Do you enjoy her voice acting???
- she's awesome, and she's EVERYWHERE!! kinda creepy, you'll be looking @ the credits and her name pops up w/like a million characters! and im like OMG! that was HER!?!?! she's got a really versatile voice.
- She's brilliant, and very talented. I love the fact that in one show she's an evil, cunningprincess (Azula, Avatar: The Last Airbender), and the next a stereotypical girl who hasn't exactly got brain cells to spare(Daphne Blake, What's New Scooby Doo?)
- I do think she's good, but I've got good ears an I can tell when it's her voice acting. She doesn't sound exacaly the same though. But I can tell it's her. Other people are a little more noticeable than her. So yeah, she's one-a my faves
- She's AWESOME! My favorite Voice actress! She said in an interview that she mostly plays evil characters but she's very bubbly! I mean come on! it's an achievment! and yeah it's weird that she's everywhere O.o when you look at the credits like 'whoa that was her O.o' and I I LOVE her characters! Azula, Sam, Vicky! they DONT even sound the same! I'd like to be like her someday!
- Come on, people. I mostly read everyone's reviews and they always mentioned Azula from Avatar. If Grey didn't voice her, I doubt people would say "Who the hell is Grey DeLisle?"Edited on 08/25/2008 7:22am
So far, my favorite character voiced by Grey would have to be Kitty Katswell on TUFF Puppy.
By the way, here's something I found very interesting: I was checking out the Nightmare Fuel pages at TV Tropes, the advertising section, and I found out about a Hostess commercial with a kid taunting a doll with a toy cupcake until the doll comes to life and asks angrily, "Where's the cream filling?" Yeah, it's creepy, I know, but when I heard the doll's voice, I found it to be somewhat similar to Vicky's, which may imply that Grey did the voice of that doll! Here's the link:
The commercial starts around 1:05. When you hear that doll speak, see if you can confirm it as Grey's voice, that is, if you can stand the terror of actually SEEING that doll come to life and talk! (such a thing would even send Vicky running for cover!) If you can't stand it, just scroll down so that you can't see it but rather hear it. Still, see if you think that it's Grey Delisle doing the voice of that doll.
- ^I hate you!!!! That was the scariest commercial ever, and I told my friend a true story I had about a death of a sweet cat by a doll. It made Mandy look like a sweet young lady.