Felicity Huffman

Felicity Huffman Fan Reviews (15)

• Still glamorous at 40!

Felicity is a wonderful actress. She's definitely my favourite actress on Desperate Housewives, and she deserved the Golden Globe more than any of them. Being a mother, wife and actress can't be easy, especially on the looks, but Felicity is still gorgeous and glamorous and at 40! Now thats something to aspire to!
  • She's the one!

One if the reasons why I see Desperate Housewives!!!

Her work is so awesome that makes you want to see her everytime! In Desperate housewives we seen her as Lynette and she knows how transmit the feeling.

Her scenes are so strong and deep, that can you feel in your own skin was she is feeling. In my opinion, is the most "real" of the cast of desperate housewives. We can see that her life is real and not a fictional one. The scenes with her husband in the show, are the more emotional in the show! They give that "sad" real life thing that make the balance with the funny moments. They're my favorite couple in all the story of the show, and of others shows! We can feel the love!

Thanks for your job! We admire you so much!
  • just amazing

I think felicity huffman is an amazing actress. she blows my mind. out of all the cast of DH, she's definitely the best actress (even though i love all the others) especially the beginning of this season, she was just great and her acting was flawless. she made me cry and laugh so much. i love her.
    and she was unbelievable in transamerica, that movie was really good and she was fantastic! i'm soon gonna run out of adjectives to describe how amazing she is ;). lynette didn't start out as my favorite chracter, but felicity's acting is definitely changing my mind (as long as tom and lynette remain a couple, of course).
    so hurray for felicity!!
  • This beautiful actress is famous for her role on Desperate Housewives.

Felicity Huffman is beautiful. She is a very talented actress. She is one of the best actresses on television today. She is best known for her role as Lynette on Desperate Housewives. Her character has been through so much in only 60 episodes, like all the rest. Her character has been addicted to her sons' ADD medication, she caused her husband to quit his job, then she had to get one, she was shot in a hostage situation, she accused the man that saved her in a hostage situation to be a pedophile, and she quit her job to help her husband run a pizzeria. She portrays her character beautifully. Felicity is a very talented actress and she shines on screen.
  • Lynette on Desperate Housewives.

Felicity is a very talented actress. She is excellent in Desperate Housewives, and was incredible in Georgia Rule. Felicity Huffman is beautiful. She is one of the best actresses on television today. She is best known as Lynette on Desperate Housewives. She is also famous for her roles in Georgia Rule and TRANSAMERICA. Her character has been through so much in only the first 60 episodes, like all the rest. Her character has been addicted to her sons' ADD medication, she was shot in a hostage situation, and more. She portrays her character beautifully. Felicity is a very talented actress and she shines on screen.
  • A great Talented actress in the best moment of her carrer

Felicity Huffman is a great actress that was dicovered for everyone in the great TV show Desperate Housewives and in the awesome indie movie Transamerica, she deserve the Oscar for that film, it wasn´t fair...

Im waiting to see her work in Georgia Rule and ¿another Oscar nomination someday? We will see...
  • This beautiful actress is famous for her role on Desperate Housewives.

• A workoholic housewife!

Lynette, Felicity's role in a famous TV show 'Desparate Housewives' is one of my faves. Well, almost...Felicity plays a careeing mom and also a workoholic one. Felicity seems to be ok, and her acting skills aren't bad at all. I didn't watch a new movie 'TransAmerica', but it seems like a movie where she showed off her acting skills. She isn't one of my fave actors, but like I said, I like her role in 'Desparate Housewives'....
  • A really good actress.

felicity huffman is an emmy winning and oscar nominated actress. i think she won a golden globe as well but i cant be sure. on tv she starred as dana whitaker on the hit tv show sports night about a sports producer. more recently she has found fame starring in the mega hit desperate housewives alongside teri hatcher, marcia cross and eva longoria. her charachter on the show is called lynette scavo. on the show her charachter has 4 children. it has been renewed for a third season. she has starred in the movie transamerica. which she was nominated for an oscar for. i hope she does more movies in the future and i hope she will stay on desperate housewives.
  • She is more talented than her other Desperate Housewives costars except Eva, but she looks 20 years older than she is!

6.9
    well She is more talented than her other Desperate Housewives costars except Eva, but she looks 20 years older than she is! She is a really sweet, good actress, but she does not much anything except Desperate Housewives. She is really only 44 years old! Doesn't she look older. I don't think so many people should rate her so high, but I think that is just me. She looks way too old and is an ok actress and is pretty sweet. She just looks kind of old and kind of homely. But serously, what has F Huffman ever really done?
  • Way to talented for Desperate Housewives

I discovered her in Sports Night, and watch DH because of her...but just couldn't hold on. She is way to talented to be on that show, just watch Sports Night or Transamerica and you will see exactly how talented she really is.

then DH came along, and i was pumped...after the first episode i know something special came her way, but sadly, that show has lost its luster in the second season, and i have 'jumped the shark,' so to speak, the plotlines just were not good...plain and simple.

Get off DH and find a new outlet for your great great talent.
  • A brilliant actress!

I have to be honest and say before Desperate Housewives, I actually had no idea who Felicity Huffman was. I knew she'd been in things, but I had never really noticed her until I started watching. Felicity plays the character of Lynette Scavo who is a stay at home mother with four children, who desperately wants to go back to work. I think people like her because out of all the women on Wisteria Lane, her character is the most believeable. Recently she has stared in the film Transamerica, where she plays a pre-operative male to female trans-sexual, her acting was amazing. She had to try to play a man who was learning how to become a woman, which was a difficult task, but she did it perfectly. I hope that we get to see her in more movies in the future, and I look foward to her appearances on Desperate Housewives.
  • One of my favorite Desperate Housewives.... She won an Emmy for Lynette and I hope she wins more.... Watch her Golden Globe nominated movie Transamerica!

Felicity- what can I say- she's beautiful, talented, funny and one of my favorites on Desperate Housewives. Her role as Lynette is great and I especially loved her little fights with her boss Nina at the start of Season 2- that was so funny and when she was dancing in the bar!

She truly deserves the awards she wins and I hope she gets more with her role on Desperate Housewives and her acclaimed movie Transamerica- I cant wait to watch it when it is released here.

Every night I watch repeats of Sports Night where Felicity is. It's a good show but Desperate Housewives is better! I hope Felicity is featured in more movies because she's a good actress!

Star Grade- A.
  • fantastic, beautiful; inside and out

One of the most honest, raw, intelligent actors working today. She is really something to watch, and she totally deserves any award they can give her. She is absolutely one of my favorite actresses; it's like a phenomenon to watch her, she's so real. She's brilliant and gorgeous and I hope she keeps producing such fantastic work.
  • not the best in my opinion.

Nominated for an Emmy award is a bit too good for her imo since I've seen actresses act better then she does. She does have a nice character on DH but I don't think she can put the character on screen that well. I'm not impressed by her and am by other actresses.... I think she's definately one of the most overrated actresses of this moment.