Evangeline Lilly

Evangeline Lilly Fan Reviews (64)

• Yeah: Spoiled brat by Dominic Monaghan. I'm so depressed. He's supposed to be mine, but the stupid Canadian fag stole him from me.

0.1
    I really wished it weren't true, so I wouldn't have to hate her for it. I tried to be reasonable and NOT hate her, but I can't help but despise her. I know it's wrong, but sheesh. Everytime I see her and Dom together, it's like Spartan 117 (John) looking at a Covenant. The book says he gets a pump of adrenaline automatically wanting to kill them. I, on the other had, have an impulse to bust the TV, computer, or burn the picture (and I've done that before). Sorry for being so hateful, Evie. I can't help it. It's an instinct.
  • I used to really respect her, i suppose i'm just jelous of her now, but its all changed since shes been dating Dominic...

0.6
    ok i know she's gorgeous, but she is getting engaged (allegedly) to my all time hero star love of my life Dominic Monaghan. It\'s stupid to hate her but i really really do, its not her fault for being so lovely, but why oh why Dominic. Its sad to be this insanely in love with someone you don\'t even know but still...
  • Too much Kate on LOST

The show has way to much time spent on Kate. If its not Kate its Jack. What really annoys me is how Kates such a macho woman but she doesn't even look the part. I think if they'er going to have Kate be misses tough woman she should be a big gaint woman with a mustache, back hair, and enough muscles to crush a car, not wimpy little Evangeline Lilly. I don't have any thing against Evangeline Lilly I just think her character Kate sucks big time. But I'm about the only one who feels this way so I have a feeling there's going to be alot of people checking disagree.
  • Okay, I get it.

I know many will pry disagree with this because Miss Lilly has her strong following, but honestly, I don't see it. From the start I didn't she was that great. Eva is promoted as the "hottie" of LOST, but to me she's just annoying.

I'll start with character. Kate isn't really the most exciting on the show and has gone from decent to annoying and least favorite. I get it LOST producers. She's supposed to be the new "it" girl. If they could make her character not as leader-ish (if ya get me), I might like her better.

And now on to the person. I saw this girl on The Tonight Show. I'm an open minded person. I thought maybe her talk show appearance could give me some new insight. Then she says how her "friend," pry her bf, urinated in a bottle. And he left it in her car. Not long afterwards, she says how she found these three bottles, and being the healthy person she is, drank it. I'm sorry, but uh, urine has a specific smell. How dumb can you be? Sorry, but who drinks a bottle the found in their car that might have been sitting there for weeks. I don't care what it could be. I was making fun of that for a while.

So there went my last ounce of respect. She's not smart either.

She's an average actress. Nothing that special.

And as far as looks wise, she isn't what I call beautiful. She's okay. She's a bit above average. She's not ugly I mean. I'd never say that. But she's just mreo girl next door type. Normal looking. I can give her that.

And as for her body. What body? She is built like a boy. She is skinny, not too skinny, normal athletic skinny, but still skinny. She has zero curves. She has no hips, no butt, and she has little boy b**bs. Her body is nothing special. She's in shape. That's about it.

I never judge right away. I took time to give her and her character a chance, and after that was not impressed. Maybe everybody else sees something I don't see. Sorry that I can't.
  • I am not saying Evangeline Lilly isn't beautiful, and I'm not saying she isn't talented, but I am simply reviewing the actors/actresses on Lost based on how I feel about their character in the show.

