George Strait

George Strait Fan Reviews (7)

• Great music

He owns the stage when he performs...
  • Not a country fan, but...

This guy is a great music artist. George Strait is to country as B.B. King is to soul music. I have plenty of respect for him not only for his music accomplishments, but for staying old school the entire way. I have to admit that I am not a big country fan, but he has good music. I don't have a favorite song as I haven't really listened to everything that he had made, but he has some good hits. He has stayed pretty fresh with his material and I have to say that there aren't too many music artists that can say that in today's world of young music. Thank you.
  • My all time favorite Country Star!

And not just his music!

He proved himself a fantastic actor in Pure Country and is a truly talented and unspoiled STAR!

George Strait is one of the few people in the entertainment business that my husband and I can agree on. We both love his music and Pure Country is one of the few movies that we both enjoy. We not only bought the movie on VHS and DVD but also have the Soundtrack, which is awesome! And "Cross My Heart" is an all time favorite.

George has never put out anything I don't like (even "It Ain't Cool To Be Crazy About You" which I originally thought was the goofiest thing I'd ever heard) and I have it all, including his "Strait Out Of The Box" collection.

Was surprised at his newest hit "I Saw God Today", about the birth of a daughter, considering that he tragically lost his daughter at the age of 13 in 1986.
  • I love George

George is one of the greats. Now I haven't always been a fan of his. Just recently I found that his songs do help in bad times and that at least one song someone can relate to. Before I thought he was good but I wasn't a big Fan but the more I listened to him the more i started to like him. Now My aunts and grandmother are like his biggest fans from listening to them talk about him. He has grown on me. His songs mean so much to everyone. He is pure country. Been Listening to him alot more since I can relate to his songs. He is truly the greatest singer of all time.
  • A True Country Singer

George Strait is one of Country greatest Singers with over 50 # 1 hits and a bunch of top ten hits to add, he also showed us he can act with the movie Pure Country, George Strait has been around for a while, but his music gets better with each album that he releases.
  • I don't know how much of his songs I love.

George Strait is definatley one of the best Country singers in all of the country. I love his songs "You'll Be There" and the love song he sings (I forget the name). He is 100% good Country singing. May George Strait remain one of the best singers in all of Texas.
  • What a wonderful singer!!! READ ON!

George Strait - his name says it all. Since he comes "strait" from Texas, he was sure to be a country hit. (That and his talent too) You can NEVER go wrong with ANY of his songs! Just pop one in, and let the good times roll! There will NEVER be ANYONE as good as GEORGE STRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!