Evangeline Lilly

Evangeline Lilly Fan Reviews (64)

• She amazes me...

When I first heard about Lost and looked at the cast list I had hard time recognizing anyone apart from Dominic Monaghan and Terry O'Quinn.

Apparently , it's part of the JJ Abrams - magic. Remember Alias? Remember Jennifer Garner? She was literally nobody in Hollywood before Alias. But for some strange reason she got casted and JJ made her a true star. Her career is going strong...

I guess the same is happening to the cast of Lost, including Evangeline Lilly.

She has done literally nothing before Lost. If you look at her imdb profile, all she did was commercials and cameos, maybe a few minute worthy guest acting. But with Lost, she's the female lead, and surprisingly, it only took her a split second to get into the character of Kate.

Sure, she improved over the seasons, but she was already great to start with. She has an amazing emotinal range. Her character is rather complex and she has no problems whatsoever displaying that. One minute she's jungle Jane, the next she's a loving wife, then she's a running criminal... et cetera, et cetera. She's just really really talented and...

what an eyecandy! Evangeline Lilly is one of the best looking ladies on small AND big screen. I mean - wow. She's featured on the show without make up most of the time and oh my god. She beats women who take hours to apply their make up! She's just really natural and that's a very rare things nowadays.

Also, she's really honest. Watching an interview with her is amazing because it makes you realize that she's "just" another human being... Overall, Evangeline is a prime example of a fantastic actress and person.
  • empty

Evangeline Lilly plays one of my favourite characters in the best TV program to date, Lost. Lost is her first anything. She might have done commerecials before hand but her first is the best. In the first season of Lost she was at her best, ever since then it seems she has been pretty shy on the show. I don't think that anyone else has noticed but I have. Thank God that in the third season she is back as a main rather than not being in "the gang."
  • Wrong Picture! Grrrrr

I don't know where else to point this out...but in the pictures section, the second picture is NOT of Evangeline. It is a picture of that dirty slut Janice Dickenson (or whatever her name is)
    PLEASE, whoever is in charge of pics, get rid of that picture! It is a disgrace to Evangeline's beauty!
  • Evangeline Lilly is an actress who plays one of the biggest characters on one of the biggest shows ever!

Evangeline Lilly, who is otherwise most probably known as Kate on the major hit TV show 'LOST' to most people, is just an amazing actress. She has been on since Season 1 and has pulled off the character of Kate perfectly. Kate was being transported on the plane by a U.S. Marshall and was going to be arrested on arrival, but the plane crashed and she ended up on the island. In Season 1, she had more of a mysterious role, not knowing much about her, the truth was slowly revealed, but her character has developed brilliantly over the seasons and Evangeline has done it brilliantly.
  • Brilliant. Very talented.

Evangeline Lilly, who is otherwise most probably known as Kate on the major hit tv show ' LOST ' to most people, is just an amazing actor. She has been on since season one, and pulled off the character of Kate perfectly. Kate was being transported on the plane by a U S Marshall and was going to be arrested on arrival, but the plane crashed and she ended up on the island, in season one, she had more of a mysterious role, not knowing much about her, the truth was slowly revealed, but her character has developed brilliantly over the seasons and Evangeline has done it brilliantly.
  • empty

She is a great actress! I would give her an Oscar! In Lost she act brilliant! I just love her!!
  • She is awesome!

She is my all-time favorite actress ever! she is so compelling and she just makes you want to watch more and more. Wow she is, I think the best person to play Kate, She has so many different personalities that she has to portray in this show and she does them all well, there is nothing bad I can say about her. She is beautiful, talented, she is everything that a show needs! Lost is one of the best shows ever and she plays a very big role in making the show. Her acting is so realistic, with everyone else on the show which makes L.O.S.T one of the best shows ON EARTH! I hope she gets some more acting jobs because I would love to see more of her!
  • Perfect...!