I am not saying Evangeline Lilly isn't beautiful, and I'm not saying she isn't talented, but I am simply reviewing the actors/actresses on Lost based on how I feel about their characters in the show.
    Kate went by a few last names but I am going to use Austen. We first learned that she was a convict before getting trapped on the island. She felt Jack should put the U.S. Marshall out of his misery because he was suffering, but Jack felt maybe Kate wanted him to put the Marshall out of his misery so no one would find out about her. Too bad Jack and Hurley already knew.
    Kate often tried to help Sayid send out a distress call on his transmission radio. But when she offered to take it to higher ground, she dropped it from the tree, breaking it.
    Kate would get annoying at times. She was just too normal for my taste. Now I am talking about her personality, not her past.
    She also annoyed me when she was mad at Jack and Sayid for torturing Sawyer to get the inhaler for Shannon. What else were they supposed to do?
    Kate looked like she enjoyed her kiss with Sawyer a little too much. But then again, would he really have told her where the inhaler was for a little peck on the cheek?
    Kate found out Sun could speak English when she realized she understood what she(Kate) said.
    The only thing we saw Kate do wrong was escape the hospital when being chased, and rob a bank for a little plane. Come on, even though she loved the guy, would you really go through all of that for that tiny piece of metal or plastic or whatever it was? Also, Kate found the case of the Marshall which held guns and the metal plane replica given to her by her ex-love. She then told Jack he was the same man she killed, but as we find out later, it wasn't technically a murder.
    Kate admitted the reason she went with Sawyer on the boar hunt was because she wanted to spend more time with him. So we could conclude that she has feelings for him. She played a little game of truth with Sawyer where she confessed to him that she was a murderer. Now at this point we don't know if she killed anyone but her ex-love. But we find out after that technically she didn't kill him, he just jumped in the car before the accident.
    I simply reviewed Miss Lilly on her character, not herself. She is a beautiful woman and I respect her for her missionary work. But I just get annoyed at Kate sometimes because she always wants to participate in everything and she got mad at Jack for wanting to torture Sawyer, etc. The main reason is though that despite her past, Kate is just a boring woman on the island.
    Season 1(6.5)
  • she cool

this lady is cool and so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so pretty! i had never heard of her but I still like her a lot lot lot! I dunno why, it's just that she's seems like an awesome person. even if she's not, i still like her. ha ha ha ha
  • Kate from Lost

I'm sorry but I have to keep it real on this one. Kate was one of those characters that I liked in the beginning, but over time she really started to irritate me. I felt like her character needed to make up her mind as to who she wanted to be with, either Jack or Sawyer. Now I am only judging her character on lost and not as an actress in a whole. She is a good actress; I just didn't like her on Lost. I guess I need to see her in another role outside of Lost before I can really determine how good of an actress she is but if I were basing her solely off of LOST, I would have to say she is pretty average.
  • empty

She is totally awesome on Lost, and she is one of the best actresses ever! I think that she is really talented and I can't understand why is that she did not get any job oportunities before, if she is so talented and has a lot of potential. Good that she start with a great show like Lost, that makes her fame and notoriety grow more. Great!
  • dont bother with this thing skip to the review

I love her role in Lost she is so talented and cute you know in a cute but im not gay just giving a compliment sorta way. I do think she is talented and Im glad she came to play in Lost i am so glad she got that certificate or whatever it was she needed to come to the US but its a shame the canadians dont get to see her all the time i mean im sure they watch her but you know what I mean andyway I think shes talented and has earned everything shes acchieved! seems sweet too. when I said that gay thing earlier that wasnt saying she was gay I was saying im a chick to and im not trying to sent that I am gay message cause i said that she was cute as a compliment
  • I like her, but I feel her co-star Fox takes her glory.

I feel that she should be a bigger actress, because she has it all, she is drop dead gorgeous, a great actress, and has a great start to her career. I feel she should be a greater charcter on Lost, instead on the doctors nurse. I think Kate and Sawyer should become a couple, dispit Jack. I hope to see more of this shinning star!
  • She is a great actress who deserves a huge clap and a wonderful career!

Since her first appearance on Lost she has acted superbly and she deserves to be more famous than she is now!

On Lost Evangeline plays 'Kate Austin' a young woman who is also a fugitive. She is one of Lost's favourite characters because she is so talented. She is also great when she is acting with Josh Holloway who plays Sawyer who is a con man. Let's face It, If you think about it Lost woudn't be anything like it is without her! All of her flashback episodes are exciting and suspenseful especially when she's on the run and on the island she's just awesome!
    All I can say is "good on you Evangeline!" because she's such a wonderful actress!
  • Kate from 'Lost'...

