Goldie Hawn

Goldie Hawn Fan Reviews (2)

• I just love Goldie Hawn. I want to be just like her. I think she is so pleasantly pleasant. I thin the world of Goldie Hawn.

Goldie Hawns is the best thing that ever happened to the world. She is the best actress in the world. She is the best mother in the world. She is the best friend in the world. She is the best daughter in the world. No one could ever beat Goldie Hawn. She has always been my favorite. She is the best business woman in the world. She is the best producer in the world. She is the best director in the world. She is the best crew member in the world. She is the best everything. I couldn't know what to do without a Goldie Hawn in the world.
  • How you not love Goldie

I think that Goldie Hawn is one of the all time great actresses of these times. She is the essence of what acting should be. She makes every oart she plays believable and you are into the character she plays totally. She can play any part that is given to her. She has a natural ability to make you laugh and make you cry. She plays each part she gets with such conviction. In "Overboard" she went from playing a hoitie toidy rich woman to a poor and humble wife. Though decieved into playing the wife she played both parts well. I give her a 10+ on her acting ability.