Grace Park

Forums: Grace Park Board: Just one topic

quote12

[1]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 6
    With all the ludicrously detailed speculation about, gushing over and dissection of Battlestar Galatica elsewhere on this site, I'm suprised no one has had anything specific to say about Grace Park. Sorry, I'm not going to increase your knowledge either, but this does seem a likely spot to record an opinion. When the miniseries was launched, I was afraid that Grace Park was just another skinny model-actress cast for looks and to be the token Asian. From the start, though, Park's work has been a revelation as she plays variations of all-too-human machines with differing degrees of understanding of their situation. There's absolutely no preening in any of her scenes, and she's able to tap into raw and completely unglamorous emotions. Anyone who watches will join me in wishing Grace Park a long and successful career.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hello_Kitty

[2]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    absolutely

YBisME

[3]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 1
    I signed up to let everyone know, that Grace Park is the only hot asian i've fallen for....

*_*

(and to give her a vote of 10)

XD)

123home123

[4]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 55
    quote12 wrote:
    With all the ludicrously detailed speculation about, gushing over and dissection of Battlestar Galatica elsewhere on this site, I'm suprised no one has had anything specific to say about Grace Park. Sorry, I'm not going to increase your knowledge either, but this does seem a likely spot to record an opinion.

Why such disdain for other people posting their thoughts about BSG? I don't think there is a need to post such insults. Civilized discussion should include a healthy respect for other participants.

As for the other point, I agree that Grace Park has done an excellent job with the complicated role of Sharon Valerii and the various copies.
    Edited on 02/02/2007 10:36am

quote12

[5]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 6
    123home123 wrote:
    Why such disdain for other people posting their thoughts about BSG? I don't think there is a need to post such insults.

The essence of the nanny state: pretending to defend opinions while attacking their actual expression.