George Lopez

George Lopez Fan Reviews (12)

• George Lopez is one of the funniest comedians of all time

I think that George Lopez is by far one of the most funniest comedians of all time. I loved his sitcom "George Lopez" and I love his talk show "Lopez Tonight". I never miss an episode of "Lopez Tonight" and I've seen every single episode of his sitcom "George Lopez". I also like George Lopez because you can tell that he cares about the kids that's why he has done movies such as "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl", "The Spy Next Door", "Beverly Hills Chihuahua", "Marmaduke", and his upcoming movies "Rio" and "The Smurfs". George Lopez will always be my favorite comedian of all time and I wish I meet him. It would be an honor to meet him. He might say jokes that will offend people but that's what makes him hilarious so if you people hate George Lopez, don't take him for granted. His sitcom is hilarious and his talk show is now cancelled are all hilarious. Every joke he says is good and whenever he talks about his childhood and say what funny things happen in his time... that also cracks me up. So yeah, if you want to watch a very good and hilarious comedian than this guy is the one for you. George Lopez will always be #1 in my opinion and nothing can ever replace that. Overall, I am a huge George Lopez fan. 10/10