Jimmy Kimmel? Seen It(Saddly!) If you want to know something about Evangeline Lilly, watch interviews, it's as easy as that! She loves Tree climbing, she is fluent in french, she did a commercial for live links, and milk! Her birthday is August 3rd, 1979, she was born in British Colombia, Canada.
  • She's the greatest...

Evangeline Lilly is a Canadian actress who is best known for her character Kate Austin in my favourite show Lost. She is brilliant in the show and when she acts she makes the character(Kate)really beleavible, her character Kate is probably one of the best things about the show there is loads of story to her and she always is doing something entertaining on the island, I can't wait to see Evangeline in her new movie Afterwards, it is her first major role in a film, she is also set to star in another movie which is coming out soon. Evi is probably my favourite actress joint with Hayden Panettiere (Heroes), Evangeline is great and I think she should have won Emmy's and Golden Globes and anything else, for her superb performance as Kate in Lost.
  • Kate from Lost

I'm sorry but I have to keep it real on this one. Kate was one of those characters that I liked in the beginning, but over time she really started to irritate me. I felt like her character needed to make up her mind as to who she wanted to be with, either Jack or Sawyer. Now I am only judging her character on lost and not as an actress in a whole. She is a good actress; I just didn't like her on Lost. I guess I need to see her in another role outside of Lost before I can really determine how good of an actress she is but if I were basing her solely off of LOST, I would have to say she is pretty average.
  • Evangeline Lilly.Talented,Gorgeous and original.

Since i have watched the first episode of Lost Evangeline Lilly became my all-time favourite actress. Her talent,beauty and sweetness made me love her from the very beginning. Besides her good appearance her performance is outstanding and original and that is what makes her stand out. She is not just good looking,but she is clever and kind as well. Evangeline deserves to be recognised for her hard work and win some awards.
    Her role as Kate on Lost made her famous but it is sure that several movies will follow up and she will show her talent to even more people around the world. I am looking forward to watch her first movie "Afterwards" in which she is going to play the role of a woman called Claire.
    I love watching her on the greatest series ever made and she sure adds a lot of things in the show. Without her, Lost would not be as perfect as it is at the moment. I am glad she was given this role because it gave us the opportunity to meet a brilliant actress while showbiz gained another bright star.
  • Can't wait to see Evangeline in the movie Afterwards

Last summer (2007) Evangeline Lilly has shooten a film called "Afterwards" together with John Malkovich and Romain Duris. It's a French/Canadian production based on the French novel Et Aprés... by Guillaume Musso, a bestseller in France in 2004.

In the film she is the ex-wife of a lawyer, Nathan (Romain Duris), who is absorbed by his work and finds himself drifting away from his ex-wife and daughter.Nathan meets Joseph Kay (John Malkovich), a mysterious doctor who claims to be able to predict people's deaths. The French filmmaker Gilles Bourdos has directed the supernatural thriller.

Can't wait to see Evangeline in the movie theater.
  • Evi is one of my favourite actresses.

Evangeline Lilly is a Canadian actress who is best known for her character Kate Austin in my favourite show Lost. She is brilliant in the show and when she acts she makes the character(Kate)beleavible, I can't wait to see Evangeline in her new movie Afterwards, it is her first major role in a film, she is also set to star in another movie which is coming out soon. Evi is probably my favourite actress joint with Hayden Panettiere (Heroes), Evangeline is great and I think she should have won Emmy's and Golden Globes and anything else, for her superb performance in Lost.
  • The best actress in LOST!

Kate Austen in LOST is played by the brillant actress Evangeline Lilly. Evangeline has so much talent and is so pretty (I wish I look like her!) I love how she plays Kate in LOST. I love her whole story to LOST, espiecially the whole thing with Jack and Sawyer. I hope in the end of LOST Kate and Jack get together, there so right together! I'm really happy that her and Dominic Monaghan are getting married. They are so cute together. Anyway Evangeline Lilly is my role model, I love Evi and I hope I can be just like her.
  • I realy like Evangeline as an actress.

I think that Evangeline is a very talented person and she was born to play the role of Kate. She has some interesting talents, like klimbing a coconut tree :). I just can't imagine anyone else playing this role, no one else can do It better anyway. Her acting is full of life and energy. She can be smart, funny or even silly, she can pretend to be a cold blooded killer or a shy bride. In everything she does she puts so much energy. And she is one of a few actors that can really make you belive in their acting. I realy admire her as an actress and as a person.
  • Review

I think she has stepped into a big lead role very well and played it to near perfection. She has had some really bad flashback stories compared to some of her other counterparts on Lost, but thats not exactly her fault. Lilly has never really been a big star in a television show and her continued performance on Lost will single handedly define her carrer in the future as she molds into a bigger star. I think her acting in Season 1 of the show was where she was the weakest, but the same can be said about most of the actors who play a 6-7 season role. I think she really came into her own in season 3, with her, Jack, and Sawyer being the main three characters of that season.
  • Ahhhhhh

If I had the chance to be Lost, I wish she would be around
    She's sooooo hot, she made me continue to foolow the show even when it was a bit disappointing. One last thing, when she appears at the end of season 3 with make up she looks less attractive to me than when she is on the island, sweaty and ... sexy as hell. I'm glad to know that her character won't die and will appear as beautiful as she knows how to be. Love ya Evangeline, after Buffy (long time ago) you my favourite babe on a TV show
  • A very talented actress.

