Evangeline Lilly

Evangeline Lilly Fan Reviews (64)

• Evangeline Lilly:A Natural Actress

I watched Lost fom the first scene to the last scene and Evangeline was my favorite actor on the show and my favorite character.She is a natural beauty and a natural talent,both of which are hard to find.I find her as well as the character she portrayed fascinating.I loved the whole Lost experience it is one of the most enjoyable times in my life and I will always cherish the years I watched the show.It is my favorie show of all time and likely will be so forever.I can't wait to see what Evie has in store for all us fans in the future.
  • Evangeline Lilly is an actress who plays one of the biggest characters on one of the biggest shows ever!

Evangeline Lilly, who is otherwise most probably known as Kate on the major hit TV show 'LOST' to most people, is just an amazing actress. She has been on since Season 1 and has pulled off the character of Kate perfectly. Kate was being transported on the plane by a U.S. Marshall and was going to be arrested on arrival, but the plane crashed and she ended up on the island. In Season 1, she had more of a mysterious role, not knowing much about her, the truth was slowly revealed, but her character has developed brilliantly over the seasons and Evangeline has done it brilliantly.
  • kate ägerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Lost was one of the first shows i really fell in love with. And the first caracter i really liked was kate and thaths thanks to evie! she is really underated people dont talk about her as much as they talk about for example: Blake lively. And evie i think that evie is much more talanted than blake!
    But im shore she is going to be big beacuse shes amazing!
    Lost kommer alltid att vara en av mina favorit serier och evie en av mina favvo tv skådisar.
    och jag måste ju bara till lägga att jag hoppas att kate blir tillsammans med sawyer inte jack.
  • She amazes me...

When I first heard about Lost and looked at the cast list I had hard time recognizing anyone apart from Dominic Monaghan and Terry O'Quinn.

Apparently , it's part of the JJ Abrams - magic. Remember Alias? Remember Jennifer Garner? She was literally nobody in Hollywood before Alias. But for some strange reason she got casted and JJ made her a true star. Her career is going strong...

I guess the same is happening to the cast of Lost, including Evangeline Lilly.

She has done literally nothing before Lost. If you look at her imdb profile, all she did was commercials and cameos, maybe a few minute worthy guest acting. But with Lost, she's the female lead, and surprisingly, it only took her a split second to get into the character of Kate.

Sure, she improved over the seasons, but she was already great to start with. She has an amazing emotinal range. Her character is rather complex and she has no problems whatsoever displaying that. One minute she's jungle Jane, the next she's a loving wife, then she's a running criminal... et cetera, et cetera. She's just really really talented and...

what an eyecandy! Evangeline Lilly is one of the best looking ladies on small AND big screen. I mean - wow. She's featured on the show without make up most of the time and oh my god. She beats women who take hours to apply their make up! She's just really natural and that's a very rare things nowadays.

Also, she's really honest. Watching an interview with her is amazing because it makes you realize that she's "just" another human being... Overall, Evangeline is a prime example of a fantastic actress and person.
  • Brilliant. Very talented.

Evangeline Lilly, who is otherwise most probably known as Kate on the major hit tv show ' LOST ' to most people, is just an amazing actor. She has been on since season one, and pulled off the character of Kate perfectly. Kate was being transported on the plane by a U S Marshall and was going to be arrested on arrival, but the plane crashed and she ended up on the island, in season one, she had more of a mysterious role, not knowing much about her, the truth was slowly revealed, but her character has developed brilliantly over the seasons and Evangeline has done it brilliantly.
  • Evangeline Lilly!

Evangeline Lilly rocks. Need I say more? She is a great actress, funny, smart, creative,and most of all sweet! She is awesome on Lost and she has been in no interview show I haven't seen. The one where she crashed the golf cart into the set? Seen it. Where Regis calls her Evangelyn? Seen it. Where she puts lipstick on Jimmy Kimmel? Seen It(Saddly!) If you want to know something about Evangeline Lilly, watch interviews, it's as easy as that! She loves Tree climbing, she is fluent in french, she did a commercial for live links, and milk! Her birthday is August 3rd, 1979, she was born in British Colombia, Canada.
  • She's the greatest...