Evangeline Lilly acted in many movies, but she made a breakthrough with a famous TV show 'Lost' (which started in 2004, where she played a girl Kate with a very misterious past. I've heard that she and Dominic (her partner form 'Lost') are in love and are in a realtionship! Aren't they a cute couple or what?!
  • Date of Birth 3 August 1979, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada Birth Name Nicole Evangeline Lilly Nickname Evie Monkey Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)

Evangeline Lilly, born in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta in 1979, was discovered on the streets of Kelowna, British Columbia by the famous Ford modeling agency. Although she initially decided to pass on a modeling career, she went ahead and signed with Ford anyway, to help pay for her University of British Columbia tuition and expenses.

Founded and ran a world development and human rights committee at her university. She has lived under a grass hut in the jungles of the Philippines with a missionary group, and has been a volunteer for children's projects since the age of 14.

Fluent in French and loves ice skating, canoeing, kayaking, snowboarding and rock climbing.

Refused to do a partial nude scene in an early episode of "Lost" (2004).

Voted one of the Breakout Stars of 2004 by Entertainment Weekly Magazine

Named #2 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.

Prior to her starring role on "Lost" (2004), she worked as an extra on film sets to help pay her University tuition. She can be seen in episodes of "Tru Calling" (2003), "Dead Like Me" (2003) and "Smallville" (2001), and in several films including White Chicks (2004), Stealing Sinatra (2003) and Freddy vs. Jason (2003).
  • WOW

Evangeline Lilly is one of the hottest women on television right now. The girl has an awesome body and a smile that can make you melt. Her freckles are absolutely cute as hell. No wonder Jack and Sawyer are always fighting over her. She's the perfect girl...minus the whole part about her being a murderer and getting her best friend killed. Lost is lucky to have her. From the interviews I've read about her, she seems like a very down to earth girl. I can't wait to see her in more roles in the future. Lost episodes just won't cure my Evangeline fix anymore, I need more! Haha :-)
  • You probably know her as Kate Austen from Lost... Evangeline is great and a new fresh promising face in Hollywood!

Evangeline Lilly is probably one of the most famous faces these days thanks to Lost. Her role as Kate Austen is quite challenging but an excellent role to portray and Evangeline has done well.

I was quite suprised when I heard that she was dating Dominic Monaghan... its good to see that she's happy but I just hope that it wont be awkward for them if they break up.

I cant wait to see Evangeline on the big screen as Id like her to make it big in Hollywood. I wish Evangeline all the best in her career because she's great, she's awesome, hot!

Star Grade- A.
  • A new star on the rise.

Evangeline Lilly is absoloutely wonderful. She's a GORGEOUS actress with a high talent of acting, I really love just about anything about her. I really hope she stars in movies soon because she's just too good to be underrated, her character in "Lost" suits her really well, I hope to see more of her really soon.
  • Don't let her good looks fool you, Evangeline Lilly knows what she is doing, and she does it good.

You might assume that Kate (Evangeline Lilly's character from Lost) is an innocent little angel. It would be hard to imagine her as anything but that, given Ms. Lilly's winning smile and upbeat personality. That is where you'd be dead wrong. Kate has a past, a history so horrible that she spends probably every waking moment trying to figure out how to hide it from everyone. I could not imagine anyone but Evangeline Lilly being able to pull off a character like this. She simply NAILS the part, and would probably do well in any complex, layered female role such as this. I'm not rooting for her to stop playing Kate just yet, but I'm sure if she decides (or the producers decide) she needs to move on, she'll find success out there in another aspect. That's just the way she is.
  • She is so gorgeous and pretty talented.

She is a pretty good actress. She is not the best, but she is getting there. I know she is fairly new the acting world and it is going to take sometime before she can really shine.

Do not get me wrong, she is pretty good as Kate on LOST. But there are moment where she seems kind of dull. There are moments though out the show where she is supposed to cry and yet she does not shed any tears. She is getting better at that though.

Another thing about Evangeline Lilly is the girl is a goddess. I admire her because she is so pretty.

• I realy like Evangeline as an actress.

