Fantasia Barrino

Fantasia Barrino Fan Reviews (11)

7.6
  • She's just ok.

7.7
    Fantasia is the winner of the third season of the famous American Idol. She is probably the most controverial winner of american idol. Many people dislike her and come to think that she did not deserve to win and the title of American Idol does not belong to her. I think her singing is ok but I would have rather Jasmine or Diana to win that season. But what's done is done and everyone has moved on. Fantasia has released two albums and they haven't been doing so well but success is a yes. There was also a movie that came out that showed her life.
  • This girl's got talent!!!!

I know alot of people will disagree with me because Fantasia'a voice might not be their cup of tea (and there could be a possible bitterness about her winning American Idol). Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That being said, I believe that Fantasia's voice is a breath of fresh air and I also believe that she can sing. She proved that she had great range when she sang "Summertime" on American idol (heck, she proved it at 12 when she sang "His eye is on the sparrow"). Fantasia proves that a good singer is a good singer.
    I am also very happy that Fantasia is bringing out a new album this month! I already heard "Hood Boy" so I look forward to hearing more from this album.
  • I don't like her that much. Diana should have won instead of her. She was overrated on American Idol.

3.3
    Fantasia Barrino won American Idol Season 3. She beat 16 year old, Diana DeGarmo in the finale. In my opinion, Fantasia was so overrated on American Idol. She didn't deserve to win. Diana was a million times better than her. She does have a little bit of talent, but she doesn't have a lot. I was really mad when she won. I would never buy her CD. I used to always disagree with the judges on American Idol. They always thought she was the bobm and amazing but she wasn't. Her performance of Summertime, everyone thought was superb, but it wasn't. So overall, she isn't my favorite singer and she didn't deserve to win AI.
  • This is mainly about a girl that I think really can\'t sing and should back off!

I don\\\'t think that Fantasia should have won American Idol.I think she should\\\'ve lost to Jennifer Hudson because if you saw Dreamgirls you know that she can sing!But mostly the only thing that Fantasia does is yell and scream.I personally don\\\'t like her voice,I think it\\\'s way toooo raspy.Yeah she can sing a little but it seems like she yells and screams to cover up her raspy voice,and it just doesn\\\'t work at all.The only songs I really like from her are...None!!!But once again thats just how I feel about her.I really do wonder if her daughter will learn singing.
  • I think that Fantasia is one of the most talented american idols that won. She may not be the ideal American Idol to some but when you think about it who really is. The white girls who have no problems and have never had and hardships in their life.

I think that Fantasia is one of the most talented american idols that won. She may not be the ideal American Idol to some but when you think about it who really is. The white girls who have no problems and have never had and hardships in their life. If that were the case then america would be perfect and their wouldn't be a need for american idols. Anyway i think fantasia is awsome, she happens to be my favorite american idol so far and if u take a look at her movie you might look at her alot different after seeing all the things she's been through. much love to the burrrino family
  • You can't even compare her to Carrie Underwood

1.4
    I never really liked Fantasia . She didn\'t deserve to win . She sounds like Donald Duck on heluim. She can\'t read . She's an unwed mother.
    She\'s a high school dropout.She\'s no American Idol. She is the worst winner that America chose.
    What\'s wrong with Americans. I really don\'t like Fantasia
  • She didn't desreve to win.

Diana DeGarmo has a more powerful voice than Fantisa. Fantisa should have never one, I like Diana DeGarmo, and it was only me in my family who liked her, and than 2 months after Fantisa one, everyone in my family started saying Diana Rules, When I'm the person who stuck with my opinion. Fantisa upsets me, she can't sing. Diana can sing. Fantisa did not deserve to win, Diana did. Diana was a sweet, loving 16 yr. old who deserved the win. I think American Idol cheated on Diana DeGarmo. Diana DeGarmo rules and I've NEVER changed my opinion about that. Fantisa Stinks!
  • How could America screw up so badly

Fantasia Barrino is the worst singer 'American Idol' has not only ever crowned but allowed to get past the auditions. William Hung is by far more talented singer then Fantasia. Listening to Fantasia makes me think of a cat with it's tail caught under the wheel of a car. How America could ever crown someone like her as an 'American Idol ' is beyond me. It is obvious from their selection that America did not watch the same show I did. What was more disgraceful was how the producers gave her a second chance by forcing a second a vote in a week which America would have been rid of this screech owl.
  • I am so disappointed in all those who are saying fantasia is talentless and they cannot listen to her! did you block ur ears when she sang? I know you dont like her winning as an idol because she is black.it doesnt pay to be racist.get civilized.

I am so disappointed in all those who are saying fantasia is talentless and they cannot listen to her! did you block ur ears when she sang? I know you dont like her winning as an idol because she is black.it doesnt pay to be racist.get civilized we are in the 21st century. Know that black people have blood which is red flowing through their veins and not blue or anyother color. I cannot believe in this age and time people are so ignorant and can still be racist. wise up and behave maturedly.
  • Not only is she illiterate, but she cant sing and tottally did not deserve the title of American Idol. I would rather throw rocks in a river than listen to her.

0.4
    Another American Idol failure. Shows how good that show is. Although i can understand what America saw in her during the show. I even wanted her to win towards the end of the show. But now i wish Diana Degarmo won, since she has so much of a better voice than Fantasia. Plus she has an education. So this ends another big turn in American Idol history.
  • Not to say that Fantasia is completely talentless, her riveting performance of 'I Believe' may have turned a few heads.. but what shes been doing since Idol has been fairly degrading...

7.1
    After going platinum off of her mish mosh collection "Free Yourself." Fantasia seemed to fall out of the picture, only releasing music videos and making appearances occasionally. She doesn't seem to be big on mtv, she just doesn't have any likeability factor. She is notorious for being rude to her fans.. and for being an ungrateful *****