Glenn Quinn

Glenn Quinn Fan Reviews (19)

• empty

Glenn Quinn looked so gorgeous and I agree I also believe he is the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen in my life. When I first saw him in Angel I didnt realise he played Mark in Roseanne and for some reason I didnt notice how great looking he was in that show. And it wasnt just the way he looked it was the look in his eyes and his mannerisms that just crowned those Celtic good looks of his. And coupled with that Irish charm and humourous nature, what girl alive could resist? (I know I can't). I only found out that he was dead last week when I wanted to find out more about him. I was so shocked and now I feel so emotional. When I started fancying him, he was sadly already dead. When I rewatched the episode where Doyle died last night I couldnt help but cry a little cos I knew the actor himself was dead.

He was a beautiful beautiful man albiet messed up. I hope whereever he is now hes found some peace.
  • A great talented wasted.

It's so sad to think that Glenn is gone, he was a great talent and it's just terrible that his career was cut so short. As Doyle, Angel's comedic side kick on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off Angel, Glenn gave a lot of goofy charm and funny wit. He had a great vibe with David and good chemistry with Charisma. The little time he spent on the show is well remembered by fans and even though he was a part of the show for such a short amount of time he made a lasting impression long after he was gone both with the fans and over the course of the rest of the show.
  • A great actor as 'Doyle' on the first season of 'Angel'. He will be sadly missed :(:(:(:(

This actor is my most favourite actor of all time. I've just found out about his death just two days ago!!!! I'm watching the first season of Angel at the moment and wow, he got my eye as the great actor in the series!!

Honestly, if I've just found out nearly five years ago, then I would've cried my eyes out forever!!!! This actor is the most charming and gorgeous actor that I've ever seen in my whole life (because of the Irish accent).

My favourite character that Glenn Quinn did in his whole acting career is Doyle on Angel. He's funny, he's cute and he's got some talent - a talent that would've taken him far beyond the stars to reach his ultimate goals!!!!

If I was an actress, the person that I would really love to work with is this guy, because he takes his chances to fulfill his dreams that landed him with heaps of roles!!!!

If only I got his autograph a long time ago!!!! I'm missing him so much!!!!
    :(:(:(:(
  • Greatly Missed!

Glenn Quinn was such a talented, and loveable actor. he was so FUNNY on Roseanne as Mark. he is the reason i started watching it on nick @ nite. not to mention he was GORGEOUS! Mark is easily one of my fave characters on the show. then, there was his show Angel where he proved (in case anyone had forgotten) what a great & charasmatic actor he was. Doyle was a fun-loving & adorable irishman which is what i think Glenn was most like, just an an all around GREAT person who was fun to hangout with...thats how i remember him. the entertainment industry lost someone who could of made an even BIGGER impact, but unfortunately, didnt have the chance too...

RIP Glenn Quinn 1970-2002 Gone too soon
  • I liked Doyle.

He was a great addition to Angel, he made Season 1 so great and I missed seeing him. He ends up dying in the show at mid season 1 and it's pretty sad, and then later ends up dying in real life, Glenn Quinn was a great actor and I thought by writing this review that it won't be forgotten.
  • Glenn Quinn is pretty much the first actor I remember liking, my parents always watched the show Roseanne. He played mark, Becky's boyfriend who her parents hated and didn't ever really accept. I guess Roseanne always thought Becky could have done better.

Glenn Quinn played on two important shows to me before he died, Angel and Roseanne. In Roseanne, he represented the guy I always wanted, proably because my parents would hate him just like Becky's parents did, but also because he was the bad boy and everyone wants the bad boys. On Angel, he played a half demon who helps Angel in his adventures for the first 12 episodes and eventually dies saving them all. I know that he was always meant to be brought back on Angel but he died before he could. he may be remebered for many things but to me he will always either be Mark or Doyle.
  • He is such an awesome actor!!!!

Glenn Quinn is one of my favorite actors. I absolutly loved him in the role of Alan Francis Doyle in the show Angel. He played a puppy dog kind of cute assistant of Angel that had connections with the powers that be. As Doyle, Glenn Quinn lit up the show with his hilarious and sweet personality. Doyle really makes the show good for me. In only the ninth episode though, the writers wrote him out by killing him. I was sooo upset. My favorite Angel character will be gone forever. Then, about a year later, Glenn Quinn did a dumb thing and took and overdosage of Heroin, causing him to die. I think the acting community has a blank space without Glenn Quinn.
  • WHY DID HE DIE!