Evangeline Lily is great. I like that stays true to herself. She's said that her acting career hasn't really changed her. I like the fact that she carries her Bible around with her all the time. That really says something about a person; especially a famous actress in today's society. I think she is very talented. She's one of my favorite characters on LOST. I like that one day she can be all glammed up like a Barbie doll and the next day be in blue jeans climbing a tree. I find that really cool. I'm happy that her and Dominic Monaghan are getting married. They're just so cute together! Evangeline Lily is one of my favorite actresses.
  • My favorite actress on Lost, no doubt.

Let me start by saying I love Evangeline Lilly. I wish she was in more shows/movies. I can't wait until 'Afterwards'. It is amazing that 'Lost', my favorite show, was her first speaking role. She has so much talent. If I could choose any one celebrity to be friends with, it would be Evi. She just seems like such a great person. She doesn't get all caught up in being famous, she just wants to live a normal life. I love how when she plays Kate on 'Lost', she said that she plays make-believe. She feels as if she is just playing, rather than doing a job. Evi is just such a wonderful role model, I wish I could be more like her. Also, I really wish I had her hair, lol.
  • Evangeline is a great actress, and a stunning one too!

I love Evangeline! Not only is she a great actress that always makes things happen, but she is a real stunner too. I think she has a great career ahead of her, and she was always my favourite character in LOST. Although I know she has been in other things besides LOST, she has had her biggest hit with it. She seems like a really nice person in real life and she looks like the kind of person you would want to meet. She should keep up with LOST and not leave the show because it would be nothing without her!
  • One of the best actresses on LOST

I think that Evangeline Lilly is a wonderful actress and that she should have her own show when the finish up with LOST. I think that she is so beautiful. I think that she does a wonderful job with playing bad girl Kate Austin. I like the way she poytrays her character. I really hope that her character does not get killed off in LOST because i feel like it would ruin the show. She is one of the main characters on the show. I really really hope that in the future she is on tv entertaining us in other shows.
  • She's the best actress on Lost, my favorite part about Lost really, she should have more rolls in TV and movies!

She's the best actress on Lost, my favorite part about Lost really, she should have more rolls in TV and movies! She has alot of promise as an actress, one of the best I have seen in a long time, she just nails her roll as Kate, does a great job on emotion and everything, and she is gorgeous! I hope her career really picks up and she starts getting offers for alot of rolls into films and television shows because I hope I see here in alot of them in the near future, and I am sure she will do well, good luck to her!!!
  • She is so hot, and is really good on Lost.

I can't say I have seen her in anything else, but I love her character on Lost she is really good. She will be hard to see as any other character in 10-15 years (hopefully) when Lost is over. I think she can do other stuff, and hopefully she will do side stuff like Commercials or movies or soemthing like that. She is like Emilie De Raven, I didn't think either one of them were that young, they are about my age, not that they look old but they characters they play come off as older. She is one of the hot chicks of Lost and again a great actress what a great combo to help out an already great show.
  • empty

She is a great actress! I would give her an Oscar! In Lost she act brilliant! I just love her!!
  • She is a great actress who deserves a huge clap and a wonderful career!

Since her first appearance on Lost she has acted superbly and she deserves to be more famous than she is now!

On Lost Evangeline plays 'Kate Austin' a young woman who is also a fugitive. She is one of Lost's favourite characters because she is so talented. She is also great when she is acting with Josh Holloway who plays Sawyer who is a con man. Let's face It, If you think about it Lost woudn't be anything like it is without her! All of her flashback episodes are exciting and suspenseful especially when she's on the run and on the island she's just awesome!
    All I can say is "good on you Evangeline!" because she's such a wonderful actress!
  • empty

She is totally awesome on Lost, and she is one of the best actresses ever! I think that she is really talented and I can't understand why is that she did not get any job oportunities before, if she is so talented and has a lot of potential. Good that she start with a great show like Lost, that makes her fame and notoriety grow more. Great!
  • empty

Evangeline Lilly plays one of my favourite characters in the best TV program to date, Lost. Lost is her first anything. She might have done commerecials before hand but her first is the best. In the first season of Lost she was at her best, ever since then it seems she has been pretty shy on the show. I don't think that anyone else has noticed but I have. Thank God that in the third season she is back as a main rather than not being in "the gang."
  • She is awesome!

She is my all-time favorite actress ever! she is so compelling and she just makes you want to watch more and more. Wow she is, I think the best person to play Kate, She has so many different personalities that she has to portray in this show and she does them all well, there is nothing bad I can say about her. She is beautiful, talented, she is everything that a show needs! Lost is one of the best shows ever and she plays a very big role in making the show. Her acting is so realistic, with everyone else on the show which makes L.O.S.T one of the best shows ON EARTH! I hope she gets some more acting jobs because I would love to see more of her!
  • Evangeline Lilly plays Kate Auten in LOST, she was born in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. She now lives in Oahu, Hawaii.

Evangeline Lilly is the most down to earth actress i have ever heard of, she has spent three weeks living under grass huts in the philippines doing missionary work. And to say she had only ever had none speaking roles in things like The Long Weekend and then she got the role of Kate Austen in LOST, which she is perfect for, its incredible. I was very sorry to hear Evis rented house burnt down just before christmas, glad she and her flat mates are alright. You would think someone with that much beauty and talent would be big headed, but not Evi.
  • Kate from 'Lost'...

Evangeline Lilly acted in many movies, but she made a breakthrough with a famous TV show 'Lost' (which started in 2004, where she played a girl Kate with a very misterious past. I've heard that she and Dominic (her partner form 'Lost') are in love and are in a realtionship! Aren't they a cute couple or what?!
< 1 2 3