Galen Gering

Galen Gering Fan Reviews (6)

• Words cant describe him.

Galen is a talented actor, not to mention gorgeous and his role of Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald is played to perfection! He gives a new definition to "Latin Lover". He scenes with McKenzie Westmore (Sheridan Crane) are his best scenes ever. The sad but romantic love story, the chemistry they have together is so powerful. He is just wonderful, words cant describe him.
  • did a awesome job on passions!

galen did such a great job on passions will miss him very much I watched the show from day 1 and all of the cast were so awesome i,m hoping so much the show will come back soon ! it was the best love all of you guys on passions bring passions back today!!!!!!!!!!!!! passions rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! passions and all the cast rocks you go people I love all of you did such a awesome job for 9 years great job will be missed so much you all were like a family to me. I hope one day i will be able to meet you all in person that would be my dream
  • I love Galen! Tall, dark and handsome what more could you want?

I wish he was in more movies and TV shows because he is so talented, and he has a great look for the big screen. He is great as playing Luis in Passions and is definately one of the hottest males in Hollywood. Galen definately has a bright future ahead of him.