I have to admit I didn't know her before Lost.But when I saw her...Damn!She is amazing.I haven't been impressed this way since Kristin Kreuk.Evie is so beautiful,in a wild way!Her eyes are fire.And sometimes she is so sweet.Her body is amazing,otherwise she wouldn't have been a model :).And plus she is a very talented actress.It's not so usual for models to know how to act.The examples are numerous.So the package that Evie has is just perfect!I look forward to seeing more of her in the future.And her future I'm sure will be full of success.Sexy, talented, beautiful, sweet, wildcat :), goddess...!
  • Just plain awesome

Eangeline Lilly is just wonderful. She is such an amazing actress and as a person I think she is very admirable. She is very down to earth and just very genuine. It's refreshing to see an actress who is not obsessed with looks or is very superficial. She is one of the best actors on Lost and I hope she continues to act once the show is through.
  • Evangeline Lilly is a breath of fresh air to TV!

I don't want to write too much, I just want to make the point that Evangeline Lilly is a great actress. We would not be "Lost," without her...If they ever kill her off I will be *so* upset. Lilly has a great presence on screen. Her scenes can be very touching/moving.

I love her. Can't wait to see her do more!
  • The new actress on the block.

For being a new actress, and having a hit Tv show (Lost). I think Evangeline Lilly is realy great actress. She has great potential to go far in the acting business. Lost is her first big part every thing she has been in, in the past she has not had a speaking part. She has said that acting has always been a dream of hers. Now she is finally living out her dream, and hopefully she will be around for a long time. She will probubly be one of those actors a couple years down the road where every director or tv show or movie wants her for a role. She is just that good.
  • It's amazing how well she did even though it's her first work...

I heard LOST was her first acting ever. I was immediately shocked when I heard that. It's incredible how well she had fit in to the acting world right away.

Another thing I like about her is the way she adores nature. From what I see in LOST behind the scenes, she loves the ocean. She's one of those person who would roll on the floor of leaves and dirt not caring if her hair or make up would be ruined.

She has this natural beauty that is very rare in Hollywood. She has absolutely no make up in LOST, yet she looks like a superstar. I like her a lot. She's a talented and is beautiful.

P.S. Okay, mzmonaghan4eva, I understand you are quite jealous of her because of their engagement. But there's one thing you need to know, it was Dominic who proposed to Evangeline. HE made the decision. As a fan of his don't you think you should respect his love instead of bashing who he's about to spend the rest of his life with? Your immaturity is rediculous. You obviously don't hate Evangeline yet you still call her a fag. next time you want to review on someone please leave opinions that are useful and isn't just full of your own foolishness.
  • A new star on the rise.

Evangeline Lilly is absoloutely wonderful. She's a GORGEOUS actress with a high talent of acting, I really love just about anything about her. I really hope she stars in movies soon because she's just too good to be underrated, her character in "Lost" suits her really well, I hope to see more of her really soon.
  • Evangeline Lilly:A Natural Actress

I watched Lost fom the first scene to the last scene and Evangeline was my favorite actor on the show and my favorite character.She is a natural beauty and a natural talent,both of which are hard to find.I find her as well as the character she portrayed fascinating.I loved the whole Lost experience it is one of the most enjoyable times in my life and I will always cherish the years I watched the show.It is my favorie show of all time and likely will be so forever.I can't wait to see what Evie has in store for all us fans in the future.
  • Evangeline Lilly!

Evangeline Lilly rocks. Need I say more? She is a great actress, funny, smart, creative,and most of all sweet! She is awesome on Lost and she has been in no interview show I haven't seen. The one where she crashed the golf cart into the set? Seen it. Where Regis calls her Evangelyn? Seen it. Where she puts lipstick on Jimmy Kimmel? Seen It(Saddly!) If you want to know something about Evangeline Lilly, watch interviews, it's as easy as that! She loves Tree climbing, she is fluent in french, she did a commercial for live links, and milk! Her birthday is August 3rd, 1979, she was born in British Colombia, Canada.
  • She's the greatest...

Evangeline Lilly is a Canadian actress who is best known for her character Kate Austin in my favourite show Lost. She is brilliant in the show and when she acts she makes the character(Kate)really beleavible, her character Kate is probably one of the best things about the show there is loads of story to her and she always is doing something entertaining on the island, I can't wait to see Evangeline in her new movie Afterwards, it is her first major role in a film, she is also set to star in another movie which is coming out soon. Evi is probably my favourite actress joint with Hayden Panettiere (Heroes), Evangeline is great and I think she should have won Emmy's and Golden Globes and anything else, for her superb performance as Kate in Lost.
  • Evangeline Lilly.Talented,Gorgeous and original.

