Harold Dieterle

Harold Dieterle Fan Reviews (2)

• Harold is by far the best choice in the finals. He has never been rude, mean, hurtful to any of the chefs on this show. He is cool, composed, and shows oh so much class.

Harold is amazing on the show. I would love to see him have his own show. He's genuine; the best word I can think of. He has stayed true to himself throughout the show. He has so much more class than Tiffany.

I truly hope he wins the Las Vegas challenge. Of the two left in this finale, he deserves the win.
  • I am Harold's number one fan! I wish all the chefs lots of luck, because up against Harold, their chances of winning are very slim!

In my opinion, Harold is the underdog who will prevail! I love the way he works. Watching him is pure inspiration. He remains calm on the surface and thinks realistically about the task at hand. His demeanor in the kitchen is something that should be studied by aspiring chefs.
    The first few weeks were hard to watch, while he lost the quick fire challenges, knowing that he should have won. I was over joyed when he finally won; it was long overdue and much deserved.
    If I had to choose one chef to go to Las Vegas, I would absolutely pick Harold. Not only is he talented but he is very easy on the eyes. I wish him the best of luck, and can\'t wait to see what the last few episodes bring. Good luck to you Harold, and next time I am in the city, I will surely be looking you up.