Glenn Close

Glenn Close Fan Reviews (4)

• What a performer!

Glenn Close is a versatile, vibrant, actress who makes us believe in the character she is portraying. Doesn't matter is she is playing in 101 dalmations, A Gay Officer or the so many other characters she has portrayed. This actress is a one of a kind who makes one believe in the character she is playing. I think it will be a long time coming before screen and television finds another actress to match the caliber of Glenn Close! Congratulations on such a varied and talented career Ms Close!
  • empty

Over the years, I've come to really appreciate Glenn Close as an actress and can now admit that I think that she is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "The Big Chill."
  • Very cool actress.

I have seen movies with her in them such as "Air Force One" and the 101 Dalmations movies. In the Dalmation movies, she leaves me in stiches. In Air Force One she is a good vice president. I am looking forward to any movies of hers in the future. I have also heard her do Mona J. Simpson on "The Simpsons". Perfect role for her.
  • A great actress that has played in many classic movies.

Gleen Close is a classy women, having played in a bunch of movies, so Disney some others, she has played both villian and good guy, playing Cerilla De ville in 101 Dalmations and 102 Dalmations and playing the vice presdient in Air Force One, she shows emotion in both roles and brought humor to the wicked Cerilla De Ville in bothe Dalmation movies. She is a class act that can play any role that is given to her.