Since i have watched the first episode of Lost Evangeline Lilly became my all-time favourite actress. Her talent,beauty and sweetness made me love her from the very beginning. Besides her good appearance her performance is outstanding and original and that is what makes her stand out. She is not just good looking,but she is clever and kind as well. Evangeline deserves to be recognised for her hard work and win some awards.
    Her role as Kate on Lost made her famous but it is sure that several movies will follow up and she will show her talent to even more people around the world. I am looking forward to watch her first movie "Afterwards" in which she is going to play the role of a woman called Claire.
    I love watching her on the greatest series ever made and she sure adds a lot of things in the show. Without her, Lost would not be as perfect as it is at the moment. I am glad she was given this role because it gave us the opportunity to meet a brilliant actress while showbiz gained another bright star.
  • Evi is one of my favourite actresses.

Evangeline Lilly is a Canadian actress who is best known for her character Kate Austin in my favourite show Lost. She is brilliant in the show and when she acts she makes the character(Kate)beleavible, I can't wait to see Evangeline in her new movie Afterwards, it is her first major role in a film, she is also set to star in another movie which is coming out soon. Evi is probably my favourite actress joint with Hayden Panettiere (Heroes), Evangeline is great and I think she should have won Emmy's and Golden Globes and anything else, for her superb performance in Lost.
  • The best actress in LOST!

Kate Austen in LOST is played by the brillant actress Evangeline Lilly. Evangeline has so much talent and is so pretty (I wish I look like her!) I love how she plays Kate in LOST. I love her whole story to LOST, espiecially the whole thing with Jack and Sawyer. I hope in the end of LOST Kate and Jack get together, there so right together! I'm really happy that her and Dominic Monaghan are getting married. They are so cute together. Anyway Evangeline Lilly is my role model, I love Evi and I hope I can be just like her.
  • A very talented actress.

Evangeline Lily is great. I like that stays true to herself. She's said that her acting career hasn't really changed her. I like the fact that she carries her Bible around with her all the time. That really says something about a person; especially a famous actress in today's society. I think she is very talented. She's one of my favorite characters on LOST. I like that one day she can be all glammed up like a Barbie doll and the next day be in blue jeans climbing a tree. I find that really cool. I'm happy that her and Dominic Monaghan are getting married. They're just so cute together! Evangeline Lily is one of my favorite actresses.
  • Evangeline Lilly plays Kate Auten in LOST, she was born in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. She now lives in Oahu, Hawaii.

Evangeline Lilly is the most down to earth actress i have ever heard of, she has spent three weeks living under grass huts in the philippines doing missionary work. And to say she had only ever had none speaking roles in things like The Long Weekend and then she got the role of Kate Austen in LOST, which she is perfect for, its incredible. I was very sorry to hear Evis rented house burnt down just before christmas, glad she and her flat mates are alright. You would think someone with that much beauty and talent would be big headed, but not Evi.
  • Hot!

Evangeline Lilly is a very very very beautiful and hot actress! In my opinion she is the most beautiful prime time actress at this time. Evangeline is a very normal and down to earth person who likes helping in charity projects that's why she is such a good person and that's one of the reasons I like her as a person. She is an amazing actor and she is well known for playing Kate in ABC's hit TV drama series LOST. In my opinion LOST was lucky to get someone as sweet and beautiful as Evangeline to play the role of Kate.
  • HOT! and cool

HOT! and cool.She is a great actress.I love her show lost.If shes happy with Dom im happy for them.She's a better actress then they give her credit for(i know i could have chosen that for a head line).She is veary talented and veary good looking.watch lost and see her(lilly)ok that.
  • Evangeline - what a legend! She fantsatic and also mysterious at the same time - basically she\'s my hero and she is really someone you can relate to - if anyone knows an address to write to please let me know - she is phenomenal and classy - i love_her

