Hal Sparks

Forums: Hal Sparks Board: The Boy Can Sing!

SMGslayer97

[1]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 34
    Granted he's not going to be the next headliner on Broadway but he's...not horrible. Must say it makes me love him all the more. He can act in all different kinds of roles, he is a great comedian, and now he's a singing fool. Again he shouldn't be putting out an album but ya gotta love him!!!
    Edited on 11/11/2006 12:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Seersha1

[2]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hal is actually the lead singer and guitarist/songwriter for a band called Zero 1. I have their debut album and I love it. I think he does a great job and I'd recommend checking out some of the tunes. It is a rock/metal band though, so I guess you'd have to like that kind of music. You can check them out at www.myspace.com/zero1band or www.zero1band.com.
    Edited on 12/29/2006 9:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

SMGslayer97

[3]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 34
    Seersha1 wrote:
    Hal is actually the lead singer and guitarist/songwriter for a band called Zero 1. I have their debut album and I love it. I think he does a great job and I'd recommend checking out some of the tunes. It is a rock/metal band though, so I guess you'd have to like that kind of music. You can check them out at www.myspace.com/zero1band or www.zero1band.com.

I have heard them and I do really like their music, like I said he does have a good voice.

foreverbm

[4]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 5
    I finally recived my copy of Zero 1 CD about a month ago and have had it playing continually on my media player since. I love the whole album, there is such a difference in all the tracks, which showcases Hal's amazing singing voice. She Waits though is my absolute favourite following closely by Indian Summer and Bright Shining Lie.