Evangeline Lilly is a Canadian actress who is best known for her character Kate Austin in my favourite show Lost. She is brilliant in the show and when she acts she makes the character(Kate)really beleavible, her character Kate is probably one of the best things about the show there is loads of story to her and she always is doing something entertaining on the island, I can't wait to see Evangeline in her new movie Afterwards, it is her first major role in a film, she is also set to star in another movie which is coming out soon. Evi is probably my favourite actress joint with Hayden Panettiere (Heroes), Evangeline is great and I think she should have won Emmy's and Golden Globes and anything else, for her superb performance as Kate in Lost.
  • Evangeline Lilly.Talented,Gorgeous and original.

Since i have watched the first episode of Lost Evangeline Lilly became my all-time favourite actress. Her talent,beauty and sweetness made me love her from the very beginning. Besides her good appearance her performance is outstanding and original and that is what makes her stand out. She is not just good looking,but she is clever and kind as well. Evangeline deserves to be recognised for her hard work and win some awards.
    Her role as Kate on Lost made her famous but it is sure that several movies will follow up and she will show her talent to even more people around the world. I am looking forward to watch her first movie "Afterwards" in which she is going to play the role of a woman called Claire.
    I love watching her on the greatest series ever made and she sure adds a lot of things in the show. Without her, Lost would not be as perfect as it is at the moment. I am glad she was given this role because it gave us the opportunity to meet a brilliant actress while showbiz gained another bright star.
  • Can't wait to see Evangeline in the movie Afterwards

Last summer (2007) Evangeline Lilly has shooten a film called "Afterwards" together with John Malkovich and Romain Duris. It's a French/Canadian production based on the French novel Et Aprés... by Guillaume Musso, a bestseller in France in 2004.

In the film she is the ex-wife of a lawyer, Nathan (Romain Duris), who is absorbed by his work and finds himself drifting away from his ex-wife and daughter.Nathan meets Joseph Kay (John Malkovich), a mysterious doctor who claims to be able to predict people's deaths. The French filmmaker Gilles Bourdos has directed the supernatural thriller.

Can't wait to see Evangeline in the movie theater.
  • Evi is one of my favourite actresses.

Evangeline Lilly is a Canadian actress who is best known for her character Kate Austin in my favourite show Lost. She is brilliant in the show and when she acts she makes the character(Kate)beleavible, I can't wait to see Evangeline in her new movie Afterwards, it is her first major role in a film, she is also set to star in another movie which is coming out soon. Evi is probably my favourite actress joint with Hayden Panettiere (Heroes), Evangeline is great and I think she should have won Emmy's and Golden Globes and anything else, for her superb performance in Lost.
  • The best actress in LOST!

Kate Austen in LOST is played by the brillant actress Evangeline Lilly. Evangeline has so much talent and is so pretty (I wish I look like her!) I love how she plays Kate in LOST. I love her whole story to LOST, espiecially the whole thing with Jack and Sawyer. I hope in the end of LOST Kate and Jack get together, there so right together! I'm really happy that her and Dominic Monaghan are getting married. They are so cute together. Anyway Evangeline Lilly is my role model, I love Evi and I hope I can be just like her.
  • Ahhhhhh

If I had the chance to be Lost, I wish she would be around
    She's sooooo hot, she made me continue to foolow the show even when it was a bit disappointing. One last thing, when she appears at the end of season 3 with make up she looks less attractive to me than when she is on the island, sweaty and ... sexy as hell. I'm glad to know that her character won't die and will appear as beautiful as she knows how to be. Love ya Evangeline, after Buffy (long time ago) you my favourite babe on a TV show
  • A very talented actress.

Evangeline Lily is great. I like that stays true to herself. She's said that her acting career hasn't really changed her. I like the fact that she carries her Bible around with her all the time. That really says something about a person; especially a famous actress in today's society. I think she is very talented. She's one of my favorite characters on LOST. I like that one day she can be all glammed up like a Barbie doll and the next day be in blue jeans climbing a tree. I find that really cool. I'm happy that her and Dominic Monaghan are getting married. They're just so cute together! Evangeline Lily is one of my favorite actresses.
  • My favorite actress on Lost, no doubt.