Evangeline Lilly is a real star in the making - she protrays great talent and let be frank - she is gorgeous and we all know it. She brings some mystery onto the show, even though she is a criminal you can still relate to her really well, she is a breath of fresh air to Lost. I really want to write to her so if anyone knows an address please let me know. At first when we saw Kate as a harderned crimial you automatically think the worst of her, and as they say on the show, it does not matter what you did in the past it is how you are living now. She is my hero and I really want to write her a letter. There is an irristable charm about her that makes you want to see her adventures further in Lost and makes you love her even though you know all about her past. Quite frankly i love her!! She is one of the people on the show you look forward to seeing, she is unique and determined and always helping others, she is my hero, she is gorgeous and with a figure like that who would disagree?
  • she's good.

Evangeline Lilly is an actress who plays one of the biggest characters on one of the biggest shows ever. That would be Kate Austen on the hit show LOST. Kate Austen is a fugitive who killed her father trying to protect her mother. After being caught by a U.S. Marshall she was put on a plane headed from Sydney to L.A. but the plane crashed on a mysterious island. Throughout the whole series her character evolved from the fugitive to the good guy hero type. I would also like to say that Evangeline is one of the beautiful women in the world. Thats what also makes Kate so great.
  • Date of Birth 3 August 1979, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada Birth Name Nicole Evangeline Lilly Nickname Evie Monkey Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)

Evangeline Lilly, born in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta in 1979, was discovered on the streets of Kelowna, British Columbia by the famous Ford modeling agency. Although she initially decided to pass on a modeling career, she went ahead and signed with Ford anyway, to help pay for her University of British Columbia tuition and expenses.

Founded and ran a world development and human rights committee at her university. She has lived under a grass hut in the jungles of the Philippines with a missionary group, and has been a volunteer for children's projects since the age of 14.

Fluent in French and loves ice skating, canoeing, kayaking, snowboarding and rock climbing.

Refused to do a partial nude scene in an early episode of "Lost" (2004).

Voted one of the Breakout Stars of 2004 by Entertainment Weekly Magazine

Named #2 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.

Prior to her starring role on "Lost" (2004), she worked as an extra on film sets to help pay her University tuition. She can be seen in episodes of "Tru Calling" (2003), "Dead Like Me" (2003) and "Smallville" (2001), and in several films including White Chicks (2004), Stealing Sinatra (2003) and Freddy vs. Jason (2003).
  • Kate from 'Lost'...

Evangeline Lilly acted in many movies, but she made a breakthrough with a famous TV show 'Lost' (which started in 2004, where she played a girl Kate with a very misterious past. I've heard that she and Dominic (her partner form 'Lost') are in love and are in a realtionship! Aren't they a cute couple or what?!
  • empty

She is totally awesome on Lost, and she is one of the best actresses ever! I think that she is really talented and I can't understand why is that she did not get any job oportunities before, if she is so talented and has a lot of potential. Good that she start with a great show like Lost, that makes her fame and notoriety grow more. Great!
  • kate ägerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Lost was one of the first shows i really fell in love with. And the first caracter i really liked was kate and thaths thanks to evie! she is really underated people dont talk about her as much as they talk about for example: Blake lively. And evie i think that evie is much more talanted than blake!
    But im shore she is going to be big beacuse shes amazing!
    Lost kommer alltid att vara en av mina favorit serier och evie en av mina favvo tv skådisar.
    och jag måste ju bara till lägga att jag hoppas att kate blir tillsammans med sawyer inte jack.
  • Can't wait to see Evangeline in the movie Afterwards

Last summer (2007) Evangeline Lilly has shooten a film called "Afterwards" together with John Malkovich and Romain Duris. It's a French/Canadian production based on the French novel Et Aprés... by Guillaume Musso, a bestseller in France in 2004.

In the film she is the ex-wife of a lawyer, Nathan (Romain Duris), who is absorbed by his work and finds himself drifting away from his ex-wife and daughter.Nathan meets Joseph Kay (John Malkovich), a mysterious doctor who claims to be able to predict people's deaths. The French filmmaker Gilles Bourdos has directed the supernatural thriller.

Can't wait to see Evangeline in the movie theater.
< 1 2 3