Greg Serano

Greg Serano Fan Reviews (3)

• Greg Serano

Most Recent Role: Pablo Betart on Wildfire
    Gender: Male
    Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
    Birthday: 8-7-1972

Greg is from Brooklyn, New York. He was born on August 7, 1974. He is 5'9." Greg starred in the show, "Dangerous Minds." He currently stars in the ABC Family hit "Wildfire." Greg recieved 2 nominations. The nominations were for the ALMA reward and the NCLR Bravo award.

Greg lives with his wife, Carmen (married since May 9, 1997), stepson Mark, and daughters Cheyenne and Nya in New Mexico. He was arrested on July 13, 2006 on charges of battery against a household member, false imprisonment and obstructing an officer. The charges were later dropped.

Greg Serano is a talented actor and cute.
  • "Pablo" is the only reason why I watch this show. Greg, you are one jaw-dropping, stop in your tracks, beautiful man. Talented too! Good luck to him in his career.

"Pablo" is the only reason why I watch this show. Greg, you are one jaw-dropping, stop in your tracks, beautiful man. Talented too! Good luck to him in his career. I just recently started watching. The show is pretty interesting, but I only watch it to see "Pablo". I'm from Brooklyn, NY too! I wonder what part he's from? I'm just alittle older than him. I don't know what else to say because this is my first time doing this. Actually, I just wanted to say something nice about Greg.
  • Greg Serano may be a little overshadowed by his castmates, but he is handsome a great actor.

Greg Serano has to compete with his younger co-stars Micah Alberti and Ryan Sypek for the lime-light on the ABC Family hit "Wildfire," which may not be entirely fair for him. He plays Pablo, and doesn't get as much screentime as the others. I've been extremely impressed by him in the last few episodes. I really enjoyed when he turned out to be the "mystery man" who wanted to buy Wildfire. He's perfectly cast, and one of the best actors on the show.