Gym Class Heroes

Gym Class Heroes Fan Reviews (4)

• GCH Rox!

I am a huge Gym Class HEroes fan! They make such goood music. On of the best bands EVER! No wait, THE best band ever! They are sooo gooood. I love them and their music. Cupid's Chokehold, Shoot Down the Stars, Make Out Clb, Pillmatic, Clothes Off!, New Friend Request, the Queen and I, and soo much more. They deserve more credit. People only know their songs Cupid's Chokehold and Clothes Off! If people listened to more of their songs, they would see how great of a band they are! I love their music. They are my favorite!! GCH rox!!! Love them!!
  • Gym Class heroes- hip-hop, rap, rock group. Totally original!

I really love this band, they stared from when Fall out Boy found them and helped them succeed to now what they became. Their songs include:

Queen and I
    New Friend Request
    Cupid's Chokehold
    Taxi Driver
    Shoot Down The Stars
    Clothes Off

In New Friend Request- they reference myspace and adding new friends.

In Taxi driver- they reference many bands (Fall out Boy, Death Cab For Cutie, Taking Back Suncay, My Chemiacl romance, Jimmy Eats World, and much More). After hearing this song Fall Out Boy got Gym Class Heroes signed and now they are a very big band. THey are still close friends with bandmates of fall out boy. Patrick Stump was in the video and helped with the song Cupid's Chokehold, and Shootdown The Stars!!
  • Brilliant

Gym Class Heroes is definitely one of my current favorite bands right now. They've got an exquisite sound of hip hop and a little bit of rock. You can't even give them a specific category. They're freaking awesome and I love their lyrics especially. They have words that really get you thinking and words that many can even relate to. I think these people are going to make it out there and that they are doing a tremendous job doing what they do. I really wish I could see them live. I'm pretty sure they are awesome live as they are awesome enough through their records.
  • LOVE everything about them!!!

With tallent so large, and a lead singer so hott, Gym Class Heroes will make it very far is music. Everyone loves something different, and GCH are the most original sound that I have heard in a long time. Vocalist Travis McCoy knows exactly what to say to really get a croud going. Now days bands can make a good CD, but cann's put on a very good concert, (no stage presents), GCH can do both. My very first concert was one that GCH opened for AAR, and they really made it worth going to. Unlike me, I dont dave not one bad thing to say about them.