Gene Hackman

Gene Hackman Fan Reviews (6)

• Great actor.

Part of the best in Hollywood.
  • amistad y mi mejor actor

HOLA SR. GENE HACKMAN YO LE DESEO CON TODO MI CORASON QUE TODO LE SALGA BIEN EN SU MATRIMONIO Y EN SU BIDA PERSONAL Y SOBRE TODO EN SU TRABAJO , PUES E TRATADO DE SABER DE USTED POR TODOS LOS MEDIOS Y NINGUNO ME DA RASON SOLO POR NO ESCRIBIR Y ABLAR CORECTAMENTE EL INGLES Y ME GUSTARIA CONOSERLO EN PERSONA Y QUE ME ESCRIBIERA Y SABER MAS DE USTED . SALUDOS Y QUE DIOS LO BENDIGA SIEMPRE
  • empty

Gene Hackman is one of the greatest actors of his generation. Too bad that he is not really into roles any more, but the fact is that he is surely one of the best actors I had the pleasure to watch. I love him in Get Shorty, and when he acts you can surely see that his acting its quite above average.
  • empty

I could watch him for hours...my family puts up with my Gene Hackman-a-thon movie marathons... He is amazing...when I was a teenager and my friends were drooling over Christopher Reeves in the superman movies...I was drooling over Gene Hackman
  • empty

Gene Hackman is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Enemy of the State."
  • Personally one of my heroes and favorite actors.

There's something about Gene Hackman that makes you want to watch his movies or know more about him,it's probably because he stays in the shadows and I respect that because I would do the same thing in his shoes,it's also a good actor move.I like his background story not also is it interesting and insightful,but it is a little encouraging because it shows us there's still some hope left,even if some of us aren't educationally gifted or live in a broken home.What makes him one of my heroes is because I have seen all the adversities he's gone through,to me he's truly an inspiration.See his biography at www.IMDB.com or if you ever come across a interview with him on a show,which is pretty rare.If you don't know why he's such a phenomenal actor go see "Unforgiven".Man,were running out of wise people like this in the world.