Grace Phillips

Grace Phillips Fan Reviews (2)

• I agree, why are'nt there any pictures of this exquisite creature. Her sparkling blue eyes alone can make a person fall to their knees. So plese post some photos of her.

Her presence in "Bestman" made watching the
    movie worthwhile. Whenever there is a closeup
    of her face, I can't help but put the player
    on pause. Seeing her in other movies is just
    as exciting. She exudes an innocent sensuality
    that is appealing to both men and women everywhere. She also brings grace (no pun intended) to the screen.
  • why are there no photos anywhere of this glorious creature? especially in that purple silk dress in BESTMAN etc? she is the only good reason to watch the film, but she is worth it. she makes my eyes drool.

movie is not very good or funny, but myomy that girl is a doll and a half! the movie itself is a lame failed wedding comedy with few laughs, a few chuckles of a quirky sort, but too often tries to get humor from cardboard cutout country characters who are not fun or funny to begin with. some of the acting rises above the material, but the movie is worth a rental, and shows some promise for the future of the starwriterproducerdirector, certainly his choice of leading ladies is impressive. that girl is a showstopper.