Golden Brooks

Golden Brooks Fan Reviews (6)

• Maya is original. I love her part in the show.

Maya is the cutest of the bunch. I love her part as being a struggling black woman trying to balance out everything for her family and friends.
    Her down-to-earth attitude will take her a long way during her career. I foresee this young lady becoming our next Vivica Fox.
  • I love the character she plays. Golden Brooks has enormous ability and is very enjoyable to watch.

As an actress Golden Brooks has enormous talent and carries her part very well. I enjoy her personality she\\\'s funny, serious, kind, snappy, witty and fun to watch.
    I look forward to seeing her in more films and making more guest appearances. She brings a breath of fresh air to the show as the smart, compassionate, opinionated Maya Wilkes.
  • This rising star first made her debut in acting on the show "Girlfriends" where she portrays Maya Wilkes, a young assistant.

I absolutely loove this girl and I want to see her in

another movie. Because I really liked her character in the

movie "Motives" where she portrays Allanah James, a

seductress paid to seduct a married man so his wife can

divorce him. I really liked the chemistry between her and

Shemar Moore. Another great actor on the rise. She is a

great actor and is the verge of stardom.
  • It is very good actress, her many talents come through as well as her temperment. She is divisfied and can handle thr roles shes takes on with dignity. I think she will go far. Her talents are many and intelligent.

Very good actress is multi-talented and smart. Handles roles given to her with great ease. She is also well educated and handles her talents with grace and dignity. I think she is a good actress and does not appear to let any successes go to her head which is very important in her line of work. She's very good looking and appears to take good care of herself and those around her.I think her successes in life will be favorable ones.
  • Golden Brooks is about as golden as you get. She's probably best known for her role as Maya Wilkes, Joan Clayton's assitant in Girlfriends, a comedy show that is worth watching, for sure.

Girlfriends was unbeknownst to me until this summer (you really do learn about a lot of shows in the summer and you get to catch up on them). Maya Wilkes is played by Golden Brooks. Golden Brooks just for future reference hates the show being typecast as the African American version of w/e show. It's segregation, after all.

She has a degree, so to get it clear she's not some bimbo. Now we can move on. Her character as Maya Wilkes is married to Darnell, and the assistant in a law firm (I think) to Joan Clayton, who she lives with along with Lynn and Toni. The show follows the lives of four women (and their men, of course.)

Great show, great actress. Seriously, that's all I have to say about her.
  • Golden Brooks is a talented and pretty actress. To me I think she can be the biggest actress in Hollywood. Her character Maya on Girlfriends is so great and ghetto. Golden Brook make the characters she play come to life. Golden has great skills and the lo

Golden Brooks is a talented and pretty actress. To me I think she can be the biggest actress in Hollywood. Her character Maya on Girlfriends is so great and ghetto. Golden Brook make the characters she play come to life. Golden has great skills and the looks to match. she will go a long way.