Haley Joel Osment

Haley Joel Osment Fan Reviews (8)

• empty

You've got to hand it to Haley Joel Osment--the actor started at such a young age and became instantly famous in his first film. But, he didn't burn out or become an addict. Rather, he kept honing his craft and he's really become a very talented actor. I hope he stays on the same career path as he is destined to be a great actor.
  • My ideal!

Hey everybody. I doesn´t like haley just because he´s sweet,hot or what he are or is. I love him as he is or what I´m going to say. he´s my ideal,and I really really really would like to meet him. My dreams whould never became true... I know that. But YOUR dreams will become true, if you trie to do somethig about it. I don´t like when people say that Haley joel Osment is crazy just because he charged whit drunken driving. I still like my favourite actor. I will allways do that.I´m 13 yrs old... comes from Sweden... And I got a friend that lokks like haley,but he´s in my ages,he lived in my town before, but now he´s gone...
    well...will still hope dreams become true. But soon I think something bad will hapended. Pleas tell me whats wrong with me...:P
    Well,like every one else yells "Haley is the best actor ever" I doo it too.
  • Haley is awesome.

Haley Joel Osment some of us know from The Sixth Sense, The Jeff Foxworthy Show, and video game lovers know him as Sora in The Kingdom Hearts. He started acting when he was eleven. He has a sister named Emily Osment who starred in The Spy Kids movies and is currently working with Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus in Disney\'s Hannah Montana. Haley\'s whole family acts. I don\'t know much about what Haley did because I haven\'t watched the shows and movies he has been in. Ive never seen the Jeff Foxworthy Show and I haven\'t seen the Sixth Sense. I haven\'t seen Haley much. Btw, does his name go by Haley or Haley Joel?
  • Haley Joel Osment is a great actor.

I've seen most of the movies Haley has been in. The ones i have see are great!

This is one of the most talented child actors i have ever seen. I first saw him on Bogus but never really knew who he was until The Sixth Sence. My favourite movie with him is Artificial Intelligence.

Lately we haven't seen Osment in any movies. I saw somewhere that he is going to be in one soon though, i don't know erxactly when.

The last movie he was in was Secondhand Lions which wasn't his best, not because he changed but because it wasn't the greatest movie... but it was good.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more movies with this kid in them.
  • He should really take up a career in voice acting.

I'll admit, I'm not familar with Haley's acting career. I didn't see sixth sense. I did listen to his voice acting in Kingdom Hearts however and it was fantastic.

For an ametuer, Haley is a pretty decent voice actor. He captured Sora's innocents and naivety perfectly. He put a lot of emotion into his work, and I respect him for that. There were some scenes though that Sora's voice would be deeper than in the previous. His reprisal of Sora in KH2 was done fantastic. Though his voice has changed, he still produces the child-like voice of Sora. His voice acting is top notched in this game.

Haley also provides the voice of Takeshi on IGPX. Takeshi has a more mature voice then Haley's past voice acting characters.
  • he roxx! in every movies of him..hehe...He is so talented!!

Uoh..man...Haley really roxx! He is so talented and charming! O..god..He is sooooo good!!! yapp...love him..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..he roxx..
  • I love Haley!

I love Haley! He is an excellent actor and very cute! He did an outstanding job in all of his movies. He also seems decent as a person. I want to meet him. His sister is a good actress, but I much prefer Haley. I hope to see him in more films.
  • You rock Osment!!!

I must admit, Haley is a very cool actor. I can picture him five decades from now. He could be the next Robert De Niro or Liam Neeson. I have seen the movie "Jungle Book 2". He had a good role in that movie. Hopefully there will be a third one with him involved.