Grey DeLisle

Grey DeLisle Fan Reviews (65)

• Makes female cartoon characters hot.

Grey DeLisle, one of the great voice actors, has somewhat an aura to make the girls more hot! Dr. Rebecca Holiday, Sam Manson, Mandy, she made them great! Has a gothic accent in her voice, I like it!
  • I like her she stars in every single kids' show except SpongeBob and Camp Lazlo(i think).

Grey Delisie is talented she does many voices such as Sam from Danny Phantom and Frankie from Foster's i all though think she should'nt of starred in crap like My Gym Partner's a Monkey i felt sorry for her for even voice acting in that pile of idiotic stuff but all though she does'nt star in SpongeBob she should star in that show sometime all though she is one of the greatest voice actors in voice acting history,
  • Yes, like Tom Kenny, I am a bit tired of her.

4.9
    Freedom of seech, so I say that she is a great voice actress but I got tired of her. I got tired of her now, since she does voices on several cartoons that I actually don't like well because she's in it! God, give her a break! If I see upcoming cartoons, a reservation spot is on for her. I got tired of her! Like many have said about Tom Kenny, Gery DeLisle is next! I am so tired of her, since I can easily identify her voice because I heard her everywhere!
  • She may have brainwashed everybody, but not me!

1.1
    Everyone says she's the best. But i say 'Yea, right!' honestly, her voice acting is seriously horrible. Her accent is totally destroying her vocie acting. I mean just because she can do so many emotions doesnt make her a good voice actress. And oh yea, lets talk Avatar. You know, Avatar was kinda popular, what am i talking about, it is VERY popular huh? Well, Miss showoff here decided to join Avatar to gain popularity. *sarcastic* Go her!
    C'mon guys. Her voice acting is so easy to recognise. I mean like one word from the character she's voice acting and BAM! thats her. and oh yea, if you are asking me 'Why do you even bother to come here and write a bad review about her?' then lemme answer that question 'As if you never done that to others'
    Conclusion: Worst professional voice actress ever
  • One of my favorite voice actresses.

Delisle just blew me away when I realized how much voice acting she did--especially in one show. I could never tell that she had been playing several of the characters in one show because of how talented she is with changing the sound of her voice. From voicing Chad from Fairly Oddparents; to the emotionless Mandy (Billy and Mandy); to Azula, the calculating princess who suffers a mental breakdown in the end (Avatar: the Last Airbender) is just mind boggling. The way she can play all these roles is just amazing. On Avatar, she did splendidly playing Azula's manipulative nature, her short-lived soft (and neglected) side, and lastly her losing her mind and breaking down in tears. That role alone, shows how talented Grey Delisle is.
  • Nah...

Grey DeLisle may have lots of roles, but she always sounds the same, if you ask me. She can't variate her voice like Tara Strong. Well, DeLisle may be a little "talented", but she is nothing special. Her voice may fit some characters but I still don't like her voice that much. However, she is good as Riley on "The Replacements" and Vicky on "The Fairly OddParents". It is very easy to hear Grey DeLisle when watching TV, because she always sounds the same, like mentioned above. She is clearly not as talented as Tara Strong and other voice acting Gods. But this is just my opinion.
  • Meh! She's not the best if you ask me.

5.4
    Grey DiLisle is known as a voice actress, she voices lot's of female protagonists or mostly recurring roles. I've read all of the reviews of her. And mostly all of them mentioned the female antagonist in Avtar - Azula. I admit. I did like the way she made Azula sound, evil and mysterious as she was made for. And her voice matched perfectly with her personality. But just because she joined a famous show that everyone is in love with, doesn't mean she's a great VA.

I also like the way she voiced Riley, from The Replacement. She made her sound like an average 13 year old teenager. She didn't made her voice too high or too low. Just right.

But there are also some character that she voiced that I wasn't very fond of. Let's take a certain blue haired rocker. That's right - Frida from El Tigre. She made her sound like she was in helium for weeks. And anytime when she talks, I feel like pressing the mute button.

Don't get me wrong. I like Frida. it's just he voice that irriates me.

Another character I want to mention, is Wubbzy from the Nick Jr show Wow Wow Wubbzy! Grey didn't put any effort into his voice and made him sound just like Frida. That's why some people refer Wubbzy as a "she".

I think Ms. DeLisle is only great at deep voices for more mature ladies but when it comes to younger characters. She's just doesn't sound great.
  • She has talent!!

