Gnarls Barkley

Gnarls Barkley Fan Reviews (2)

• i love the album it is greater than st elsewhere i can assure you. there is everything on the odd couple album if you like 60s music or old original classics this album is definetly for you.

oh my gosh the album is so great. The song suprise is containing a little bit of the turtles its a classic song, i wonder what ceelo was thinking of by writing suprise. of course i do write my own stuff too when i write my own poetry it really feels like i have gnarls barkleys point of view, i write my own songs that they could probably want to write about. im sure that ceelo feels what i feel about writing own music. when it comes to writing a song or poem i feel like a different person im sure he does too
  • Gnarls Barkley = legend.

Gnarls Barkley is a musical duo consisting of vocalist/hip-hop artist Cee-lo Green, and DJ DangerMouse. Both of these guys are really talented muscians, and they collaborated to create the duo, Gnarls Barkley. It's one of my most favorite music groups, and definitly deserves more credit than just being popular by the song "Crazy". They've made plenty of other awesome, songs, some of my favorites being Smiley Faces, Storm Coming, Go Go Gadget Gospel, Run, and No Time Soon. They've been awarded and nominated several times for Grammy Awards. And they certainly seem to deserve them. Gnarls Barkley could possibly give inspiration for upcoming musicians and bands everywhere.