I think that Evangeline is a very talented person and she was born to play the role of Kate. She has some interesting talents, like klimbing a coconut tree :). I just can't imagine anyone else playing this role, no one else can do It better anyway. Her acting is full of life and energy. She can be smart, funny or even silly, she can pretend to be a cold blooded killer or a shy bride. In everything she does she puts so much energy. And she is one of a few actors that can really make you belive in their acting. I realy admire her as an actress and as a person.
  • Review

I think she has stepped into a big lead role very well and played it to near perfection. She has had some really bad flashback stories compared to some of her other counterparts on Lost, but thats not exactly her fault. Lilly has never really been a big star in a television show and her continued performance on Lost will single handedly define her carrer in the future as she molds into a bigger star. I think her acting in Season 1 of the show was where she was the weakest, but the same can be said about most of the actors who play a 6-7 season role. I think she really came into her own in season 3, with her, Jack, and Sawyer being the main three characters of that season.
  • An Upcoming Star! Gorgeous!

Evangeline Lilly is becoming one of the most familiar faces to the new television. Drawing in bemused viewers from the 18million hit ABC show “Lost”. The brown haired beauty plays ‘Kate Austin’ on the show and has been there as a main since the Pilot episode last year.

She stunned the world with her beauty after being set alongside some of the hottest upcoming actors in Hollywood. Evangeline Lilly said that she wasn’t looking to be famous for too long, it would be appear that already the fame is becoming too much for her.

I’ve noticed when watching the show that she can employ many emotions and she is a credit in my eyes, to the world and to the show.
  • It's amazing how well she did even though it's her first work...

I heard LOST was her first acting ever. I was immediately shocked when I heard that. It's incredible how well she had fit in to the acting world right away.

Another thing I like about her is the way she adores nature. From what I see in LOST behind the scenes, she loves the ocean. She's one of those person who would roll on the floor of leaves and dirt not caring if her hair or make up would be ruined.

She has this natural beauty that is very rare in Hollywood. She has absolutely no make up in LOST, yet she looks like a superstar. I like her a lot. She's a talented and is beautiful.

P.S. Okay, mzmonaghan4eva, I understand you are quite jealous of her because of their engagement. But there's one thing you need to know, it was Dominic who proposed to Evangeline. HE made the decision. As a fan of his don't you think you should respect his love instead of bashing who he's about to spend the rest of his life with? Your immaturity is rediculous. You obviously don't hate Evangeline yet you still call her a fag. next time you want to review on someone please leave opinions that are useful and isn't just full of your own foolishness.
  • She's the best actress on Lost, my favorite part about Lost really, she should have more rolls in TV and movies!

She's the best actress on Lost, my favorite part about Lost really, she should have more rolls in TV and movies! She has alot of promise as an actress, one of the best I have seen in a long time, she just nails her roll as Kate, does a great job on emotion and everything, and she is gorgeous! I hope her career really picks up and she starts getting offers for alot of rolls into films and television shows because I hope I see here in alot of them in the near future, and I am sure she will do well, good luck to her!!!
  • She is perfect, only one flaw: Dominic Monaghan!

She is just a beautiful and talented creature. Not only is she gorgeous but she is also a very nice person: she was a missionary and went to the Philippines to help people. She lived in a hut during her stay. Did I mention she climbs trees? HEHEHE!!

She is is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! I like her, only without Dominic. Actually, I used to love her, not so much anymore. I think she deserves better and can do better but Dominic? Naaah!! Unbelievable!! SHOCKING!! I'm not against him or anything I mean I like the guy but not for her. She is a goddness, and he is a somewhat "mediocre man". I'm not dissing Dominic; I'm simply implying that she could have gotten someone "like her".
  • Lost in Herself.

Evangeline Lilly has appeared in one major television show production. America's biggest drama series "Lost" where Lilly plays the role of "Kate Austin" a mysterious escaped convict who was travelling with a marshall on the plane - which crashed stranding fourty survivors on an island.

Evangeline's natural charm and irresistable personality began to shine through from the first moment on the show. Her natural acting gift is used to the fullest with her co-stars and apparently she is great person to have on set.

