Geoffrey Rush

Geoffrey Rush Fan Reviews (2)

• empty

Geoffrey Rush is one fine actor, I have seen him in numerous roles such as Pirates of the Carribbean, the three of them, Munich, Shakespeare in Love, and Finding Nemo, and he was certainly one good actor, he really is good at playing his roles and he is one of the best actors around, and I really like his style.
  • Geoffry Rush is one of Australia's greatest actors. In my opinion more talented than our other exports such as Nicole Kidman and Russel Crowe.

Geoffry Rush is one of Australia's greatest actors. In my opinion more talented than our other exports such as Nicole Kidman and Russel Crowe. And at least in his case is actually Australian...born and raised unlike many other's who have been adopted by Australia. Also Australian films are not below him, and he is a regular participant in other Australian theatre productions.

This man desverse all the credit and international recognition for his outstanding performance in the Australian film based Swimming Upstream...for which he won an AFI, the highest recognition in Australian film.

This man deserves not only a fourth Oscar nomination but a second win. And I am certain in the short future he will.