Ginuwine

Ginuwine Fan Reviews (2)

• Talented, Ginuwine can do it all and I really feel that he is underrated and doesn't get the recognition a star like him needs. So go Ginuwine and everyone check Ginuwine out, you will be missing out on great CD's, Movies and everything Ginuwine does.

Ginuwine is the most underrated artist I have ever seen and this man is truly talented and he doesn't get the love he deserves. I am a big huge fan and I just want everyone to know how great Ginuwine is and how his work needs to be appreciated. So after reading this go out and get every Ginuwine CD in stores NOW.
  • I love me some ginuwine

ginuwine has been one of my favorite male r&b singers since he came out with pony and 100% his second album I'm not about to go there just three words he killed it and he kept himself up throughout the year's and he married a beautiful woman and has some beautiful kids I have all of his Cd's I remember when I was growing up Looking at how sexy he was in his pics with aaliyah and others saying that I want to be beautiful like that when I get older Only if I knew then what came with the Territory all in all Ginuiwne will always be one of My Favorite r&b singers