Let me start by saying I love Evangeline Lilly. I wish she was in more shows/movies. I can't wait until 'Afterwards'. It is amazing that 'Lost', my favorite show, was her first speaking role. She has so much talent. If I could choose any one celebrity to be friends with, it would be Evi. She just seems like such a great person. She doesn't get all caught up in being famous, she just wants to live a normal life. I love how when she plays Kate on 'Lost', she said that she plays make-believe. She feels as if she is just playing, rather than doing a job. Evi is just such a wonderful role model, I wish I could be more like her. Also, I really wish I had her hair, lol.
  • Evangeline is a great actress, and a stunning one too!

I love Evangeline! Not only is she a great actress that always makes things happen, but she is a real stunner too. I think she has a great career ahead of her, and she was always my favourite character in LOST. Although I know she has been in other things besides LOST, she has had her biggest hit with it. She seems like a really nice person in real life and she looks like the kind of person you would want to meet. She should keep up with LOST and not leave the show because it would be nothing without her!
  • One of the best actresses on LOST

I think that Evangeline Lilly is a wonderful actress and that she should have her own show when the finish up with LOST. I think that she is so beautiful. I think that she does a wonderful job with playing bad girl Kate Austin. I like the way she poytrays her character. I really hope that her character does not get killed off in LOST because i feel like it would ruin the show. She is one of the main characters on the show. I really really hope that in the future she is on tv entertaining us in other shows.
  • She is so hot, and is really good on Lost.

I can't say I have seen her in anything else, but I love her character on Lost she is really good. She will be hard to see as any other character in 10-15 years (hopefully) when Lost is over. I think she can do other stuff, and hopefully she will do side stuff like Commercials or movies or soemthing like that. She is like Emilie De Raven, I didn't think either one of them were that young, they are about my age, not that they look old but they characters they play come off as older. She is one of the hot chicks of Lost and again a great actress what a great combo to help out an already great show.
  • empty

She is a great actress! I would give her an Oscar! In Lost she act brilliant! I just love her!!
  • empty

Evangeline Lilly plays one of my favourite characters in the best TV program to date, Lost. Lost is her first anything. She might have done commerecials before hand but her first is the best. In the first season of Lost she was at her best, ever since then it seems she has been pretty shy on the show. I don't think that anyone else has noticed but I have. Thank God that in the third season she is back as a main rather than not being in "the gang."
  • She is awesome!

She is my all-time favorite actress ever! she is so compelling and she just makes you want to watch more and more. Wow she is, I think the best person to play Kate, She has so many different personalities that she has to portray in this show and she does them all well, there is nothing bad I can say about her. She is beautiful, talented, she is everything that a show needs! Lost is one of the best shows ever and she plays a very big role in making the show. Her acting is so realistic, with everyone else on the show which makes L.O.S.T one of the best shows ON EARTH! I hope she gets some more acting jobs because I would love to see more of her!
  • Evangeline Lilly plays Kate Auten in LOST, she was born in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. She now lives in Oahu, Hawaii.

Evangeline Lilly is the most down to earth actress i have ever heard of, she has spent three weeks living under grass huts in the philippines doing missionary work. And to say she had only ever had none speaking roles in things like The Long Weekend and then she got the role of Kate Austen in LOST, which she is perfect for, its incredible. I was very sorry to hear Evis rented house burnt down just before christmas, glad she and her flat mates are alright. You would think someone with that much beauty and talent would be big headed, but not Evi.
  • A charming, naturally beautiful, and talented actress with class!

Evangeline Lilly first started off doing commercials for Live Links and playing extras in Freddy Vs. Jason, Smallville and White Chicks. Just when the prospect of acting was not working out for Ms. Lilly, she gets casted for the role of Kate Austen on Lost. Believe it or not, it was her first speaking role. Soon, Evangeline becomes noticed all over the planet for her charm, great acting, and natural beauty.

Recently, she is working on the 3rd season of Lost. Expect her to shine.
  • prfect

a great beautiful perfomance .
    how she's playing kate . . . it's so good .
    Evangeline becomes noticed all over the planet for her charm, great acting, and natural beauty . This role , as Kate , is so perfect for her . Shes realy realy talented . i heard the before she became know as Kate from LOST she was a very successful model . we know that "kate" has commited several crimes but she still manages to play her in a way that makes forget about what she has done, adding a very strong amiability to her character .
  • (",) Beautiful

Nicole Evangeline Lilly Nickname Evi Monkey Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
    Evangeline Lilly, born in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta in 1979, was discovered on the streets of Kelowna, British Columbia by the famous Ford modeling agency. Although she initially decided to pass on a modeling career, she went ahead and signed with Ford anyway, to help pay for her University of British Columbia tuition and expenses. Named #2 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list
    Before starring on "Lost" (2004), she worked a variety of other jobs. She has worked as a flight attendant, waitress, and completed oil changes on big rigs while doing commercials and modeling to earn money for University.