I love this actress for so many reasons! The first reason i think she is talented is because she can change her vioce and match the charecter shes playing and im not good at changing my voice im one of those people who only has on voice. The next reason why i like her is because she plays alot of my favorites show! Like she plays Frida from El tigre i love how she made her voice nice and sweet. Also she plays on my favorite show The mighty b as portia,a snobby wanna be who is pretty much the villan of the show.Anyway i think shes really talented person!
  • A good voice actress

Grey DeLisle is one of my favorite voice actresses for cartoons. She has played the voice of characters in shows like Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and other upcoming shows. She usually has this gothic atmosphere to most of her acting, but it is still talented. She does a wonderful job playing characters that are usually dark, gothic, and eerie. It's really entertaining when she does these voice characters, and I have enjoyed every show that has her acting in it that I have watched so far. I do not know much about her personal life, but I think she is a very good voice actress, and I would like to see more shows with her in them.
  • A bubbly, yet a very very very very creepy person...

Although Grey is most of the time just a co-star(except for in Billy and Mandy in which she plays Mandy), she is very talented. I read in the all-Avatar magazine, that she said that even though she always ends up playing all of the evil characters on shows, she is actually a very bubbly person. Just try to picture any character she plays being bubbly, it just isn't right. This is how I would picture Azula(Avatar) as bubbly: "HEY Zuzu! I missed you today! How have you been, my adorable and sweet older brother! My day was fine! Actually, dad and I went shopping today and we both got new high heels!!" This is why I think she is so talented. Instead of making Azula a bubbly person, which resembles Grey's personality, she changes her tone to dark and evil.
    She has mad skillz.
  • my favorite voice actress.

she's basically why I watch(ed) Billy and Mandy and Danny Phantom. I'd say her best performance was in Phantom Planet. my favorite line EVER of her's in the movie:

I think I'll be willing to listen,and no matter how this thing ends,this whole ride we've been on together, i wouldn't change it for the world. Not. One. Bit.

Wh00T! i loved that scene! she's awesome in all she does! It'll be hard to top that performance... even if she does Azula's voice. what i mean exactly is that Azula has very good lines. but then again, that's probably because she's a bad guy...
  • one of the greatest voice actors

Grey DeLisle was born into a family that loved music, though problems soon occurred and her father left the family, which caused her mother to get addicted to drugs. Grey DeLisle was raised by her grandmother, Eva Flores Ruth, who was once a vocalist who worked with several famous individuals. Grey DeLisle eventually got into the current trend of music, with bands such as The Cure, though
    She is just as cool as both Tara Strong and Cree Summer!!! I love her on Danny Phantom as Sam and, of course, she palys the greatest character of all time: AZULA on Avatar!!! If she's apart of the avatar revolution then you know she's crazy fly!!! That goes for all Avatar characters, especially Mako (God rest his Soul). Anyway home girl here is very talented, no joke, and she is adaptable. She can be someone as dark and depressing as Sam, or crazy and sadistic as Azula. Thats talent, trust. Further she can do accents, check out KND with that freaky cat lady. Its Grrrreat!!!
  • One of The best Voice actresses EVER!

Seriously, Each Character she plays is awesome! I love her voice! Whether it's Too nice or Very Evil it's her! I love her characters! You can never tell the difference! from Sam (DP) to Azula (Avatar) I must say She is beyond awesome! And if you look at Wikipedia she sometimes Voices Guy Characters too! How many Voice actresses/Actors can Do That?! She is very talented it makes me wanna be a voice actress too! She should have more credit! Voice actors should! Voice acting is not that easy! And with a professional like her? what more? She's very excellent! I'm sure I'll get to see her more in future cartoons :)
  • One of the most talented people ever is the person im writing the blog about, Grey DeLisle.

