George Strait

Forums: George Strait Board: What is your Fave George Strait Song and Why?

Katarinna

[1]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 27
    As the topic says. Mine is "Cross my heart" Because It was playing in the background when I got my first kiss with a boy i loved deeply but me and the by didn't stay together.. and everytime i hear this song I think of the love we shared.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gohan88888888

[2]May 4, 2007
    • level: 19
    Katarinna wrote:
    As the topic says. Mine is "Cross my heart" Because It was playing in the background when I got my first kiss with a boy i loved deeply but me and the by didn't stay together.. and everytime i hear this song I think of the love we shared.

i have a lot of favorites by him, including the one you mentioned. write this down, all my ex's, seashores of old mexico, it just comes natural, and more

mcelroylisa

[3]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    My favorite George Strait song is Baby Blue. Its beautiful! It makes me feel good listening to it.

SamTherra

[4]May 13, 2008
    • level: 12

My husband and I both love the movie Pure Country, and the whole Soundtrack! I have to agree that "Cross My Heart" is one of our favorites!

I've always been partial to "It Ain't Cool To Be Crazy About You" even though the first time I heard it I thought it was the goofiest thing I'd ever heard! But it just grew on me.