Geoff Stults

Geoff Stults Fan Reviews (3)

• Geoff Stults is really funny.

Geoff Stults is really funny. When he is playing ben on 7th heaven it totally comes out in his character. Everytime i watch him i just crack up. In real life he is really funny too. I watched him on trading spaces and i never have laughed so much. he's just fun to watch. I was on the airplane and the show Joey came on. I look up and all of a sudden geoff is on the screen. I was so excited! He just puts you in a good mood! I think everyone should go watch him on 7th heaven and whatever other shows and movies he's in.
  • Amazing!

Gotta love Geoff Stults. He was probably my favorite in '7th Heaven.' He just had this lovable feel about him, like he's your favorite uncle or big brother. He made you want to get to know him. In the show, Stults was goofy, in a hilarious kind of way. He played the part extremely well and seemed like a REAL person. Like the way my own brothers and friends might act. I haven't seen him in anything else, but I'm thinking I'm going to check out 'Happy Town' next, just because he's in it!

So if you haven't checked him out yet, get to it! I think you'll like him.
  • Ben is so cool!

I think Ben is very funny on 7th heaven. I think he should stop wasting his time with Mary and move on. Mary and him were not meant to be together. Ben is very independent. He likes to do things on his own without telling anyone and then surprising them with his news. Its very funny to watch. Whenever I watch an episode with Ben in it I just start to think to myself now this is going to be a very interesting and very funny episode. He just makes me laugh and I hope they dont take Ben off the show. I think they should keep showing him every so often like they've been doing.