Francis Capra

Francis Capra Fan Reviews (4)

• Was born in New York, Raised in The Bronx. Was in A Simple Wish with Mara Wilson and Martin Short. Born in 1983.

Look, i went to school with this guy (PS 71) and he was in 6th grade and i was only in kindergarden. I cannot believe how much he has changed. wow. I cannot believe how much he has changed; I mean, whoa, dude. I wonder if he knew who i was then, but hey, i was only 5 then. So, wow. Changes, it took him somewhere. I remember when he looked so cute in A Simple Wish with Mara Wilson and Martin Short. He was sure cute there. I think he is in more movies coming up, but we will have to see.
  • He's capable of more.

Francis Capra appears as Weevil in Veronica Mars, and this review is based on his appearance there.

As Weevil, Francis plays a street tough, leader of a gang, and all-round not-nice guy. In the first season, he was friendly with Veronica, but there were always divided loyalties. He could be helpful when it suited his needs, but the character was always looking out for himself first. That character didn't really change in the second season. Francis plays the character well, but I believe that he's capable of playing different characters as well. He's a good actor, and I'd like to see him in different roles. I looked through his credits and it looks like quite a few of his roles have been similar to the role he plays on VM. He should branch out, and take different types of roles.
  • I remember him from A Bronx Tale.

He's been acting for years and I remember when he was a little boy in A Bronx Tale. It's great that he's still active in the business and loves what he does. He's definitely charming as Weevil though some viewers of the show can't stand him. lol. But I hope to see more of Francis on the big screen as well. :o)
  • Hi my name is Jazmin Mendez,i'm from chicago. I'm writing because i think that Francis Capra is such a good acter and he is very much original.

Francis Capra is such a good acter. Normally I don't really care about acters, but I love Francis Capra he is fine and I would like to meet him one day. His acting is so original there is no other acter like him. He has his own style when acting. In all the movies that Francis Capra has done he was the acter that stood out the most an I admire that in him. Francis Capra is very talented also, I would like to see him in more movies and shows, because he is my favrite male acter. Also I wish to see him come to Chicago. I wish that i can be Mrs. Capra. xoxo