Genndy Tartakovsky

Genndy Tartakovsky Fan Reviews (7)

• Everything Genndy creates or writes turns to gold and becomes a classic

What is there to say about Genndy Tartakovsky? He is a genius who does everything right and takes care of the shows he creates. It was thanks to Genndy that CN became popular with his shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, and Cow and Chicken that got Cartoon Network to become popular. He has even done recent shows like Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Sym-Bionic Titan and they are excellent and are classics. There is not a single show I have seen Genny do that fails or is just stupid, he knows what he's doing in the cartoon business. If you hate this gut, then get yourself checked into a mental institution to get cured, he is genius and everything he creates is gold and a classic. Keep up the good work Genndy you are truly a very talented person.
  • He's one of the greatest talents the Cartoon Network has.

There is no doubt at all that Genny Tartakovsky is one of the greatest creating, directing, and writing talents that the Cartoon Network ever had or ever will have. If you don't believe me, then you don't have to take my word for it. You just have to look at his amazing tack record which consists of Dexter's Labratory, Samurai Jack, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars to name just a few. He is without a doubt one of the greatest talents in the animated cartoon business today. I just hope that he creates more cartoons, and I hope he does it soon.
  • he is like the best cartoon network creator wow what a man

this guy created dexters labrotory which was a very funny show then he created samiri jack a very cool action show his last project was the star wars seires i wish this guy never retired hes a very talented and origanal creator so i give this cool and funny guy a 10.0 out of 10.0
  • The man who made CN popular

The reason i said that is because he made the hit cartoon Dexter's Laboratory, which i thought was CN's best show until Courage came. He also made Samarai Jack, another spectacular series which should not have had a premature death. Star wars clone wars was ok, but Dexter was his best work. May he have more sucessful years to come. One of the best cartoonists ever.
  • A magnificent young creative guy.

Genndy Tartakovsky is one of the greatest person who has ever worked on Cartoon Network.

Genndy might have been a young guy but his ideas for Dexter's Laboratory made it a trendsetter. There was nowhere else before 1996 that there was a young boy genius with a secret laboratory. ANd he only made dexter at age 16!

Then, in 2001, Genndy got another great and stupendous idea, Samurai Jack. The show was quite underappreciated and I was quite disappointed with that because the way he hanles the writings of the episode is quite good.

I also liked his work on "Two Stupid Dogs" and "The Powerpuff Girls". Overall, I hope Genndy will go on to do bigger and better things because I believe he is a very talented man.
  • A master in the career of animation, creation, and writing.

Genndy is one of my favs.
    He has created three terrific shows.

Dexter's Laboratory: funny, creative.
    Samurai Jack: best animation, ever!
    Star Wars Clone Wars: kickass action!

I'm not crazy with some of the cartoons they have on television right now.
    I believe that Genndy is suitable for wokring on action cartoons than comedy ones.
    He is a genius at his work. We need more people like him to make new shows.
  • The Talent has a name, and it is Genndy Tartakovsky. . .

Genndy Tartakovsky is the perfect representation of a talented writer, animator, and director, creating fabulous cartoons like Dexter's Lab., Samurai Jack, Clone Wars, etc

On his team, on both cartoons, only the best worked with him, and that is how the thing goes, the best only work with the bests to create the best. . .

Thats why i say, if the Talent had a name it would be Genndy Tartakovsky.