Gabrielle Union

Gabrielle Union Fan Reviews (6)

• Beautiful AND talented

I'm her biggest Fan!!

She's such a great actress and she is versatile and can play many different types of charachters.
    I became a fan in 2000 when love and basketball came out although i was only 5 i thought she was like Supewr gorgeous!
    And it's amazing how young she looks for her age you'd never guess she was 36 years old.
    I love everything about her.
    And i think her acting abillities are just OUTSTANDING. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for her. I know she has lots more rewards to win before the end of her career.
  • empty

Gabrielle Union is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Bring It On."
  • Beautiful and talented, what more could you want?

Gabrielle Union is one of the best actresses out there, in Hollywood. I like her so much better when I heard she was from Omaha, Nebraska. Her roles in Bring It On, 10 Things I Hate About You, She's All That, and many more, are so amazing. You can tell that she works hard at acting, and doesn't do it just to be like everyone else. She also guest stared on Family Guy, which she voice acted very well. Gabrielle has both beauty and talent, she doesn't come off like a diva either. Thats why I hope she stays in Hollywood.
  • This star has made her appearances in many movies like "Two Can Play that Game", "Bad Boys 2" and many music videos.

I absolutely loove this actress because she is just a good actress. She acts with such conviction and passion. She is on her way to something REALLY big. But she did a really good job in "Two Can Play That Game". Like I said she starred in LL Cool J's Paradise and Busta Rhymes's I Love My Chick. But anyway she inspires me to achieve my dreams. She is a great role model and has set a great platform for future actresses. She is a good person and has turned something negative into something positive. You would never think that someone that has went through a great ordeal would become the best. But I give her props for the fact that she went through something and still came out on top. That shows how much she wanted to become an actress.
  • The most beautiful women in Hollywood and one of the most talented.

Gabrielle Union is just simply awesome. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world. She smiles and lights up any scene. She has a rare beauty. A beauty that shows. Such class. Her acting is really getting better (not that it has ever been bad). But I have seen tremendous improvement in her career. Hollywood should really take notice of her talent and consider her for more mainstream roles and leading lady roles in movies. She is definitely leading lady material, not just for predominantly African American movie roles; but for all female roles. I think her acting, merit her to be given a chance. I hope the flop of "The Night Stalker" tv series does not hurt her career. Although it flopped I liked it as well as the original series. I look forward to seeing her nail roles that I think Hollywood only sees Halle Berry as being a potential actress consideration. But please no roles like Berry in "Monster's Ball."
  • Beautiful, talented, amazing well dressed. And everything nice, what\'s not to love about her, all you can do is hate that you aight her. And girl I aint gonna hate, cause you my role model and I do wish i was you.

Undescribable < if they\'re such word. I love you Gabrielle, she\'s beautiful and most of all talented has hell. So pick up her!! One of my personal favorite African American star who\'s representing us African American on Camera. Keep doing your thing girl, and what makes her so great is that \"We got the same Birthday\" Holla!1