Greg Gutfeld

Greg Gutfeld Fan Reviews (3)

• There is an old Saturday Night Live skit phrase, "Wild and Crazy Guy!" Steve Martin's phrase fits Greg Gutfeld "to a T."

Never have I seen a wilder, nuttier, more insane host on television. I have heard him described as a "dwarf on crack," "a whacked out Energizer Bunny," and much worse.

With Red Eye, you get to see him at his best. He becomes a no holes barred ringmaster to chaos. He manages to get his crew and guests to enter areas of discussion historically banned from television.

On can only imagine what they were thinking when they gave him his own show. I firmly believe they were inebriated, but what do I know?

I just love to watch!

Lisa
  • Greg Gutfeld is a animated gopher on fast forward. He'll say anything, and is without shame.

What happens when you get Gutfeld together with a bunch of bloggers and pundits together at 2 AM? The answer is utter chaos. He is nuts, wacko, cracked, and just plain warped. No topic is over the line. No individual is safe. He even reams his own network!

Greg Gutfeld is a animated gopher on fast forward. He'll say anything, and is without shame. One can only imagine what he is like off screen.

At 2 AM this guy rocks! I love his show, "Red Eye," when I'm too tired to have any common sense. This is "guilty pleasure" redefined!

He goes great with a beer, old pizza, and late night cram sessions.
  • Greg Gutfeld is deceptively low brow in his television presentation. He comes off as a chimera of a side show barker and a hyperactive game show host.

Greg Gutfeld is deceptively low brow in his television presentation. He comes off as a chimera of a side show barker and a hyperactive game show host. The voice is exaggerated in tone, volume, and rhythm. Initially, one is stunned by the performance, but unlike a train wreck his event has informative value. Each line has its own sarcastic twist seasoned with wit and insight.

One would never guess Greg Gutfeld was a former editor of "Maxim," "Stuff," and "Men's Health" magazines, or an author of two serious books.

His roles as a blogger on the "Huffington Post," blogger for his own blog, "The Daily Gut," and contributor to his monthly column called "From the Gut," in the "American Spectator" may seem more in line with this animated character.

His obsession with the absurd come to fruition in the Fox News show, "Red Eye."

Viewing or reading Greg Gutfeld is a guilty pleasure.