Glenn Quinn was an excellent actor, he was hillarious as Mark Healy the idiotic husband of Becky. Then he was in one of my favorite roles of his carrer Doyle the funny Irish Braken Deamon who has a connection with "The Powers That Be" and had a huge crush on Cordelia. His infamous last line " Fight the good fight, right. I get that now." Then they did something I didn't like, they killed him off, then they were going to bring him back I jumped for joy. Then I read he died a horrible death of an overdose and I think that was the stupidiest thing he ever did. All in all he was awsome.
  • Cool...

glenn quinn is another one of my favorite actors. he played mark healy on roseane being becky's boyfriend and then later her husband. I didn't like the fact that the producers or whoever it was made him cover up his irish accent you could tell he was irish because he didn't do a very good job of keeping it covered up anyway. Then he got a part on angel playing Doyle let's say he was kinda angel's side kick that got visions and then angel would go save the people. Did I mention that his character was halve demon? Then after the ninth episode they killed him of which sucked. Sadly in 2002 he died at the cause of a heroine overdose. RIP glenn quinn.
    Later...
  • A huge loss to the entertainment industry.

It is a real shame that Glenn Quinn died so young. I personally know someone with a heroin addiction and it is truely the worst drug to be addicted to. The Government sponsered, "Methadone Clinics" don't make it much better. But that isn't the purpose of my review. It is to celebrate the career of a very talented actor.

Until I watched the Angel series, I didn't realize that Glenn Quinn was from Ireland. I had only seen him in "Roseanne", and he did make an excellent addition to that cast. He was so funny and cute. It takes true talent to hide your accent (I know, I have a southern one).

He was so handsome too. Is it weird that when I watch Angel or Roseanne that I'm like, DAMN! I really try not to think of him that way, but he was so cute!

It really is a shame, I think he could have been a big star, if he could only battle his addiction. There are many who haven't been able to. It doesn't make him weak, or less of an entertainer, but, he will be greatly missed.
  • Great Man.

• Awesome actor with an awesome accent.

Glenn Quinn was the greatest. I watched Roseanne JUST to see him. I also have Season one of Angel. He was definetely a talented actor and I'm glad Joss let him use his accent on Angel. I wish he could have been on Angel longer, I definetely thought he was a heck of a lot better than Wesley. I haven't seen a lot of his movies, just the RSVP one, that was kinda weird but cool at the same time. It's such a shame that drugs took his life a way, he was truly an awesome guy and I will forever miss him. Rest in peace Glenn Quinn.
  • The wonderful Irish guy

I loved Glenn Quinn.
    and still finding it hard to accept he's gone.
    It all started in Roseanne.

She grew as an actor and went into movies, then moved on to Angel which is my favorite show and even though he was in only 9 episodes, he managed to impress a lot of people.

"Hero' the episode where he died, is easily one of the show's best.
    Glenn will always be missed, my 14th birthday was 23 days after his death so it will always remain a bitter birthday.

Glenn will rest in wherever he is.
  • Glenn Quinn........A talent actor from Ireland!

Glenn Quinn was a talent actor from Ireland. His acting was real and based on real life people who are blue collar and mostly rebels, too. His life was cut short, but he will live on in our thoughts and hearts. A true Irishman he was!!!....May he rest in peace!!
  • I loved him

I loved the Irish boy he was gorgeous and talented may he rest in peace. I loved him and my faviroute episode of him in Angel was Hero he went out in style and I loved that. He was so funny and so great and i will miss him alot. R.I.P Glenn Quinn
  • Glenn Quinn was a beautiful, charismatic, and talented young actor. His looks may have been what got my attention at first, but it was his acting that held it. He had a certain charisma about him that shined through in every role he played. He will be mis

Quinn was so beautiful & so talented. His pretty boy looks may helped to get him noticed but it was his acting that made him great. Sadly, he died young. He had so much going for him and I\'m certain that if alive today, he\'d have been a much bigger star. His role on Roseanne had a huge impact on viewers, even if it was only a supporting role. He was more than just another gorgeous guy on tv; he had a special quality in him that came through in his roles.
    I\'m very sad to see him go...
  • Quinn was born in Dublin, Ireland, and moved to the United States with his mother and two sisters in 1988. His first role was as a pool shark in the Richard Marx’s video, Satisfied. He later had a major role in the Shout, and went on from there.

Hollywood had lost one of a great character actor on tv. Died in a very young age. His most notable roles have been as Becky's husband, Mark, on Roseanne and half demon, half human Doyle on the WB's Angel. But I will always remember him, as the funny, happy go lucky guy in Angel.
  • Just discovered "Angel" and Doyle, shocked to learn he's gone

Latecomer that I am, just started watching Angel in reruns and really warmed up to Doyle, no idea he was Mark from Roseanne, he was that good. Went to look up bio, so sad to see he is no longer around. What a loss, he was so good and convincing as both characters.
  • He was a really talented actor.

It is a real shame that he died so young in life. I thought that he was a tremendous actor. Glenn was an irish actor but you would have never been able to know that because he hardly ever used his real accent. I love a guy with an accent!! If he didn't have a drug problem he probably be here today still acting.