Harrison Ford

Harrison Ford Fan Reviews (16)

• An actor who knew

Harrison Ford, - Harrison Ford is known as one of the best actors in the world. No doubht about it, starring in some of the most succesfull movies of all time. Such as the Star Wars films, three of the six. and the indian jones films. Not just those he has starred in dozens of films that have been a commerical succes. Being the editor to a great actor like him is a honor. Over the years he has dedicated time and effort to his performence and it has paid off, not trying to be a huge actor always in the news. Overall a great actor
  • empty

one of the best actors of all time in my books... 5 stars... HARRISON FORD ROCKS!
  • empty

Harrison Ford is one of the all time greats. If all he'd ever done was Raiders of the Lost Ark and Star Wars then that'd be enough to immortalize him.

Indiana Jones and Han Solo are two of the greatest guy's guy character of all time. He's handsome without being a pretty boy and confident without being smug. He projects an image in those movies of what most men wish they could be.

The fact that his career has had so many other great roles, from the Fugitive to American Graffiti just shows his talent and longevity.
  • empty

Harrison Ford is a really good actor. He's played as Han Solo in the Star Wars series and that pretty much where he got his greatness from. He's acted in some other pretty good movies, which he was really good in Firewall.
  • Air Force One was Ford's best piece.

After watching many Harrison Ford movies over the years, I have reached a conclusion as to what was his best piece.By far, I was most shocked by how amazing Air Force One was. I was blown away by the graphics, sound, and realism. But most importantely, I was most impressed by how well Harry portrayed a President. A fine job!
  • What has he not done?!!

Han Solo one of the greatest characters of all time. Come on we all love that cocky pilot! Indy? Worlds greatest adventurer. Blade Runner one of the best Sci Fi's ever. With just this lot under his banner you can't not like him. He's a supurb actor and after watching countless roles he has performed I can't think of a single fault and that is why I am confident Indy 4 will not... that is why I am confident Indy 4 can not be bad (when talking of his peformance) You don't need to read this review because if you haven't yet fell in love with his films you have not lived.
  • empty

Harrison Ford is one of the best Actor ever! It's hard to pick which of his movies are the best. You can say it's Star Wars, Indina Jones, Air Force one, Or what ever the movie may be. I always look forward to watch his movie what ever may be. He even Suprise me when he played a badguy in his film, I won't say which. I give this actor five stars.
  • empty

Harrison Ford is a legendary actor of our time. He has been in so many fantastic movies in so many memorable characters that you can't help but love his work. I mean, the man played Han Solo and Indiana Jones.
  • One of the ebst actors alive. I can't wait for Indiana Jones IV.

Harrison Ford is one of the best actors in the world. I've seen movies with him in such as all three of the Original Trilogy Star Wars movies, the Indiana Jones Trilogy, and the movie Air Force One. He's perfect with every role he has ever gotten. I am really excited for when the fourth Indiana Jones movie comes out in 2006. I really hope it will not be the last Indiana Jones movie. Harrison Ford is gifted with the talent of acting. I also can not wait to see his upcoming 2006 movie "Firewall". I'm pretty sure it will be a good movie.
  • empty

Harrison Ford is a legendary actor! so many great movies: Star Wars series, Indiana Jones series, The Fugitive, Witness...
  • empty

A legend of cinema. He has appear in a lot of awesome movies, and he always seem to pick up the good, right movies. Star Wars series as Han Solo, Raidres of th Lost Ark, Apocalypse Now, The Fugitive, most of them are classic nowadays. Yeah, Harrison Ford is one of the best actors there is and I think that he is very talented, and simply one of the greatest ever.
  • empty

Harrison Ford was so many older movies which I really liked and 1 or 2 of them are apart of my list of all time favourites. He was and still is in the Indiana Jones series and Air Force One and The Fugitive. Those 2 titles make is amazing for me as it is but he is also in so much more. He is a brilliant actor who should never be forgotten. He was also in the Star Wars trilogy!
  • one of the best

Some people say Harrison Ford just played in the classics well there wrong. If you ask me he made them classic. He was unbeleivable in all three Indyanna Jones movies. He was incredibele in all the Star Wars movies he was in. If I had to sy his best Indyanna Jones movie would hands down be the last crusade. The best star wars Movie he was in would be very very close but episode V would deffintly come out on top. Harrison Ford made movies even better. If you ask me he is one of the best actors ever. If your looking for a movie and you pick up one and it says starring harrison ford its gonna be a fantastic movie.
  • A wonderful actor.

I have been a big Harrison Ford fan since I first saw him in Star Wars. No I wasn't there when the movie first played. I'm only in my 20's. I found the movie in a collection of movies that my parents had. Ever since I watch that movie I was in love with Harrison. I mean my username is HarrisonRocks after all.
    Harrison is a great actor. He is one of those actors that can really get into the part, and play it well. My favorite movie of Harrison's is "Six Days Seven Nights". That was the first movie of his I saw after I had seen Star Wars. I really don't know why that one is my most favorite, but it is. I guess it might be for all the action he does. He is really good at the action movies.
    For Christmas and birthdays, people know what to buy me. Anything with Harrison Ford in it. He is just a great actor. He really knows how to do his job right.
    In my book Harrison Ford is one of the all time greatest actors to ever live.
  • has played in alot of classic movies

Harrison Ford has played in so many great movies, Star Wars 4-6, Sabrina, Six days Seven Nights, Indiana Jones, Air Force One, and The Fugitive. I could use a whole review on the great movies, but I wont. He played Han Solo in The orignal Star Wars Trilogy, which is where he got his start, then he went on to other movies. He's a great actor thats puts he all. All of his movies are either funny, suspesneful, full of action or a combo of the 3 and other things.
  • Nothing can describe the path Harrison Ford has paved over the years of his life. With being in over 20 or so great movies and appearing in TV shows Harrison Ford is the MAN. No one can replace or step up to what he has done.

Nothing can describe the path Harrison Ford has paved over the years of his life. With being in over 20 or so great movies and appearing in TV shows Harrison Ford is the MAN. No one can replace or step up to what he has done. He leaves a legacy in all the movies he's been in and is the best. With done Star Wars and the Indiana Jones movies no one can compare. I mean he could be running for Pres. if he wanted to. All i know is i would vote for him. Great job Mr.Ford, i love your work.
    -DANE-