Fran Drescher

Fran Drescher Fan Reviews (7)

• Fran is an amazing actress. Who has gone through alot. She survived rape, and she survived cancer. direct. She is am amazing person. Her voice is unique.

She is truely an icon. She is most known for the show "the nanny". That lasted for 6 seasons. Not only can she act, but she can write, produce, and direct. She is am amazing person. Fran also did a series called living with Fran. I am suprized that it didnt go on longer. I look foward to seeing her in more shows and movies.

She has writen books. She is an incredible actress. She has accomplished so much in her time. She is an icon. She is smart, pretty. She looks way too young to be in her 50's. Fran we love you! Keep up the great work.
  • Wonderful actress!

Fran Drescher always puts a smile on my face. She's pretty. She's talented, and she's very funny. I love her role as Fran Fine in "The Nanny." She always makes me laugh. She always makes something funny happen on that show or says something very funny. I love it when she starts talking too much and annoys everyone else. Although, that's not annoying to me. That's so funny. One thing I love about Fran Drescher is that cute little voice. It's a very unique but very nice voice to listen to. Who could hate a voice like that? Every time I hear her speak, I can't stop smiling. I guess watching her on TV always comforts me and calms me down when I'm freaking out or upset about something. I hope I see more of her on TV and in movies. She is very talented.
  • empty

she is a great actress for me!!
  • Fine comedic talents

Fran Dresher is a very fine, talented comedic actor, director and producer. Most well known for her turn as "Nanny Fine", the JAP in hot pursuit of a good man (preferably her boss) on The Nanny in the 90's, Fran made America laugh at her outrageous exploits for six seasons. Her signature nasal laugh and voice are enough to make you laugh out loud.

Dresher parlayed her act into a new show, Living With Fran, which only ran for a season. This is unfortunate, because the fresh turn on the May/December relationship, with Fran as the older partner was really quite good. I'm looking forward to seeing what else this lady has up her sleeve, 'cause I need a good laugh: it keeps you young!
  • Fran Drescher

Fran Drescher,
    Fran Drescher is a very funny/talented actress. She will probably be remember for her work on the nanny. As of course the nanny. She also did work on the short lived but much loved show Living with Fran. She will always be remembered for her funny laugh. Very talented.
  • I LOVE FRAN!!!! My favorite actress! Her voice is so funny!

Some people say she's annpying with her voice well scew those bastards.Fran is so wonderful and funny.The nanny is just the best comdy ever made in this world.She was so funny in it,her style,her voice just rocked.

Fran can rwally act.She was the best in the nany.She's still great in living with fran and hopefully she'll have more shows and movis.Sh deserves to have great shows/movies.Ilove fran and her voice is what maks her so great and funny!
  • Fran Drescher is an amazing actress. She has been through so much pain and suffering in her life and she has still managed to come out on top and for that everyone should look to her as a role model. She is extremely talented and a magnificent person as w

Fran Drescher is an incredible actress. She has such great comedic timing and she is so gifted and great at what she does. She is one of the few actresses out there who not only has the talent to be an amazing actress but she also has the skills to executive produce, write, direct, and star in a hit television series. She has accomplished so much and she has been through so much and still managed to come out on top! She is such an inspiration to me and others. The Nanny and Living with Fran are fantastic shows and Fran truly shines in both of them. I can\'t say enough good things about her. She is just such an amazing person and I will always look up to her and hope one day to work side-by-side with my hero! Everyone should read her books and find out more about her, because once you do, you will not believe what this woman has gone through and how strong she is. It\'s really amazing, I don\'t know how she does it. She is such an icon and inspiration to so many people and it\'s great to see that Fran is still going strong and she is slowing down for anyone. I could go on and on for pages, believe me, but i wont. Simply put, I\'ll just say, Fran Drescher is such and amazing person and words cannot even describe how great she is and just what an overall outstanding human being she is!