DeLisle, born on Augest 24, 1973(to which she says that had gotten written down wrong on wikipedia,) growing up with her Grandmother after her father left the family and her mom started doing drugs, is one of the most amazing voice actors in the world. I didn't really notice how much she had done for the animation world until i was watching the Replacements one night.In one scene, i noticed how Riley's voice sounded extremly similar to Emily Elizibeth's off of Clifford.So one night I decided to investigate... It turns out that this was the voice of none other than Grey DeLisle, the credited voice star of mandy, off the Grim Adventers of Billy and Mandy. That caused me to want to know more about her, and when i did, i was amazed. She had made appearences on shows such as Danny Phantom, Avatar; and has also been in some video games, such as Star Wars. Now you see why Grey DeLisle, as a child with hardship, growing up to be an amazing voice actress, is the greatest of all time.
  • WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just as cool as both Tara Strong and Cree Summer!!! I love her on Danny Phantom as Sam and, of course, she palys the greatest character of all time: AZULA on Avatar!!! If she's apart of the avatar revolution then you know she's crazy fly!!! That goes for all Avatar characters, especially Mako (God rest his Soul). Anyway home girl here is very talented, no joke, and she is adaptable. She can be someone as dark and depressing as Sam, or crazy and sadistic as Azula. Thats talent, trust. Further she can do accents, check out KND with that freaky cat lady. Its Grrrreat!!!
  • One of my favorite voice actors in the newer cartoons.

Grey DeLise is very good with different voices! She does a very good young voice for Emily Elizabeth in 'Clifford the Big Red Dog'. I also really like her as the voice of Mandy in 'The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy' because it sounds dark and it fits her personality very well. In 'Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi', her voice for Yumi doesn't really sound anything like Yumi's real life voice but it suits the charactor real well since the cartoon version seems to have been intended to be kind of different from Yumi in real life. She does a good evil teen voice for Vicky in 'The Fairly Odd Parents' and it fits her personality very well too. She fits Frankie in 'Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends' too and she does a very cute and good evil voice for Berry too who is also from 'Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends'.
  • An amazing voice actress.

Grey is one of my favorite voice actors of all-time hands down. She is able to change her voice to fit so many characters from different shows! She plays Azula on one of my favorite shows "Avatar: The Last Airbender". She can be cunning, yet have a strong voice at any given moment. Its amazing! I hope she continues to stick with voice acting because she is really good at it. She is part of the reason why Azula is my favorite character on Avatar! You rock Grey, keep up your awesome work because the fans appreciate it! That's just about it!
  • A bubbly, yet a very very very very creepy person...

She has mad skillz.
  • The Greatest Voice Actress EVER!

She is one of the most popular voice actresses of all time. At certain times, she can be kind,innocent,and sweet. And at other times, she can be aggresive,wild,and really let go from her troubles and just be WILD! She can perform multiple tones,such as the monotone Mandy, from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and the Out-of-control Yumi Yoshimura, from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. This is a voice actress that can, and probably might, perform any voice on earth. If you hate her, I ask you one Question. Where the F**K have you been living all your life?! Keep going Gray, because you just got a 9.1!
  • Almost as talented as Tara Strong!

Grey is very talented at doing voices for cartoons. My favorite characters played by her are Riley Daring on The Replacements, Frida Suarez on El Tigre and Lor Macquarrie from The Weekenders. They need a cartoon on air where Grey voices the main character of the whole show. She is very very talented. That's all I have to say about it. The three characters I mentioned are very cute and her voice is cute, too. I hope she goes big one day. She's almost as talented as Tara Strong! - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Her Voice acting is magnificent once you listen to her. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

I noticed that right now, she hasn't been working on Foster's home for Imaginary friends lately, or some newer episodes of "The Replacements" and she Surely hasn't been doing Frida Suarez in "El Tigre" in a while. But Despite what I said, She does know how to do it. Though her voice acting career does look and sound similar to what Tom Kenny is doing. All I can say is: "Sometimes, and I mean SOME times, I kinda wish I could be like her.. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Grey voices many cartoon characters including Daphne in some Scooby Doo episodes, Azula of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Sam Manson of Danny Phantom.

Grey DeLisle is an extremely gifted voice actress. Her voices have an incredible range. She can go from the perky and girly Daphne of Scooby Doo to the serious and professional Azula of Avatar. I found out about Grey DeLisle because she is in many of the cartoons that I love such as Xioalin (sp?) Showdown (Kimiko) and Danny Phantom (Sam Manson). She is definitely a talented person and I really hope she continues to do well because she is just so great at what she does. I am giving Grey DeLisle a Perfect 10 because she truly deserves a 10/10!
    Just to set the record straight Grey's dad did not leave the family!! Grey's dad was a Military Policeman in the Army and was sent over seas. When he returned her mom had taken an interest in someone else. Grey's dad was always around through out her childhood and saw her on a regular basis. Check out Grey's beautiful teeth. Grey's dad paid for those. Grey's dad has been remarried for 30 years. She has a sister Ann and a brother Patrick from that marrige. Grey and her dad still see each other on a regular basis and both love each other very much. Signed Grey's dad.
  • Thee best voice acting I've ever seen.