Her smooth black hair and dark bruding eyes indicate that she is already becoming a sex symbol, whether or not her parents are against it.

The star of the 18M an episode show says she enjoys working on the set - and because the events feel so real, she can actually place herself in the situation. Which she says aids to her acting skills majorly.

I think personally it would be nice to see Evangeline persue movies or maybe a comedy sitcom after "Lost" finishes - Although producer Damon Lindeloff says "we are looking at another three series yet".

All you need to do is watch her, to become almost enchanted. Evangeline Lilly is a dream.
  • she's good.

Evangeline Lilly is an actress who plays one of the biggest characters on one of the biggest shows ever. That would be Kate Austen on the hit show LOST. Kate Austen is a fugitive who killed her father trying to protect her mother. After being caught by a U.S. Marshall she was put on a plane headed from Sydney to L.A. but the plane crashed on a mysterious island. Throughout the whole series her character evolved from the fugitive to the good guy hero type. I would also like to say that Evangeline is one of the beautiful women in the world. Thats what also makes Kate so great.
  • Evangeline Lilly:A Natural Actress

I watched Lost fom the first scene to the last scene and Evangeline was my favorite actor on the show and my favorite character.She is a natural beauty and a natural talent,both of which are hard to find.I find her as well as the character she portrayed fascinating.I loved the whole Lost experience it is one of the most enjoyable times in my life and I will always cherish the years I watched the show.It is my favorie show of all time and likely will be so forever.I can't wait to see what Evie has in store for all us fans in the future.
  • Evangeline Lilly is an actress who plays one of the biggest characters on one of the biggest shows ever!

Evangeline Lilly, who is otherwise most probably known as Kate on the major hit TV show 'LOST' to most people, is just an amazing actress. She has been on since Season 1 and has pulled off the character of Kate perfectly. Kate was being transported on the plane by a U.S. Marshall and was going to be arrested on arrival, but the plane crashed and she ended up on the island. In Season 1, she had more of a mysterious role, not knowing much about her, the truth was slowly revealed, but her character has developed brilliantly over the seasons and Evangeline has done it brilliantly.
  • kate ägerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Lost was one of the first shows i really fell in love with. And the first caracter i really liked was kate and thaths thanks to evie! she is really underated people dont talk about her as much as they talk about for example: Blake lively. And evie i think that evie is much more talanted than blake!
    But im shore she is going to be big beacuse shes amazing!
    Lost kommer alltid att vara en av mina favorit serier och evie en av mina favvo tv skådisar.
    och jag måste ju bara till lägga att jag hoppas att kate blir tillsammans med sawyer inte jack.
  • She amazes me...

When I first heard about Lost and looked at the cast list I had hard time recognizing anyone apart from Dominic Monaghan and Terry O'Quinn.

Apparently , it's part of the JJ Abrams - magic. Remember Alias? Remember Jennifer Garner? She was literally nobody in Hollywood before Alias. But for some strange reason she got casted and JJ made her a true star. Her career is going strong...

I guess the same is happening to the cast of Lost, including Evangeline Lilly.

She has done literally nothing before Lost. If you look at her imdb profile, all she did was commercials and cameos, maybe a few minute worthy guest acting. But with Lost, she's the female lead, and surprisingly, it only took her a split second to get into the character of Kate.

Sure, she improved over the seasons, but she was already great to start with. She has an amazing emotinal range. Her character is rather complex and she has no problems whatsoever displaying that. One minute she's jungle Jane, the next she's a loving wife, then she's a running criminal... et cetera, et cetera. She's just really really talented and...

what an eyecandy! Evangeline Lilly is one of the best looking ladies on small AND big screen. I mean - wow. She's featured on the show without make up most of the time and oh my god. She beats women who take hours to apply their make up! She's just really natural and that's a very rare things nowadays.

Also, she's really honest. Watching an interview with her is amazing because it makes you realize that she's "just" another human being... Overall, Evangeline is a prime example of a fantastic actress and person.
< 1 2 3