Prior to her starring role on "Lost" (2004), she worked as an extra on film sets to help pay her University tuition. She can be seen in episodes of "Tru Calling" (2003), "Dead Like Me" (2003) and "Smallville" (2001), and in several films including White Chicks (2004), Stealing Sinatra (2003) and Freddy vs. Jason (2003).
  • The most talented actress!!

Evangeline Lilly is absolutely gorgeous and also SO talented! She stars on LOST as Kate Austen. This role is so perfect for her! She does it so well. She had many jobs before acting, such as a flight attendant and even a sunday school teacher! One thing I really love about her is when I read that she went on a mission trip to the phillipines! I think that is so cool,and I look up to her and am so proud of her. She has really come along way!! Anyway, She is without a doubt absolutely gorgeous! I hope to see her in movies some day! Shes just so talented!!
  • OMG Evangeline Lilly, where to start.. she is just outstanding!

I watched the very first episode of LOST and just fell in love with her (it's hard not too!) She plays the role of Kate in LOST fantastically and all you want to do is watch more of her! This is a sign of a great actress! I mean i would watch any tv show or movie with her in it, just because she was in it! I recon that Evi will become very popular in the years to come. Before she became know as the "hottie" from LOST she was a very successful model! She is just the most gorgeous person in the world and she is defiantly very talented at acting (among other things) She is so beautiful and I just love her so much!!!
  • Hot!

Evangeline Lilly is a very very very beautiful and hot actress! In my opinion she is the most beautiful prime time actress at this time. Evangeline is a very normal and down to earth person who likes helping in charity projects that's why she is such a good person and that's one of the reasons I like her as a person. She is an amazing actor and she is well known for playing Kate in ABC's hit TV drama series LOST. In my opinion LOST was lucky to get someone as sweet and beautiful as Evangeline to play the role of Kate.
  • Perfect...!

I have to admit I didn't know her before Lost.But when I saw her...Damn!She is amazing.I haven't been impressed this way since Kristin Kreuk.Evie is so beautiful,in a wild way!Her eyes are fire.And sometimes she is so sweet.Her body is amazing,otherwise she wouldn't have been a model :).And plus she is a very talented actress.It's not so usual for models to know how to act.The examples are numerous.So the package that Evie has is just perfect!I look forward to seeing more of her in the future.And her future I'm sure will be full of success.Sexy, talented, beautiful, sweet, wildcat :), goddess...!
  • an incredibly talented actress!

i've only just seen her in "lost" and have been wondering why she hasn't been discovered earlier.

she puts an incredible amount of energy, charisma, strength and then again vunerability to the role of "kate" that it is overwhelming. she's not shown as a "tough babe", some kind of valkyrie but as a gentle, caring but then again very courageous character and she is doing a wonderful job with all of these facets. we know that "kate" has commited several crimes but she still manages to play her in a way that makes forget about what she has done, adding a very strong amiability to her character.

i've seen the bonus material on how the cast was found. she almost failed in becoming kate because she had great difficulties in getting a work permit for the us. thanks god it finally worked out because i think that she is one of the greatest benefits to this show!
  • Simply Gorgeous.

Evangeline Lilly – a sublime and stunningly beautiful new face to the television. My personal favorite and many others also, but I do have to say – I think this alluring new woman’s ability to draw in many viewers is all in her natural personality.

Her first role on television is the fanciable ‘Kate Austen’ on Lost, the mysterious television show about ten survivors from a plane crash, cast-away on an island. With Kate, the producers have definitely used her features to her bonus. Using her long, sleek brown hair and gorgeous dark brown eyes, it’s almost as if Evangeline Lilly is a love potion.

She’s not only easy on the eyes, but she’s also a fantastic actress.
< 1 2 3