Geraint Wyn Davies

Geraint Wyn Davies Fan Reviews (3)

• One of the best actors today

GWD is one of the best actors of his generation. Sadly, people only get to see the full range of his talent on the stage where he has built a steady reputation and proves his versatility in numerous different roles. He has already proven he can carry a show as the male lead (Forever Knight, Black Harbour)and it's sad to see that he often gets typecast as the villain in most of the TV work he does (although he makes a brilliant villain). It would be really great to have him as the lead in a show again that would enable him to explore a character's depth as opposed to small guest parts and two-minute appearances in movies.
    Besides being a great actor, he is also a very down-to-earth person, who is open and gracious towards his fans as I experienced on several occasions meeting him.
  • Mr. Geraint Wyn Davies is a wonderful underrated actor. He is very versatile in the roles he does.

Mr Geraint Wyn Davies is an extremely nice person.
    He has always treated his fans with respect and kindness. He has donated time and things for charity and continues to do so. His first love is the stage and he is wonderful on it. He was excellent in My Fair Lady and should do more in that line.
  • ger is so handsome and those blue eyes make me melt and his voice ......sets my heart a flutter.....he is all that and then some a talented actor.i would watch anything he was in......i was saddened that i missed the final episode as i was in the hospital

i have been a fan of the vampire cult since i was 5 yrs old, i first watched the soap operas \"dark shadows\" then anything that had to do with vampires, love bella lagosi and now i think the show \"forever knight\" was just the most interesting show \"forever\" theend