TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Frankie Lons

Follow

Frankie Lons Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

  • Quotes

    • Frankie Lons: I am positive 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent depends on what time of the day it is. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Thanks!