Hank Azaria

Hank Azaria Fan Reviews (9)

• Talented and original.

Hank Azaria is just amazing in everything he does, whether it is acting or voice acting. He is original, and he is the kind of actor you can't take your eyes off. He makes you want to see more. The voice work he does for the Simpsons is just great. He does the voices of Moe Szyslak, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Chief Wiggum, the Sea Captain and many more. Hank has also been starring in another great tv-show; Huff. I think that his performance in Huff shows what a great actor he really is. (He made me cry a couple of times.) Unfortunately the show was canceled.
    What Hank could really need is a role that fits him, in a bigger movie. 'Cause I don't think that the world really knows how great Hank really is. And I think that a better role would prove it.
    Not that he needs to prove it. He is a great actor and I know it.

I'm a huge fan of Hank Azaria and I will always be.
  • The voice of characters.

Hank Azaria may be one of the most unknown voices yet most vocal actors in cartoon history. Perhaps people don't realize that he's on the show, The Simpsons as a vocie actor for many characters. He is even an actor for King of the Hill. Now when he hasn't been voicing characters, I've seen him guest star on many shows. From his work as an actual actor, I must say he's talented. The best thing is that he is multitalented. Overall, he is pretty good at voice acting and his normal acting within limits. I think he is very talented. Thank you.
  • Hank Azaria is best known for playing various voices on The Simpsons.

Hank Azaria was born Hank Albert Azaria on April 25, 1964 in Queens, New York. Hank is best known for doing the voices for: Professor John Frink, Chief Clancy Wiggum, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Carl Carlton, Sea Captain, Dr. Nick Riviera, Bumblebee Man, Moe Szyslak, Cletus Spuckler, Comic Book Guy, Officer Lou, and more on The Simpsons. I think he voices them amazing. Hank is talented, in my opinion. I hope to continue to hear him do the many voices one of my favorite TV shows The Simpsons. Hank's height is 5'11 1/2 (1.86m). In my opinion, I love how he portrayed Claude in Along Came Polly starring Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller.
  • Needs a better role.

(Simpsons Related)
    Back in the day, this would have been a 10/10! But sadly, the show has been declining. They just didn't know when to pull out. The show peaked during the late 90s, but since 2000 it has been on a downhill slope getting worse with every season. The plots are dull and don't seem to go anywhere filled with awful jokes.

The jokes themselves are no longer original, but rather just follow the formula of older jokes and are written poorly. The voicework is still good, its just annoying seeing the same old jokes over and over. Homer is fat, Bart is dumb, Moe suicidal etc. Nothing is original anymore. And the wit is no longer there either.

The show was good in its prime, but it has taken a huge fall. The movie coming out doesn't help anything.
  • empty

Hank Azaria is holding, the current and, the most Simpsons voice acting... well, on the simpsons. Whether it's Apu Nahasapeemapetalon, Moe Syslak, Chief Clancy Wiggum, Carl Carlson, Dr. Nick Riviera, and on and on, he's a great voice actor and deserves many awards for fine acting! 5 stars to you, Hank!
  • Amazing voicework!

Hank Azaria can do a lot of cool things with his voice! Besides, playing in the most famous TV show about the most wacky family (Yeah, 'The Simpsons'), he had a ot of other roles and voicework. He was a guest star in a few episdoes of 'Friends' and he also played a funny bat form 'Anastacia'. He acted in many other movies and stuff, but I can say them write now...The list is too long ;)
  • I don't know to say is he better as a voice actor or an acctual real person.

Hank Azaria is best known in my opnion on The Simpsons, but his hit show well in my opinion of Huff. Which got canceled by because the lack of Showtimes promotional advertisement. Though he still has his work on The Simpsons and ofcourse one of The Simpsons Movie voice actors. I mean he does so many voices on the show like Chief Wiggum, Moe Szyslak, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Prof. Frink, Carl, Lou and many more; you can acctually check the whole list at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000279/

He's done movies like Godzilla, Dodgeball, well those are the ones I saw. He guest stared on Freinds six times. He also created a movie which he spent $300,000 out of his own money to make Nobody's Perfect.

He is an outstanding actor in my opinion.
  • The most remarkable simpsons actor

Hank Azaria is probably the most impressive voice actor on the Simpsons because he voices hundreds of Simpsons characters flawlessly and can come up with an original voice for all of them.

He voices my favourite non-simpson family member, Chief Clancy Wiggum aswell as many other characters that I enjoy listening to such as Dr Nick, Moe and Apu.

The way that Azaria can voice all the different characters in distinctive ways is what makes him one of the best voice actors on the show.
  • Hank Azaria

He is another great voice actor around. I liked his voices on The Simpsons such as Apu, Superintendent Chalmers and various others just to name the few. If he quit The Simpsons then it won't be the same. I hope he stays with The Simpsons team till the end of the show because his voice is awesome.