We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Garett Maggart

Forums: Garett Maggart Board: Garett to attend a fan get together in the UK in October

SuziQ1206

[1]Sep 28, 2006
    • level: 6
    Here are the details from the con organizer - my friend Rae.

Dear All

I am very pleased to announce that Garett Maggart has accepted an invitation to visit us here in England for a very small and intimate fan gathering.

The gathering will be the weekend of Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th October 2006. It will be at The Belfry Hotel in Warwickshire and the cost will be £200.00 which will include two meals but no accommodation.

There are only 60 places available.

For all the information you are likely to need before you make a decision as to whether you will join us, please go to

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/GMoverhere/

and sign up. All the documents you need to read are in the files section.

But, before you go there let me tell you that my name is Rae Evans, I live here in England and I am doing this because I am a fan and because I have the training to organise something like this and because someone once said wouldn't it be great if Garett and Richard would come here and I said - why not?. Well I couldn't get them both here but Garett is coming and I hope you will join us too.

I am being very ably assisted by Ande Lawrence from Minnesota and Gerri Beer from the UK.

Please feel free to ask me (rae2412@aol.com) or Ande or Gerri any questions if you don't find the answers you want at the web site.

Rae
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.