Grey De Lisle stars in multiple cartoons, and made her very own albums. My favorite Grey De Lisle character would have to be Frankie, from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. Grey De Lisle is very talented and can play any character. She plays the most interesting roles in the most interesting cartoons. She can even play 2 year olds! Anything. You name it she can do it. I'm sure there's lots more to say about Grey De Lisle but all I can say other than the previous is that Grey De Lisle is amazing, starring in thousands of cartoons and making lots of CD albums.
  • AZULA!

She is an amazingly awesome, talented voice actress, and my most loved role of her's is the evil, twisted, Azula! Azula's voice is eerie, creepy, and correctly protrays a favourite of Fire Lord Ozai's. Her voice matches her perfectly, I couldn't pick a better voice actress for Azula then talented Grey Delisle! I like all her other roles though, but I think Avatar is where her voice work shows up the best. She is definatley one of my favourite characters on avatar. Thanks Grey Delisle, your voice is awesome! Azula's looks match Grey's voice too, and that's probably why I like Azula so much! GREAT JOB!

When I first watched, "Return to Omashu" (The first episode Azula was in) or the first episode she actually talked (she was at the ending in the series finaly called Seige of the North: Part 2) I did not even know who played the voice. All I was thinking was "Wow, she's got a great voice! I need to check her up on imdb." And when I did I was just like, wow... She can cover, high, low pitched tones. And I love her sinister evil voice the best. Although I find Vicky one of the most annoying characters ever, I am still amazed out how amazing her voice range is. A+
  • Grey DeLisle is an awesome person. I hope she keeps doing what she does best. Making voices for characters. I hope she never stops because she is an incredible person.

Grey DeLisle is awesome. Amazing. Whatever ypu want to call her but, dhe's awesome. I love how you puts her own personality into the characters. Sometimes she has to be happy, preepy and annoying but, other times she has to be down, moody and mean. She does a great job. I just wish people can realize that and she that she is an amazing person.
  • Absolutely wonderful!!!

Grey DeLisle has got to be one of my favorite voice actors of all time. It seems like she does a voice in every single one of my favorite shows. She does the voice of Vicky and Tootie in the Fairly Oddparents, Sam Manson in Danny Phantom, Azula in Avatar the Last Airbender, Frankie and Goo and Duchess in Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, etc. The list could go on and on. One thing I love about Grey, is that it's so hard to tell what character she's voicing. I love how she can change her voice so that it's high pitched and shouty for one character, but it's soft and low for the next. That's true talent there.
  • A really awesome female voice actor!!!

Grey DeLisle is one of the best female voice actors in the world. My other favorite female voice actors are Tress macneille and Tara strong. She is so increible with her voice. Grey delisle sounds so goth, I like it. She does a really good job on the voice of Mandy on the show The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy. I dont want her to do stupid shows like my gym parner`s a monkey and squirrel boy. I dont know why she did some voices on my gym parner`s a monkey, that show is terrible. What ever she is doing right now, I wish her the best of luck.
  • Rebel. Well think of the voices she has and is currently doing. Dark.

She is talented. You can tell all of her voices when you are watching T.V. but there distinctive enough. She is probably a sweet person despite the voices she does. She does a lot of voices on current popular shows. Like my favorite Danny Phantom. I even dressed up as Sam for Halloween. Grey DeLisle currently is Yumi, Sam, Mandy, Kimiko Tohomiko, Vicky, Emily Elisabeth Howard, Frankie, Tootie and Azula. Grey is dynamic. I think it is weird and cool how she can go from being Emily Elisabeth Howard to Sam and vicky. I mean not rebel to rebel weird. Also cool. If they need somebody Grey can step in because she is dynamic.
  • She is an awesome voice actress!!!!!

Grey DeLisle is an amazing voice actress. She was born on August 24th, 1972 in Fort Ord, California. Her birth name is Erin Grey Van Oosbree. I think her and Tara Strong are the best voice actresses out there! She stars in many animated shows and movies such as The Fairly Odd Parents playing Vicky/Veronica and Tootie, Danny Phantom playing Sam Manson, The Replacements playing Riley Daring, Avatar: The Last Airbender playing Princess Azula, Clifford playing Emily Elizabeth, and in many other shows. She is also a guest star in many different animated shows such as Ben 10, Jimmy Neutron, All Grown Up, American Dragon, and others. Overall she is extremely talented!
< 1 2 3